Bathroom Confessions

Life as an Idol’s Sister is Never Boring [BEING RE-WRITTEN]

 

Unable to sleep after your nightmare you decided to head in early to the company rather than sit around at home where there was nothing to distract you. The morning was slightly chilly attesting to the fact that summer was almost over. Soon you would have to start attending classes.

It was too early to put in an effort towards looking nice. So instead you threw your dark wavy hair into a pony and tugged on your new lime green Nike hoodie. You pulled on a pair of grey sweats and grabbed a bagel before heading out the door making sure to not wake up your Mom.

Walking into the company this early in the morning was kind of creepy. It almost held the appearance of being abandoned minus the few security staff members. Heading to your usual dance room you decided to stop at the restrooms along the way. Still half asleep you noticed a girl walking into one of the bathrooms and simply followed behind her not even looking at the sign.

“Ahem…”

You heard someone clear their throat indicating something was wrong. It took you a moment before you spotted the urinals realizing just what exactly was going on. Apparently you had made a huge mistake…

This was the boy’s restroom!

Confused you looked up at the other girl wondering why she had walked in there in the first place. Obviously one of you should’ve noticed the sign. She looked awfully familiar, though her identity escaped you at the moment that was until she smirked at you.

“Oh my god Taemin-oppa?”

He simply raised an eyebrow in response.

“I thought you were a girl.”

He gave a little chuckle. “I’m not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. Though I am rather curious as to why you are standing in the middle of the boy’s restroom.”

Completely embarrassed you lowered your eyes. “I-I d-ddon’t usually… I mean I-I was still half asleep and I thought I saw another girl entering so I simply followed her... errr well I guess you in this case.”

Unable to hold it in anymore Taemin burst out laughing. Angry you reached for his long hair and gave it a not so gentle tug. “Hey it’s your fault for having such girly hair!”

Before you could pull your hand back he covered it with one of his. “You’re just jealous that I make a prettier girl than most other people and besides it’s a part of our new album concept. I didn’t have much of a choice. Though you have to admit I rock it.” He smiled confidently and your heart skipped a beat.

Realizing he still held your hand you pulled it back quickly. “Whatever I’m getting out of here before some other girly looking man walks in claiming he’s better looking than most women.”

You your heel heading towards the exit before you were suddenly pulled back by having your hand captured once again. You glared at him. “Let go.”

He continued smiling. “I don’t wanna.”

“Taemin-oppa this isn’t the time or place to play the whining 4 year old. Let go now.”

“But if I let go it’s bound to be nearly impossible to corner you later. You didn’t forget about our little deal did you? The week’s up and I want to know what is going through that pretty little head of yours.” He responded playfully.

“Really Taemin-oppa you want to have this conversation in the middle of the boy’s bathroom?” You asked half joking thinking he would probably say no and then you could make your escape. Of course Taemin-oppa was never really a normal guy.

“Why not? It’s clean and nobody else is here. Talk about a perfect quiet spot.”

You rolled your eyes knowing he wasn’t going to give up easily. “Fine I promise I won’t escape, but can you please let go of my hand now?”

After a short pause he let go and waited for you to speak.

Taking a deep breath you launched into the speech you’d prepared over the weekend. “Listen I never meant to deceive you.”

He gave you a look that obviously meant something similar to a sarcastic ‘yeah right’.

“Okay fine maybe I did. But I did it for a reason. I want to be a successful artist and scandals aren’t exactly healthy for that. Especially when you consider that I have no influence yet. I’m still just a trainee, easily replaced and discarded. So I guess long story short is that I figured if my identity was uncovered my career would end before it even began.”

“Don’t you think that is a bit dramatic? I mean sure there are a lot of trainees, but to say that some silly little scandal is career ending that’s a bit extreme.” Taemin questioned.

“No it’s not. Look at 2pm’s Jaebeom. He was already an idol with a lot of popularity, but because of one silly MySpace comment he’s no longer a member. The entertainment world is harsh and unforgiving.” You reasoned.

He frowned. “I suppose that is true to some degree, but you could’ve just told me. I wouldn’t have thrown you to the wolves as they say in the U.S.”

You looked up into Taemin’s eyes. “I know and honestly I was thinking about it. Unfortunately my brother knew everything and feared me getting hurt so he told me not to say anything to anyone. Less chance of it getting spread around and until recently not even Hara and IU knew.”

“What made you want to tell me?” He said quietly.

You bit your lower lip in thought. “I suppose at some point I realized you had a good heart and you made me sort of like you.”

“Say that again.”

“Say what? That you have a good heart?” You answered.

“No the other part.”

Understanding what he meant you blushed. “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Come on Mel don’t be that way.” He pouted cutely.

“Ugh fine just don’t pout that way again, it’s disgusting. I like you okay?”

Taemin’s eyes practically glowed in the dim lighting of the bathroom. They were absolutely captivating.

“I like you too.” He practically whispered.

“What?” you squeaked.

“I like you.” He said louder this time.

And something happened next that you least expected. Taemin leaned in and gently placed his lips to yours. As your eyes slid shut you couldn’t help but notice how sweet and soft his lips were. When he finally broke contact you were stunned.

“You might drive me crazy sometimes, but that’s what makes it so fun.” Taemin teased. “I like you for all your quirks and silliness. Plus it doesn’t hurt that you are absolutely gorgeous.”

Recovered you punched him lightly in the arm. “Hey I’m not weird and I never knew you were so shallow only going after a girl for her looks.” You teased back.

You both were still standing close enough that you were practically touching, when the bathroom door suddenly swung open. Taemin quickly shoved you in a stall making sure to stand outside of it. You waited quietly not even daring to breathe. Taemin greeted the supposed intruder while you waited impatiently for the guy to finish his business more or less. When you heard the guy finally leave you let out a sigh of relief.

“Coast is clear.” You heard Taemin whisper through the door.

You leaned your head out suspiciously before stepping out into the now empty bathroom. “That was close.”

You and Taemin looked at each other for moment before bursting out into laughter. Everything was just so ridiculous. A love confession in the boy’s bathroom topped off with almost being discovered just about topped the list of weird things that had happened to you. When you’d both settled down enough to catch your breath Taemin once again picked up your hand.

“So listen I have to get going for a radio appearance, but don’t think we are done talking. We still have a lot to discuss ok?”

You nodded your head lamely in agreement. Taemin leaned in and gave you a brief kiss before he winked and exited the room. It took you a moment to realize that he had just abandoned you in the restroom and you quickly scrambled to exit before someone else could enter.

Resuming your walk to the dance studio you couldn’t believe what had just happened. Taemin just kissed you… twice and you liked it. He just confessed he had feelings for you, granted it was in the middle of the boy’s restroom, which only made it even more unbelievable. You closed your eyes and opened them again pinching yourself in disbelief. It wasn’t a dream.

“Oh my god I’m so screwed.”

 

 

 

A/N: Yay for new chappie! Hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. Comment and Subscribe.    :)  A special thanks goes out to all my faithful readers who have been with me since the beginning. It seriously means so much to me. So once agin Thank you so much!  -Sarah