No Filter~

Blossoms of Sorrow.

The bell for lunch rings and i groan. Why why why do i have to go and be patronised by some woman who calls herself a 'nurse'. Its so frustrating. I wouldn't even go if this Hyun Woo boy wasn't dragging me down the corridoor by my wrist. 

"Yah! let go of me!"

He doesn't even turn his head around, the jerk. "No. Stop complaining and just take your meds." I can almost see a smirk on his face and i forget why im letting this annoying person even touch me. 

The nurses door opens and she gives me a look that says, 'I was hoping you wouldn't come so i could punish you'; she's that kind of person. Hyun Woo sits me down in the small pathetic excuse for an armchair and the nurse turns to get my meds. I ask her why she's even bothering.

"Because, sweetheart, I'm here to take care of your heath. I'm a nurse." 

I can't help laughing at that and Hyun Woo stares at me while i say what i'm thinking and don't bother filtering it because i dont want to.

"Your not a proper nurse though. The only reason your here is because your not good enough to become a real nurse so your forced to work at the school because your not good at anything else. I bet you only like your job because you can make other people feel small."

She raises her brows at me and coughs. Shes clearly annoyed and she shoves the meds into my hand and shes grinding her teeth and shes trying oh-so-very hard not to hit me right now and im smiling and trying not to laugh because this is so very very very fun. I swallow the meds quick and easy and hop out of the chair. The world is pink and lilac and im very happy right now. I pull the still-shocked Hyun Woo out of the room and give the nurse a delicate little wave and a bitter sweet smile before slamming the door. 

 

We stay in silence for a bit before the bell rings for our final lesson. 

"We, ah, should get going. I dont think you should get into any more trouble after talking to the teacher like that to be honest."

"That woman isnt a teacher and i dont want to go to the lesson. I'm far to happy to go to that place and be bored out of my mind for another hour." ,I grab his wrist and drag him quickly out the back of the school, laughing while i plot the rest of the day.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

This girl is totally crazy, I mean completely and utterly out of her mind. She has no filter on at all and I've never seen someone get so much of a thrill out of being rude to someone before. I've never skipped class before. Never. And here she is, pulling me out of the school so easily, like her grades mean nothing to her. I have no doubt about that to be honest. She doesn't seem like she'd care. 

If i think about it, i can picture all the girls in our class right now... Doing their makeup through the lunch break and making sure their hair is always looking flawless. But not this girl. Not Hyun Ae. Here she is, running out of school with her hair flying around her. I wonder how it is, that she still looks more beautiful than any girl i've seen. 

I try to ask her where shes taking me but she wont tell me. 

"I guess you'll just have to find out when we get there", she tells me, laughing. 

I've never seen someone change moods so many times in a day. But, then again, i've never met somone with schizoaffective disorder before, either. This is going to be a hell of a fun year if im sat with her every day. I laugh and speed up as she starts to run again; noticing how she is still gripping my arm as if if she lets go, i'll dissapear. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ------- - - - - - - - - - 

 

hey everyone! it's been a while since i updated isnt it! i hope you liked this chapter, if you did, please comment below! also, thank you to all my subbies and please give this a vote if you like it! I love writing on here, its really fun! 

p.s, happy 1000th day to BTS! <3<3<3