Chapter 1

If This Isn't Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

No One's POV

"Travis Park! Your free to go!" Travis grinned to himself, before he lift up his head and look at the police officer who's now opening the cell door.

Like his other incident, His beloved Dad never failed to bail him out.

"Look's like it's goodbye for us daddy's boy" a certain guy who really ticks him off talks, and Travis had a urge to punch him again.

"Kiss my scumbag" Travis answered sarcastically, then stands up from the cold floor of the cell and approach the police Officer who's waiting for him outside.

He didnt even saw the other guy shock his head and grins, he smiled brightly at the police.

"Is Atty.Kim there?"

"If your talking about that cold girl who look like a model, then yes she's there" The police shook his head and let Travis out, then lock the cell door again. He walk past Travis while the latter frowned at the officer's answer, he rushed towards him and asked.

"What did you say?"

"Who would thought that girl is actually a lawyer, If she isnt so serious and tried smiling a little bit, i bet she would look like a more beautiful"

That answer made Travis frowned more, Everytime he got into trouble and his dad would bail him out, it's always Atty.Kim who would fetch him, His father is so strict about that because he wouldnt want the press to find out what G.Park next heir is been doing and it's not like because of what people might say, it was because his father doesnt want his grandfather finding out what his doing.

At fifty-eight his father was still ridiculously afraid of his own father. His grandfather Junho 'Giovanni' Park the owner and founder of G.Park. It's a clothing line company who's ruling the fashion world, all over the world for at least 10yrs, G.Park had an apparel from girls dresses to guy's sportswear.

The market of other G.Park products like footwear, bags, belt and anything concerning latest classy trend are also big, G.Park was the biggest fashion  success in the history of Seoul, It was his father and grandfather's pride, If only he could say the same.

 

His father dreamed of him handling the company in the future, but his father also know that's not gonna happen.

Yes, Travis benefits on the company's fame and fortune but it's only because his grandfather, prevented him from getting all the position that's waiting for him after graduating from the Military. He was ready and excited to say the least, he used everything he learned in the Academy, he was an overly boyish kind of boy and never outgrow the want to fight againts the bad boy's. He wanted to be a high ranking military official, it was his ultimate dream. A dream his bastard grandfather crushed into ashes just so he could be a fashion expert.

For 's sake...

 "Travis Park, it's nice to meet you"

Travis snap out if his thought when he heard that melodious voice, A seductively husky voice, yet with a tangible firmness.

"Im Jessica Jung, your father's new assistant" and then a dark brown eyes bored into his, it was so magnetic he had difficult time lowering his gaze down to the lady's straight sensual nose, and down to her lips adorned with blood colored lipstick. He saw the corner of her lips curved up, that made him stare back at her eyes who never leave his. For a moment he thought he saw a cynical stare before it shifted into a professional smile.

Travis breath hitch when he saw her one brow raised and that's when he realised that the girl's hand was infront of him waiting for a handshake. But when his about to reach for the girl's hand, the girl took her hand back and faced the police officer in-charge.

"Are we clear, Officer?" the girl's voice is full of authority, that even the police officer is left speechless when the girl raised her brow on him.

"A-ah....Yes, Ma'am"

"Good" The girl then faced Travis again and said

"Follow me, Mr.Park."

Travis cursed the girl when he saw her rolled her eyes before she turned around on him and starts to walk outside, Travis frowned and look at the police officer who's still zoning out and following the girl outside with his gaze.

"Who is she again?" he asked the police officer.

But the damn police didnt answer him and just shrug his shoulder, Travis left the polic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter