Chapter 4

Be Mine: 24 Hour Edition

BcaEgE9qi.jpg

 

The other team members, and some of the office staff rushed Woo Hyun towards the staff rest room which is in the same level, and he was carrying her in a bridal style with her hands still holding onto her head.

She was tearing up because the pain was too overwhelming and Woo Hyun's gentle; assuring voice said " Shh, it's fine. " and finally he reached the room and put her down on the bed there.

Her legs curled up to her stomach and she was bending down her head towards her tights and Woo Hyun was sitting beside her on the bed while he gently pushed her head to lean against his shoulder.

Her mother came in with Sae Na and the other members and they couldn't find the medication in her bag " Sweetie, where's your medication?" and her mother kept on brushing against her hair and her brother saw the medicine in one of her pocket bag and quickly took it out and gave it to her sister.

After taking the medication, her head did not hurt that much and she let her hands down from her head and she was still on Woo Hyun's shoulder, her brother then screamed out at Sae Na " what were you trying to do to Na Young!"

He said it angrily and her mother stood up and said " How could you do this to my Na Young, even if you like Young Jun you can't just push her towards the wall isn't it! if what anything happens to her."

Na Young was now trembling due to the pain just now and Woo Hyun holded onto her cold hands and said " are you okay? " she said softy " yes." and he used his hands to rub against her hands to create some warmth.

" Kim President really cares about you." Woo Hyun said softly as they are scolding Sae Na now, she chuckled a little and said " I did not told you something." and he lifted her head up from his shoulder, so that he could look at her.

" What was it?" she lean against the back of the bed and said " My real name is Kim Na Young." and he looked puzzled and he figured it out, Kim Na Young, Kim Young Jun. He said in a surprise tone but only she could hear it " My god, you are....his sister."

She nodded her head, but she looked into his eyes with her pale face and said " please... keep it a secret, no one knows this apart from you, so please don't tell anyone." and he nodded his head, giving her the assuance.

Just then she felt the pain coming back and her vision blurred out, and Sae Na spotted Na Young holding onto her head and shouted out " Young Jun... Na Young is..-" he turned around to look at her, while Woo Hyun spotted it too.

Her brother said shouted to his PA " get doctor park." his PA rushed out to call doctor park and her father came in after hearing all of it and rushed to her side and said " darling, what happened to you?" and looked at everyone, angrily.

Her brother cut his father's words off, and told Woo Hyun to gently bring his sister down to his car, but as soon as her legs reached the floor she tried standing up and she collapased into Woo Hyun's arm.

 

✧✧✧

 

She was back in her 5th story bungalow in her bedroom, with her doctors scanning her and she was still unconscious for 6 hours and her parents and her brother are really worried because they were afraid that they will lose Na Young, just like how this almost cause her life 4 years ago.

Young Jun went down to the first floor and opened up the door, only to see a freezing Woo Hyun standing outside their house because after her sister collapsed, Woo Hyun quickly carried her up and rushed to Kim President car and they sent him all the way back to their house, also telling him to go home first and keep their location a secret.

He quickly ask Woo Hyun to come in to their house and shouted " get a cup of warm lemon juice now." and Woo Hyun sat down on the sofa while rubbing his hands together and Young Jun asked out " Why are you still here?" and the maid put that cup of warm lemon on the table.

" I wanted to know how Na Young was." and took up the warm cup of lemon and rub it against his plams and Young Jun said " you know about her identity?" while he sternly looked at Woo Hyun.

He nodded his head and before he could say anything, Young Jun said " since you knew, there is no point denying but I want to be frank with you, if Na Young's identity gets out because of you, I will make sure you will lose everything because I want to keep her safe, having her identity disclose to the world, it means danger to her."

He stood up and bowed down to Young Jun and said " I will keep it a secret.- " 

" Even from your members." Young Jun continued it. He looked up and nodded his head. It was a promise now, he couldn't afford to break it. 

" Young master, Missy is awake is now, Madam would like you to go up." the maid came down to bring the message to Young Jun and he told Woo Hyun to came along and they went to the 3rd story.

Now Woo Hyun had a clear look of how extravagant this house has been as it has been designed in a very unqiue way but before he could wonder his eyes towards the house, he has reached the 3rd floor where Na Young's room is located at.

Young Jun entered into her room, and it was white in color with photo frames hanging on the wall, and a transparent walk in wardrobe which has a beautiful elegant staircase that leads to the 2nd internal story of her own room.

It was like a princess room, filled with class and elegance and he spotted her work desk, pilled up with files and a pink customize mac desktop. But he just took a quick look and quickly greeted her parents as he saw them.

Before they could speak up, Young Jun explained the whole thing to their parents and they smiled to him and before they left the room, her mother said " I hope you can take care of Na Young but at the same time keep her identity a secret." and walked out leaving them in their room alone.

She smiled to him as he approached her bed and took a seat there and said " feeling better?" and looked at her, she nodded her head while she smile gently and she realize that his lips and face was really pale and she touched his hands, and it was so cold.

She pressed onto their internal speaker to connect to their maids, " Soyeon Ahjuma, please get me a few hot packs and also prepare some warm tea and bring it up to my room. "

" Yes Missy. " and the line hung up, she looked at him while she gently rubbed his hands and said

" This isn't a manager fault." and they both laughed and there was a knock on her room and the maid entered and left the items there and went out and she notice that there are snow's on his shirt and his fur jacket and she told him to take it off and got her brother to come in to provide new clothings for him.

 

✧✧✧

 

" You are suddenly pretty nice to me. " and she looked at him, while he was still holding onto the warm packs and he said " I misunderstood you, so I thought it was only right to came and apologise to you."

She laughed out while she came out of her head and headed to her work desk and say " so you indeed thought I was someone not " and she turned at him

" clean " and went back looking at her materials, while he felt apologic to it. He did not try to deny either, but instead he stood up and apologize to her and she only said " under one condition for me to forgive you " while her hands were still busy looking for the material she needed.

" what was it?" he was now beside her and she paused, looked at him " keep today issue a secret and never mention it to anyone. " He nodded and they had a promise to keep.

 


Author note: Love Love, another chapter updated ~