My dads masterpiece

Blossoms of Sorrow.

I didn't think they'd let me back to school after I walked out. My dad probably paid them off right after be beat me for it and the only thing that's making me come back here is the bruises. Purple and blue and green and a bit of yellow and pink. If I look at my arms, they are pretty I think. Not that anyone is allowed to see the masterpiece my dad created because if they did if they did if they did id be lucky to keep my arms. 

Instead of being kicked out they sat me next to the smartest person, they said he was the smartest person but I don't know if he seems smart to me. He seems just as bored as I am and I am so very bored bored boreddddddddddd that I can't help the groan that comes out when I see that there is still 20 minutes of this lesson left. Smart-kid looks at me with something like amusement in his eyes and I frown why is he looking at me like that I don't like it. He pokes my masterpiece and I wince slightly and I don't know why but I like the pain. "What?" 

"Where's your book? Your supposed to have your book for lessons." 

I frown at smart-kid. "I don't want to do any work. So I didn't bring my book." 

"Ah." , smart-kid replies and he chuckles as he turns around. 


 - - - - - - - 

I like sitting next to Hyuna. I can almost tell what she's thinking, almost. She's amusing, she is. I think I'd like to get to know her better, she seems different and I like that. I'm bored of all these fake people with different personalities and faces to suit different situations. I like How different she is. 


☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! I'm sorry it was so short and not much happened! I'll update soon! Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you like it! ♡