Day 1 with EXO!

Living With Exo

Hyerin's eyes slowly fluttered open and she rolled onto her stomach before snuggled into her pillow. After a few minutes of regaining her consciousness, she slowly got up and stretched her hands while glancing at the clock. 

'It's 6.50 A.M' Time to get up~'

She walked towards her closet and grabbed her change of clothes which was sweater and a skirt ---> ae16e606507bfbf511217b688ff8d263.jpg

After she took a bath and doing her hair, she walked out of her room and towards the balcony's door. She opened it and a gust of cold summer air filled the room. The balcony was pretty big, as expected from Idols' house....

'I can't wait to see the sunrise~ 5 minutes to go...'

She sighed in content as she watched the scenery before her. The sun was slowly raising, emitting a beautiful shade of orange throughout the buildings. She expected no less from a dorm that was on the highland.

"I guess I'm not the only one who's up early starting today..."

Hyerin almost jumped at the voice as she turned around and breathed out when she see Xiumin standing by the door 

"Morning" he muttered loud enough for her to hear and smiled

"Good morning..." she muttered with a flustered face before she bowed at him.

She watched as he rubbed his hands together and walked towards her "Let me guess, you don't remember my name?" he asked when he see her flustered face

"Ah? Aniyo!" Hyerin shook her head quickly before she blinked twice "... You're Xiumin-sshi, right?"

"Yes" he chuckled before mumbling to himself "Aren't you cold?"

She smiled at him "No,I love the cold" she explained "And I think it's not that cold"

"You think so?" he asked "Well, I think it's really cold. I'm sensitive to cold"

"Yes I noticed that..." she let out a small laugh as she watched as he continue to rub his hand together "Did the others already up?" 

"No, they're still asleep" he explained "I'm the only one who woke up early"

"Geuraeseo... (Is that so)" she smiled  "Don't you have any schedule today?" 

"No, we're taking a break" 

"Hmm... Would any of you mind if I cook breakfast for all of you?"

"We won't mind," he chuckled "But there's almost nothing in our fridge"

"I'll try to use what's left in there" she laughed lightly 

"Alright then," he nodded with a tiny smile before he turned around and got into the house. 

Hyerin followed him and closed the door behind her before they walked towards the kitchen silently. "Here's the fridge" he motioned towards the fridge as she opened it, only to found a big bowl of leftover rice, a big box of kimchi, some eggs, a bag of sesame seeds,vegetables, and some things that she couldn't make out.

"There's actually a lot" she looked up to Xiumin "Is the rice still edible?"

"Pretty much so..." he nodded "What are you planning on cooking?"

"Hmm, maybe Kimchi fried rice, Kimchi stew and some side dishes..." 

"Can you make those alone?"

"I sure can" she said as she looked at him with full determination 

Xiumin chuckled at her and nodded "Alright then, I'll leave you into it" he said as he walked away fron the kitchen. Just as she started to took the ingredients, someone came into the kitchen 

"Good morning, Hyerin-sshi, you're up early" Hyerin looked over from her shoulder to see D.O. walking towards her "You're going to cook?"

"Good morning too... D.O.- sshi" she turned to smile at him "and yes, I'm going to cook breakfast for all of you"

"You shouldn't..." he said with a frown "I'm in charge of making breakfast"

"Aniyo, just take it as my token of gratitude..." she shook her head

"At least let me help you?" he asked "You could do the cooking and I could do the cutting and stuff..."

Hyerin paused as she looked at him, it's hard for her to say no to some people. She could only huffed slightly and smiled at him "Alright..."

"Then, what can I help you with?"

"Uh... Can you place cut these?" she hesitantly asked as she gave him few of the vegetables. As soon as he gave her a court nod, she smiled and turned back to continue to cook. 

...

"Ohh~ I smell something good!" Someone exclaimed loudly when they finished cooking and arranging the table. Her eyes caught Sehun who smiled almost excitedly at all the food on the table "Whoa daebak! Hyung did you made these?" he asked D.O. who's just finished drying the dishes

"Hyerin-sshi did" D.O. corrected him as Sehun looked over to Hyerin with wide eyes

"Really?" He asked "You're awesome Noona!"

Hyerin almost laughed as she hear him calling her 'noona' "Thank you Sehun-sshi"

"I'll go call the other" D.O. nodded to both of them

"Thank you for your help D.O.-sshi~" she smiled and bowed at D.O. who just gave her a brief smile before he walked away 

"Anyway noona, plase don't call me with '-sshi' just Sehun is fine!" he smiled before pausing "Wait! Sehunnie is better!"

"Sehunnie...?" she tilted her head

"Yeah!" he nodded with a grin 

"Yah~ It's still morning, you're too loud" Hyerin looked over to the side to see Kai walking down the stair while rubbing his eyes sleepily with Lay, Chen, D.O, Tao and Baekhyun right behind him. 

"I smell something good~" Chen sang 

Tao excitedly looked over to the dining table and beamed "You made this, noona?!"

"Daebak!" Lay and Baekhyun said when they see her nodding quietly

"D.O.-sshi was helping me too..." she muttered shyly 

"I only cut things" D.O. chuckled 

"Kyungsoo-ah~ Did you cook breakfast?! It smells really good!" Chanyeol suddenly appeared from the living room and the most important part was he is shirtless.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Where's you shirt?!" Baekhyun almost screamed

"Chanyeol there's a girl in the house!" Chen yelled while the others tried to block Hyerin's view and shoved a shirt towards Chanyeol face. 

"Hyerin-ah are you okay?!" Lay asked when he see the girl's face become red and her eyes was blank. 

'My eyes just lost their innoncenity...' she thought, but then all of the member laughed at her. She looked at them with flustered face and blinked embarassedly "Did I just say that out loud?"

"You sure did say your thought loud enough" She heard Suho's voice as she looked over to see him and Kris walking down from the stairs with smirks plastered on their face.

They all laughed when they see her turned red once more. "Alright, that's enough!" Suho yelled but still smirking "Let start eating!" he said as they took their seat and ended up playing rock-paper-scissor to choose who will sat on Hyerin's sides. It turned out that Chanyeol and Luhan has won which made Chen to whine "But I want to sit next to Hyerin-ah!"

D.O. grabbed Chen's shirt "You're sitting beside me" he said as he dragged the still whinning child to the opposite side of the tabe. Just then, Chanyeol and Luhan fought over to help Hyerin with her chair "Yah Chanyeol-ah, let me do it" Luhan frowned as he stared over to the younger ones

"No it's okay hyung, I could do it" Chanyeol pulled reached over for the chair but Luhan stopped him. 

Just as they started to bicker, Lay quietly came over nad pulled the chair back for Hyerin who has been standing and watching the two to bicker "Thank you..." she smiled at Lay when she snapped from her thought

"No problem" Lay grinned

"Yah... Lay hyung, you're cheating" Chanyeol looked over to Lay who already ran over to his seat.

"Geez, you could save that for you first date, Chanyeol, Luhan.... If you'll ever get one" Kris smirked as everyone laughed 

"You're so mean, hyung" Chanyeol pouted as he and Luhan finally took their seat.

"Let's just eat" D.O shook his head as everyone nodded in agreement

"Jal moke get sumnida! (I will eat well/something like that....)" they all chorused as they eat while teasing each other. 

After bearkfast, Hyerin and D.O cleaned the dishes while the other watch Tv and doing some random things. "D.O-sshi, thank you very much for helping me" she bowed at him after she dried her hands

"It's alright, It's my job too," He nodded "And please drop the '-sshi', Just call me Kyungsoo"

"Um... Kyungsoo....-ah?" She mumbled hesitantly as he nodded with a small smile.

"That's it" D.O. nodded

"Then... you could just call me Hyerin too..." she smiled

"Okay then, Hyerin-ah" he nodded to her with a slight smile

"Hey guys!" Suho suddenly called out "Manager says we have a sudden change of schedule!"

The members stopped theit activities and groaned in protest "And he'll arrive in 5 minutes" at that statement they began to panickly move and prepared themselves. The members were quick to grab their things and hurriying outside

"The food was delicious Hyerin-ah! Thank you very much! We'll be back later!" Chen grinned before he walked out 

"Thank you Hyerin-ah! See you!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he followed the others

"Ah, Hyerin-sshi?" Suho suddenly paused at the front door

"Yes?" 

"If you don't mind, could you possibly make dinner too?" he asked hopefully "The boys seems to enjoy their meal for the first time"

"Sure, just leave it to me" she nodded and smiled 

"Thank you very much!" 

WIth that she watched him to walked out of the door

....

"Morning boys," Their manager greeted as they entered the van "How's breakfast?"

"How did you know we had breakfast, Hyung?" Sehun asked with a frown 

The manager smirked at his question "I'm your manager, so I know that a girl was staying in your dorm"

"Then why didn't you tell us earlier?!" he almost pouted

The manager sent an apologetic smile "Sorry Sehun-ah, it was a sudden notice too" he explained "They just say there will be someone staying in your dorm, and told you guys to clean the guest room...and I just found out yesterday that she was a girl"

"We don't mind that much actually" Kai chuckled 

"Really?"

"Yeah" Xiumin nodded "She made a nice meal"

"Agreed" Kyungsoo nodded "And she doesn't talk much" The other smiled at him, of course he would love that trait of hers. 

"She is pretty too!" Chanyeol suddenly chimed in 

"Agreed!" Luhan nodded 

"Oh?" The manager raised his eyebrow "She is not a sasaeng or a fan?"

"She doesn't even recognize us" Kris shrugged 

"And she is an air headed" Baekhyun added

The manager's lip quirked up at that statement "But I heard she is pretty talented"

"Talented how?" 

"I don't know" the manager shrugged his shoulder "You know SM keep a lot of secrets"

"Right" they sighed

"Alright then moving on from the topic" he started "So today schedule are..."

The members groaned tiredly

<.>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Hyerin sighed as she proudly stared at her surrounding that have been finally cleaned. It took time for her to organize the messy dorm that was filled with piles of dirty clothes, and snacks. She was sure that it'll be messy again once the boys returned. 

Speaking of the boys, she glanced towards the clock as she got out of the bathroom after finishing her shower 'Alright, it's 5 pm... Maybe I should make dinner now."

She hummed happily as she strolled down towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for them. She opened the fridge, this time, groceries were neatly arranged and it filled the fridge, since she went to groceries shopping earlier.

After deciding on what to cook, she quickly made the food and finished pretty quick. She was making s large portion of bulgogi stew, dakdoritang (Spicy braised chicken) and some side dishes. 

Finally after she cleaned the kitchen, she slumped down on the couch with her notebook which contain a lot of her songs. She started to write down some things and without her knowing, she fell into a deep sleep.

<.>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

It was 10 pm and the whole EXO finally came back from their schedule. 

"Oh~ I smell something good! Hyerin-ah! We're back!" Baekhyun exclaimed loudly as they headed towards the kitchen "Oh! She cleaned the dorm!"

"And she cooked dinner for us" Chanyeol noted as they stared at the food that was placed on the table

"It looks good" Tao said as he eyed the food almost excitedly.

"Huh? Where is she?" Lay asked as his eyes scanned around the place, expecting to see her 

"It's already late, maybe she fell asleep" Kris noted

"Probably true" Lay nodded as Everyone took their seat on the dining table, except for Xiumin who wondered towards the living room. His track were stopped when he see Hyerin sleeping on the sofa. 

He kneeled down next to her and stopped to look at her face 'She's very charming and huggable...' he thought as he carress he rcheek softly before he paused to stare at her sleeping face

"Minseok hyung!" Suho calle out from the kitchen "Aren't you going to eat?"

Suho's voice seemed to snap his out from his thought as shook his head with a blush 'What am I doing?!' he thought in emarasment as he pulled back his hand "I-I found Hyerin" he informed them 

"Really?" Chanyeol asked 

"Yeah, she is sleeping" he replied 

"Well, don't wake her up, I'm sure she is tired" Luhan concludes

"I'll take her back into her room" Xiumin said as the other nodded and gently scooped her into his arms 

"No fair! I want to carry her too!" Baekhyun complained as he stood up and watched as Xiumin went upstairs.

"Sit down, bacon" Chen rolled his eyes 

"Shut up dino face"

"Yah!" 

"Sit down both of you" D.O stated as they quickly sit down in silent

"Nae..." they sighed 

...

As Xiumin placed her down on her bed, Hyerin suddenly pulled him down by the neck. Xiumin blushed as she snuggled into him and rubbed his cheek against him, his heart almost stopped when she planted a soft kiss on his cheek. 

He quickly released her grip and stood up with a blush 'That surprised me!' he thought as he  tried to calm himself 'What kind of person did that in their sleep? It'd be bad if it was Luhan or Kris who bring her back into her room' 

Xiumin quickly shook his head and covered her body with blanket before turning off the lights and returned downstair 

'Let's just keep it to myself...'