Bored bored bored

Blossoms of Sorrow.

I'm sat in the classroom where I sit everyday for over 6 hours listening to adults trying to tell me things I already know and things I don't yet know and don't wish to know. I close my eyes and I can see a million stars and a thousand galaxy's form in the blackness of the inside of my eyelids. I open my eyes. I sit at the back of the classroom which makes me even more bored as I feel more like I'm watching the class rather than I'm in the class. I'm sooooo bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored to death and I'm standing up suddenly and I'm walking out of the classroom because anything is better than being this bored and I'm walking out of school and people are shouting at me and I keep walking. 


I go to the park. It's been 37 minutes since I left the school and my phone has rung 14 times since then. It's my dad every time. I don't like talking to my dad. He makes me feel like a little child and I'm not I'm not I'm not a little child anymore and I don't like it when he tells me what to do. Everyone always tells me what to do. I don't answer my phone because I already know what he will say. I'm always getting into trouble with school and my parents and no one seems to get that I don't care when they shout. I like it when they shout. I can see people's emotions when they shout. 

My phone starts buzzing in my hand again and I turn it off. I find a swing and I sit down, watching all the children playing around me and I wonder what it would be like to play, not caring who looks who judges who cares who sees who hears who notices you; Not to care. I don't care. Not anymore. I'm tired of caring, I decide. I close my eyes and push myself on the swing. 


 - - - - - - - 


No one ever sees any drama at this school. It's so boring. It's the same every day that I come here. I was just thinking about everything apart from the math problem being explained, when a girl got up and walked out. I'd never noticed her before. The teacher started shouting at her and chasing her down the hallway. I wanted to join her, I think. The teacher shouted her name so many times, I can remember it now. Hyun-Ae. It's a pretty name. I like her, I think.

 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Hey guys! So here's the first chapter of my new story!! This one is going to be very different style from my old one, I think. I'm writing this story from first person o(^▽^)o I hope you like it! Oh the characters are Hyun-Ae and Hyun Woo (one of my favourite Korean actors) if you didn't get that! Please give this an upvote and subscribe if you liked it! I'll try and update soon! ♡♥︎♡