Chapter 3

Set me free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] unsurprised.. [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] and the sky is so bright, can suddenly turn cloudy. would mean to rain soon? is the story of life will keep changing?[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3] A dusk silhouette began to clearly manifest the beauty of light, and now Seohyun alone deserted after the departure of her parents. "Huh ... whereas tomorrow is my birthday, I wanna spend time to celebrating with them...." Seohyun thought wearily.

Seohyun fed back goguma-pie pieces is made of Eomma to , but... it feels a little different...

'Uweeeekkk...' why it seems a little fishy, ​​ what Eomma insert eggs into it......" Seohyun muttered the great nausea.

She placed a pieces of the pie at the dining table, and then quickly ran to the bathroom.

"UHWEEEEEKKK.. HUWEEK...."

Seohyun surprisingly, the goguma-pie, that her Eomma homemade pie is always tasty. But suddenly she made up her eyes, she remembered one thing... 'She delayed menstruation.'

Seohyun ran toward to her room, and took a test-pack she had kept since her 'first night' with Luhan, on the next day Seohyun buy that small stuff is a precaution. With trembling hands and extraordinary fear, she held a test-pack wrap it up and read the instructions, because it is her first time using it.

"Oh.. GOD, please don't... please..don't let……!" After reading the instructions, Seohyun had to wait until tomorrow morning, so that results the urine of first issuance, is more accurate.

"Yes…. I remember... last month, he was not using a safety......... oh Oetokkeee..!!!"

Seohyun immediately contact Luhan, but her boyfriend didn't turn on his cell phone, cause Luhan was in order to expedite the surprise for Seohyun.

The tomorrow, Seohyun wakes up early, she landed the first place is the bathroom. Carefully, she did an experiments tense in her life, using a test-pack like accordance with the instructions, and five minutes later, Seohyun fell slumped in the bathroom........

"Positive..................... I'm pregnant .................."

Seohyun was still pensive with a test-pack in her hand. It seems like only yesterday the parents Seohyun gave important advice for her...

***

"On the day of your birthday tomorrow, Appa... can only pray for you, grow into women who can take care of your self and 'Seo' surname well...."

***

She saw her tiny cell phone, since yesterday Luhan didn't contact her. However, some time after that,

-Drrtt 'Drrrt' Drt'- There was an incoming call to Seohyun's mobile phone. That listed 'Lovely-Luhan' contact name on the phone screen, deftly lifting Seohyun...

"Yeoboseyo (hello)... oppaaaa!" Cried Seohyun, joy, finally figure that long-awaited calling her.

"Omoo.. chagii, you miss me?" Teased Luhan.

"Oppa... I don't feel like joking with you.. oppa, I'm..."

"Chagii... please look from the window of your room..." Asked Luhan.

"MWO? Where are you oppa?"

"Look... fast…"

Seohyun did everything that was Luhan asked... with hesitation she walked to the window, Suddenly her eyes round with astonishment.

She didn't find Luhan, but a bunch of Keroro balloons that fly up to her window.

"Seohyunnie… neo jeowahae (do you like it)?" Asked Luhan.

"Omoooo! Ne~ oppa... Naneun jeowahaeyooo (I like it)!!"

"There is not done chagii... aigoo quickly open the door of your home, I'm hot here.." he says again increasingly making Seohyun astonishment.

Slowly she left the room, down the stairs... and up against the door. Open it....

"Aaaakkk! Big-Keroroooooo.................." Seohyun successfully made hysterical by Keroro giant puppets in front of her.

"Hey, I turn off this phone." BIIP--

"Luhan... oppa, where are you???"

"I'm here chagiiyaaaa...! Saengill Chukahamnnidaa (happy birthday)...!!" said Luhan managed to surprise Seohyun because he suddenly came out from the big box in front of her house.

"Omoo.... aigoooo... oppa, you prepare all of this....? "Seohyun asked excitedly.

"I... I was aided Sehun, Bacon, and Amber overnight to prepare this...ke ke." Luhan replied no less excited, because the surprise success.

Seohyun hugged her lover, Luhan reciprocate with a brief kiss on the Seohyun-lips

"Come in oppa... ah, where is Sehun, Baekhyun, and Amber?"

"They have busines..." said Luhan impressed if he doesn't want any other people in that surprise moment.

"Jinnjjaaayoo(really?)??? Eiiyy~ I don't believe that.. why you leave them..?"

Luhan smiled thinly respond Seohyun statement.

On th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter