Chapter 1

Set me free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] dear my future...[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]What if, the emotions could be opposite from our hearts and our logic?[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

An adorable yeoja still not fully awake, trying to rouse herself from her dream world, her tiny lips look paler than usual... The first thing she touches is... small mobile phone complete with flip-cover pictorial 'Keroro' her favorite anime. "Why he didn't call me... after what we did..........." she murmured at herself. She keep click the icon-favourite on the contact- phone screen, then quickly she put it in her right ear...

"Yeoboseyoo... chagii... " Not long, a namja voice who answer from the other side.

"Oppa.. you already wake up..?"

"Ne........." Says that namja slowly,

"You didn't call me from last night."

"Mianhae... Seohyunnie, I forgot to complete the task from Kang-seonsaengnim... Did you just woke up?"

"Ne..." Answer from yeoja who has a beautiful name, Seohyun.

Shortly after that, a silence atmosphere enveloping their conversation,

"Seohyunnie........." The voice from a namja across, broke the silence between them.

"Eoh....... Ne............. oppa. "Seohyun replied softly.

"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae ................"

Seohyun just swallowed after heard that on the other place. With a trembling voice she replied, "Aniyoo... oppa, gwenchanna..."

"Okay…. one hours from now, I'll pick you Chagii. Be prepared ... "

"Arraseo oppa..."

"Seohyunnie.........."

"Ne...?"

"Saranghaeee..."

"Na ... ..ddo oppa- -" BIIP--audible chatter that morning has broken.

Last Night...

A couple looks just out of the theater, seem the happiness was reflected from both their faces.

"Luhan oppa, what your agenda after this ...?" asked a yeoja with a white skin as smooth as milk.

"Emmmh... take you home." responsible the tall namja with his baby-face,

"Arraseo... oppa had take me home, you know oppa? Eomma really miss you."

"Jeongmalyoo? eomeonim miss me?" Namja who has the name 'Luhan' is widening smile and round eyes in front of his yeoja-chingu after hearing her sentence..

"Eiiiyy oppa~ you don't believe me? Eomma phoned me, she said she's not only missed me, but also missed you. ." Seohyun replied earnestly.

Namja with air-dark brown hair in front of Seohyun can't say anything right now, arch smile of satisfaction on his smile. Luhan have a reason, few times he met the Seohyun's family, but he felt that he was like a part of them now.

"Oppa?!" Seohyun tried reverie interrupted Luhan's silence.

"Na... Haeng bok- hae (I'm happy).. chagiiya.. "

Luhan said with a cheerful tone, and clutching Seohyun's hand.

***

A simple manifold city-car is driven by Luhan, arriving at the Seohyun's home. "Oppa, let's come in?" asked yeoja who have a little round eyes to her boyfriend, Luhan thought for a moment, but before a long time, he smiled. "Geure...kaja, we go in..."

"Oppa, do you want something to drink?" Asked Seohyun as she untied the ribbon that blend with peach colored on her dress waist. Luhan shook his head, still with his sweet smile, he looked toward Seohyun who was busy with her ribbon, that made Luhan wanted to help her.

"Wae... Seohyunnie? What caught?"Luhan tried asking, carefully and reached Seohyun's waist, trying to help.

"Mwollayo.... I don't know.."Seohyun replied, still tugging on her dress's tape.

"I'm surprised with yeoja fashion, so complicated..." Said Luhan softly, but still could be heard by Seohyun.

Because it stuck with zip, make the ribbon dress little torn. However that succeed regardless. A couple who had been mixing romance since attending High School looks relaxed enjoying time together in the balcony room.

"So, when my abeoji and eomeoni return from Japan?"asked Luhan put his arm around Seohyun's slim waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter