Drastic Decisions

Point Of No Return

“Good job girls, we've finished, you can leave, I’ll take care of the details” Teddy said looking at the three.

 

The three girls were in the studio working on their songs.

 

“Without Chaerin is difficult, there is something missing” Bom spoke sadly.

 

The other two limited themselves to lower their heads in agreement.

 

“I know, since she’s gone the new songs lack of her spirit” Teddy smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile.

 

They thanked Teddy and said goodbye to leave the room. Dara was quiet and didn't seem to pay attention to the conversation her friends maintained. Once they reunited in Bom’s house she decided to speak up.

 

“I'll convince YG to let  Chaerin come back, then, 2NE1 will have its proper comeback” Fire shone in her eyes boldly, with determination.

 

Bom and Minzy looked at her with the spark of happiness back in their eyes.

 

“Count us in” Minzy said raising her glass of beer and drinking it at once.

 

They had a toast for Chaerin’s comeback and their friendship, they needed her as a leader and as a friend.

 

 


 

 

Another month passed by faster than expected. And as if it was a secret promise, Jiyong visited her once again.

 

“Oppa, how is you comeback going?” Chaerin said while bringing him a cup of tea and sitting by his side in the big white couch.

 

He looked up at her. “It's doing fine, a bit slow for my liking” He took the cup and relaxed on the couch he was sitting in.

 

“Try not to be so strict with them” Chaerin laughed because she was the same.

 

He smiled warmly at her laugh. She brightened everything up. But he thought that the reason was because she was his closest friend, but Kiko didn't make him feel at ease at all. That's why he liked being around his Hunchae. It released the tension that Kiko built up.

 

She turned to him, waiting for him to say something, but he was looking deeply at her. Letting his instincts guide him, he slowly got closer, carefully, softly.

 

She hesitated, but when he caressed her cheek with his and then came back to place a tender kiss on her lips, her sanity vanished.

 

Reviving every moment they spent together, as friends and as lovers, their view became clear. They suited each other more than anyone else. Their blindness went away along with their doubts.

 

He hugged her as they kissed deeply. As if they had been a hundred miles apart. She hugged him back, letting him know she missed him too.

 

After some minutes they finally broke the kiss to catch their breath. He leaned his head in her shoulder as a way to hide himself from her eyes. He was afraid she would reject him.

 

Instead of pushing him away, she his hair tenderly. “Are you sure?.”

 

He understood perfectly what she meant. “Yes.” Kiko wasn't going to change, their personalities and schedule didn't fit. He was tired of her jealousy. They were barely together and when they were, they fought most of the time. But with Chaerin everything was simpler and warmer. What he felt for Kiko was desire, what he felt for Chaerin was love. A big difference.

 

Being so close to her confused him. Their friendship was a disguise not even themselves could uncover. Too blinded to tell which was love from which was desire.

 

Chaerin smiled and a sob of happiness came out. She hugged him again.

 

He pushed her away enough to make her look into his eyes, and show her how he truly felt. “I broke up with her before coming here” Delighted with her expression of surprise he allowed himself to look at her lips with the intention of devouring them once again.

 

However, before he could touch her lips with his, she placed her hands in his cheeks to bring him closer. Chaerin wanted to make him feel what she felt. It was true she was being hypocritical, saying she didn't want him to break up with his girlfriend. But she was human, she didn’t want to force him to do things he would probably regret later.

 

Their stream of tears connected because of the constant touch of their skin. They pulled apart from the kiss and leaned in each other’s forehead. Jiyong looked down to her stomach and hesitantly brought his hand closer. When his hand made contact with her bump, his skin prickled and a smile adorned his face.

 

“Say hello oppa” Chaerin invited, her eyes shining.

 

“Hi there lil’ one, I’m you appa” He whispered still smiling at his child. “I almost let you and your mom go away, but I promise I won't make the same mistake if you give me another chance” He looked at her eyes. She hugged him immediately.

 

“Yes oppa, yes” Chaerin said sobbing.

 

And when she thought she couldn’t be more happy, her phone rang.  Jiyong let her go of his embrace so she could answer.

 

Chaerin put her phone on speakers so both could hear.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Chae-ah” Dara replied. “I thought I should tell you this as soon as possible.”

 

“What happened unnie?” Chaerin asked looking at Jiyong who had approached the phone on the table, interested.

 

“I spoke with YG” Dara took a deep breath trying not to let her emotion show, she wanted to thrill her friend as much as she could. “He doesn’t want any scandals so if you decide to accept the offer you must reveal your baby’s father to the press and explain everything” Even though Dara didn’t want Chaerin to go through that kind of stress, she wanted her to come back.


 

Both looked at each other again with a raised eyebrow.  “Which offer?” Chaerin didn’t care about the press at all, she had always dealt with them smoothly.

 

“Your return to the music industry”

 

She almost jumped off her seat while covering with her hands completely surprised. “Oh my god unnie” But then she remembered the condition and look at Jiyong searching for his approval.

 

He just smiled at her warmly and nodded.

 

“Tell YG I accept the terms” Chaerin said after a minute of silence. Her voice was filled with happiness.

Dara screamed at her phone and Chaerin could hear her saying “She accepts” to the girls and then keep screaming.

 

Jiyong grabbed the phone putting it closer to his mouth with the intention of speaking, and looked at Chaerin. “Tell YG she’ll even marry the baby’s father”

 

“...” The girls at the other side of the line grew silent, until they started screaming again “OMG JIYONG OPPA IS THAT YOU?!”.

 

But Chaerin was completely shocked by his words. She just couldn’t believe it.

 

Jiyong laughed at her reaction. “I’m sorry, I didn’t bring any ring with me, I’ve just decided it” He confessed.

 

Chaerin widened her eyes even more if possible and threw herself to his arms, carefully trying to not harm the baby.

 

Meanwhile, the girls were freaking out screaming and asking things that both future parents didn’t hear anymore.

 

Chaerin grabbed her phone again. “Thank you so much girls, I owe you everything”

 

She thought she could finally go back home without any worries, she had Jiyong, her baby was healthy, she could return to the music industry, and her friends were with her.


...But she was wrong...

 


 


 

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier u.u.

I hope you enjoy this, I've been short on inspiration, again. But I didn't want to rush it, because when I do, it turns out horrible lol.

Coments, subscriptions, and everything else is very much appreciated ♥.

Have a nice day/night/afternoon.