Chapter 3

Be Mine: 24 Hour Edition

BcaEgE9qi.jpg

 

When he tied up her hair into ponytails, his finger tips were so gentle that her heart almost forget to beat for a moment. She cleared out her thoughts and continue frying the food while he walked away after tying up her hair.

She brought the food over to their table where all the members are sitting at and handled over the food to them. The other members bowed their heads and express their thank you to her and begin eating while Woo Hyun's eyes are on her.

She looked back right into his eyes, and he said " what's your full name?" she hesistated for awhile, just as she was about to say her real name, her parent's words came to her mind; keep your identity a secret because we don't know who is out there to use you for anything and I don't want my precious daughter's love life to be ruin by someone who is only after your wealth.

" Jung Na Young." and smiled back as she went to sit down at their dinning area beside Myung Soo as they were all eating happily, Woo Hyun's chopsticks are still not moving, his eyes were still glued to her.

" I am curious about you." and tapped his fingers on the table, while she looked up to him along with the other members looking at Woo Hyun as though he just said something really insulting.

She laughed out as she touches her curvy hair and said " Why?" and this time she seem abit as though she is smirking at him. He caught that and stood up from his chair and went towards the sofa as he did that, she crossed her legs with her elbow on her tights - looking at his direction.

" In the office, I heard someone saying that you are close with Kim President? I am not trying to sound mean, but I want a honest work relationship between my manger and us." and tapped his fingers at the tip of the sofa, while Sung Gyu rushed to his side and punched his shoulder; what the hell are you talking to her! He said it in a firm tone.

She nodded her head and stood up towards her bag, preparing to leave, she untie her ponytail and brushed her hair gently while looking at Woo Hyun's eyes, creating some tension between them.

" Believe it or not, I have no relationship with Kim President. If you believe what the rumors said about me, I shall say I understimate your intelligence and your understanding towards rumors, Mr Nam Woo Hyun." and carried her bag and as she was near the doorknob, a voice stopped her footsteps.

" That's definitely not my meaning, I just find that you are mysterious person." and stood up, walked towards her direction with Dong Woo beside him, trying to stop her from leaving.

" I am definitely mysterious, you wouldn't know me because I will never let you have the chance to do it." and their faces were just inches away from each other whereby Woo Hyun could clearly hear her breathing from this distance, and the tension was created.

She turn and open up the doorknob and walked out of their door, wearing her heels and bowed to them; " Goodbye, see you in my office tomorrow." and the door closed and the rest just stood behind the door.

" What the hell was that for, Woo Hyun hyung!" and Myung Soo stomped back to the sofa, feeling angry at how Woo Hyun was treating their new manager. He laughed out while walking back to their dinning area where the food was still there and start muching onto the food as he spoke up " aren't you curious about this lady there? " he laughed out and continue eating, while the other members looked at him.

 

✧✧✧

 

She went into the office with her tag and soon she was waiting for the lift to go up, she spotted her brother and her parents and some of her other team members waiting for the lift together.

She bowed to them, while gently smiling towards her parents and one of the team members went to approach Kim President but Na Young secretly laughed in her heart, because that lady there is in love with Kim President and has been trying to be his girlfriend.

" Kim President, here is a bento set that I did it for you, I hope you will like it." and gave the bento set to Young Jun, he wanted to reject but his parents stopped him by tapping on his shoulder telling him to accept as they thought this lady is good person.

Bingo, the rest of the team members felt like Na Young is nothing at this moment because that lady; Park Sae Na is winning his parents votes, which makes her the chance to be the next heiress of this company.

Just as they enter the lift, Woo Hyun rushed into the lift before the closing of the door as he was late and the other members were already in the meeting room. The lift were pack and Woo Hyun was just standing face to face to her, while she was standing infront of her brother, beside her parents and the rest of the team were just looking at them.

Just as it reached the level on the meeting room, Young Jun was about to leave the lift as their parents got out, Sae Na rushed to send him out and by accident she pushed Na Young and she almost fell to grow due to her high heels and Young Jun and the other members, including her parents.

He quickly rushed to her side and carried her sister up while her mother rushed to her side and whispered to her " sweetie are you alright?" she nodded her head while Young Jun's hand were still on her waist, her brother got angry at Sae Na for pushing her little sister out, almost causing her to fall.

Just as he wanted to scold her, Na Young stopped her brother by holding onto his arm and said " Oppa, no please." but it was soft yet Woo Hyun caught that sentence, he thought to himself she called him oppa? they knew each other, something is indeed wrong here.

Sae Na was mad now and she hated the fact that Na Young was gaining all the attention and love from Young Jun and their parents because before Na Young came, Sae Na was the most important, respected person in the department because Young Jun was nice to her (maybe he had feelings for her, but until she lied about something.)

Sae Na screamed for everyone to get out of the lift and they were now all outside the lift in the same level as Na Young, Young Jun and she screamed out to her " ! Why are you seducing my Young Jun oppa! He's mine! " and pushed her until really hard and she lost balance and hit onto the wall and fell to the ground.

While the other team members were shock, they pulled her hand and her parents rushed to her side and Na Young was holding onto her head because the pain is hitting her really hard.

When she was young, she had a brain tumor that was not fully removed and hence if her head were to get hit onto any thing hard; causing impact to her brain she will collapase in pain - or unless she had a medication with her.

Sae Na was now in shock as she saw Na Young was holding onto her head as Young Jun holded onto Na Young's waist; trying to provide support for her as she was in pain and she said - not loudly, but enough for them to hear " my medicine.." and she was still holding onto her head.

"Omma, search for Na Young's bag it should be in her bag." and her mother quickly searched her bag and Woo Hyun rushed to her side and said " Kim President let me carry her, let's get her a room first."

 


Author's note: Opps~ Seems like somethings are getting out of hand now. keke, please comment, love everyone <3