Chapter 2

If This Isn't Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Travis POV

I was enjoying Jessica's lips when i felt her nails dugs in my chest, i didnt notice at first but Jessica doesnt seem to stop dugging her nails in my chest soon, they dug deeper and deeper until the pain became unbearable, i tried to pull away but, she was biting my lower lip while looking straight to my eyes, suddenly i felt her smile in my lips then her hand starts my chest down towards my stomach, but before my body could start feeling hot again, a painful grunt escape my lips.

!

That's when she released my lips and her eyes where glaring at me

"This is the last time you'll ever touch me, understand?"

"Let go" i told her, her was tight around my crotch and my vision starts to darken.

But this witch pretend that she doesnt hear me, she tighten her grip on my crotch.. ..

"Do you or do you not understand?" i could feel my hands get cold and there's sweat forming on my forehead. The wench was squeezing me like she's squeezing a stress ball.

"You're gonna pay-!" i could faint any moment, this lady is merciless.

"I understand, for God's sake!" .... i feel like my soul went back inside my body when she let go of me.

Im still breathing heavily, i was still physically in pain but my ego's feeling a lot worse.

"Good boy" said a smirking Jessica..

The ! do i look like a dog!?

She pushed me back to my seat and starts driving again.

"We're almost there..." i took a glance at her and i felt my balls got even more painful.

"W-who's your boss again?" she slightly glance at me then grin.

"I am your father's new assistant, but my boss is your grandfather, Junho" and just after she said that, she press the car horn and the gate opens..,

I look at the big mansion, a mansion i havent visited in a long long time...

My grandfather's mansion....

Inside The Mansion

Still Travis POV

"Hey Dad, Good evening Gr-"

"Sit down" my Grandfather cut me immediately, who doesnt even care to look at me, he was looking at some papers while frowning.. Based on the scarf wrap around his neck and the black tailored shirt, it's obvious that he just landed here in Seoul from who know's where.

"Sit down" said my Dad gently who looks like thinking about something, he was sitting in one of the two chairs infront of my grandfather.

I took a sit in the vacant seat and whispered to myself, hoping no one could hear me.

"What is he doing here?" my father Joongmin heard me and frowns, he whispered and told me to stay quiet.

I frowned and whispered back at him.

"What?..Where's Changmin? you cant just let him get fired that easily Dad"

"Trey shut up." his voice is stern and he will only call me by my nickname if his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter