Chapter 7

Set me free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] avoiding reality... [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] in our lives, we got one lie and another lie to cover up something... so are in love. what a lies which can't be proved from a love? [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Seohyun ran to her room, and threw herself onto the mattress. She didn't believe what she had just heard.

"Baby, Appa... and Mr. Park, Eomma and Mrs. Park, here... have an important meeting today to... take ...your engagement..."

Oh God, Seohyun as eager to wake up from the nightmare, why should Chanyeol? a man who was like a brother to Seohyun. She got up from the bed, and stared at herself from mirror reflection in her room.

"Eomma... why are you doing this to me? you've know all about me, I've got Luhan oppa..... Appa, what exactly are you planning for me? why should Park-families? why...." Seohyun muttered to vent her inner debate.

She looked back at herself from mirror reflection, stared at her stomach and feel it, "Eomma... Appa... do you know if there is little grandson of you in my stomach? Ahh! If this is because the business affairs of matchmaking arrangement is done.... Okay... Well Eomma, Appa, I obey your whim... after I took what you both want, I hope you will do the same thing to me, you have to take what I want...... I'm sorry Eomma... Appa... I'm sorry Chanyeol... I love Luhan oppa..."

"It would be my secret about this pregnancy." She said as she wiped tears and walked back to the Park-families.

***

"I agree..." Seohyun is just already back from her room, and making all people in the living room shocked with her sentence, especially Chanyeol.

"Seohyunnie.....?" Mrs. Seo walked to her daughter, and took her hand.

"Ne, Chanyeol-ah let's do this engagement..." Said Seohyun in a serious tone.

Chanyeol round his eyes don't believe Seohyun's words, Chanyeol know if the girl had a boyfriend admired.

"But noona........" Chanyeol trying to calm the emotions raging inside him.

"Mrs. and Mr. Park, I agree with this plan... could you speed up our engagement?" Seohyun approached Mrs. and Mr. Park who still stunned by her words.

Mrs. Park grabbed Seohyun and clasped her hands, "Seohyunnie.. forgive us if we did this in a hurry, we just--" Not after the sentence of Mrs. Park, Chanyeol interrupted. "Ne.. Mama, Papa, I.... I agree..."

After a long chat, the two families have agreed to hold an engagement ceremony, Seohyun and Chanyeol next week. Seohyun tried to mask her annoyance, she was resigned to the wishes of her parents. "At least... I redeem them with this." Said Seohyun muttering to herself.

***

At night, when the Park family, excuse theirselves to take care of business purposes in Seoul. Seohyun's parents struggling back with their laptop, again, and always like that. The irony of reality for Seohyun.

Chanyeol looking Seohyun were silent at the dinner table, he slowly approached...

"Joohyun noona.... Can we speak in private?" Said Chanyeol carefully, he understands what the felt of a girl in front of him.

Seohyun smiled and nodded.

Both walking side by side towards the fish pond, many colorful garden lights there, Seohyun favorite place to spend time if she was lonely.

"I know this is your favorite place noona..." Said Chanyeol while giving pieces of bread to the fish in the pond that indeed he had brought from home.

"What Eomma told you?" Asked Seohyun, walked toward the big rocks are usual for her to sit.

"Ne...." Chanyeol replied softly.

"Oh, it looks like Eomma already told you a lot about me..." Said Seohyun sarcastically.

"Ah... that was......" Chanyeol couldn't say anything, he then sat opposite the wave-haired girl.

"Joohyun noona, about this arrangement.... why do you approve it?" Asked Chanyeol carefully, staring a clear eyes at the girl in front of him.

"I... I don't know Chanyeol-ah, so many thought in my mind, our parents really thought we should taking their business......." Seohyun replied, not daring to look straight a boy in front of her, she cast a glance towards the fish in the pond over food loaf from Chanyeol.

"Then..... how about.......... Luhan...?" Chanyeol bit bluntly asked Luhan, the thing that always makes Chanyeol depressed, the relationship between him, Seohyun and her lover.

"Let me finish about that with Luhan oppa..........." Seohyun replied with a thin smile, full of question marks, for Chanyeol.

***

Seohyun tried through the day with the usual, though much problem for her. It's been three days Seohyun ignore Luhan's message, since the 'kiss' scenes of her boyfriend and Soo jung. Seohyun was jealous, very jealous, but she tried to continue growing belief that 'kiss' was just one side.

Today, Seohyun went to college together with Chanyeol, because the tall-boy was already active to be college student at the same university with Seohyun and Luhan. Arriving in the parking place of the campus, Seohyun got out from Chanyeol's car and walking side by side with Chanyeol.

Campus occupants taken of surprise by what they see. Right.... Seohyun active in social activities on campus, she is widely known, her kind, gentle, and compassionate, admired by the whole of the campus. They were surprised that day, because Seohyun wasn't with her boyfriend, but... another guy whose face was unfamiliar.

"Chanyeol-ah, are you in Mr. Lee class right now?" Asked Seohyun avoid strange looks from people.

"Ne, noona, I'm in Mr. Lee class." Answer Chanyeol.

"Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter