Chapter 3

Forbidden Love [HIATUS]

The ambiguous hope and empty laughter gradually changed as the days went on,


I woke up to the sound of small snores coming from the bed next to me. I was on the floor, like I had been for the last few days. Baekhyun had straight out refused to talk to me after what happened outside and when I tried to get in bed with him exactly 78 hours ago, Baekhyun had taken to kicking me, quite literally out of the bed. Meaning I had to sleep on the floor. It was uncomfortable and bad on my back for when I had to dance 10 hours a day; I would have slept on the sofa in the lounge (like Baekhyun wanted), but the members would question why I was there. Besides, I wanted to be next to Baekhyun, even if he doesn’t want to look my direction.

 

When we did talk, it was in front of the members and most of what we said was either arguing or meaningless words exchanged with a sarcastic undertone. I never wanted this to happen but I could sense it would come as soon as we started our relationship. It was bound to be hard for him to not show affection to me when he had already hidden it for so long. What Baekhyun didn’t realise is that I do have feelings for him too, we agreed that we would hide what we had and it was working, but it was too hard for him. Now we don’t even sleep together and I feel utterly empty.

 

I wiggled out of the mound of blankets I had taken to sleeping with, trying to make as little sound as possible. Though it was without luck. A groan came from the bed above me and I stopped silent. Baekhyun’s head popped up from the covers unhurriedly and he looked around with cute, scrunched up eyes. He was fine until he saw me sat frozen, still half wrapped in blankets and his pretty face scowled. I swear he is possessed because until recently I had never seen him scowl at me; how can a person go from loving to hating someone in a matter of days?

 

This had to stop.

 

‘Bae-’ I had barely moved my lips when he stopped me with a sharp look. But it took more than that to stop me so I breathed in, prepared to try again.

 

‘No.’ I stared at him in distress. If he kept interrupting me we would never be able to sort out our problems. He started moving and swung his legs over the side of the bed, nearly hitting me in the face. Ignoring me completely he pushed himself on to his feet and started walking to the entrance of the room. I saw that he was going to the door and before he could take another step I struggled out of my blanket, rushed to the door and locked it.

 

He stopped right in front of me and placed his hands on his hips, looking me up and down, like he was planning to physically force me out of the way and somehow get the key out of my tight grip. When his eyes found mine again I shook my head and started towards him, causing him to back up, wanting to stay away from me. I didn’t mind leaving the door unguarded, there was only one key after all. Though after this I was sure Baekhyun would want his own made.

 

Baekhyun clearly didn’t realise the proximity of everything in the room, so without warning his legs crashed against the side of the bed and he went tumbling into the sheets. I spent no time in climbing on top of him and pinning him down, with my legs on either side of his hips and hand against his chest. He blinked up at me, surprised by how close we were after not touching in days.

 

Neither of us moved for the longest time and we simply stared at one another. Finally Baekhyun broke as he suddenly burst into tears. I looked at him in shock, not sure what to do. He hadn’t shown any emotion to me for 3 days and now he was sobbing into my shirt. I carefully wrapped my arms around him and kissed his hair. He didn’t react and carried on crying against my chest.

 

I his soft hair for a while until his sobs calmed down and he moved his head so he could look up at me. He looked so adorable in that moment that I couldn’t help myself and I leaned down to capture his pink lips in mine. He responded straight away tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

 

What started out a sweet kiss became feverish fast, as all the pent-up anger and passion came out at once. I only caught up to what was happening as I grinded down on Baekhyun’s hips and he let out a soft moan against my lips, then both of our eyes flew open. We were about to go over a line we had never crossed and we hadn’t even made up yet, not to mention the other members were still in the dorm.

 

I cleared my throat and moved off him, to sit down at his side. I was certain he wouldn’t try to run now, anyway I had the key so he wouldn’t get very far. He sat up as well and looked up at me from the corner of his eye, as I did the same.

 

After a few moments he finally broke the silence. ‘I’m sorry,’ his whispered sincerely. ‘I have been horrible and you were right. I should stop being stupid and grow up.’

 

‘No,’ I said in surprise, ‘you’re not stupid and you’re not a child. I was being horrible to.’ My eyes became downcast as I continued to speak my feelings. ‘I really missed you and I also do when we are with the others but they seriously can’t know. If they found out… I might lose you, and I would never stop blaming myself for letting them find out.’ Tears were welling in my eyes and when I looked at Baekhyun I saw that there were droplets of water spilling onto his cheeks. I reached out and wiped one away with my thumb then leaned over to place a small kiss on his wet eyelid. ‘So please,’ I took his hand, ‘can we keep this a secret. No excessive touching or sweet words in public. We both want to but we just have to hold it in.’

 

He sat up straighter and nodded solemnly before his face brightened a little. ‘Maybe we could introduce touching a little, like back hugs and holding hands. And we can pretend it’s fan service! Other groups always do it and we have done it before.’ I nodded at this, agreeing that it was a good idea and a smile blossomed on his face.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes drifted in thought for a second and his smile faltered. ‘But we will have to do it with the other members as well or the fans will get suspicious…’

 

‘That’s fine, anyway I have always had a thing for Jongin.’ I laughed and Baekhyun hit me playfully on the arm. Maybe things would be okay from now on.


Yo yo, nerds. WOW its been like a month. Well sorry I have exams and a life (joke) and I have been working really hard on a Kaisoo fic that will be up soon. Sorry for keeping you waiting! Please support and as always see you next time!! xx P.S. this fic will be the whole of the song its based on, so don't expact it to end soon we are only in the first verse (I can't wait for the WAE (why) bit its gonna be hella dramatic... ;) )