Chapter 1

Our Fates(when we meet)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Love is a nightmare

Word count; 421

 

 

​Chanyeol swears that his smile is unwavering, seeing a petite male, with hair brownish and the dye fading revealing some black strands, the described male’s face is glowing, just under the orange rays of the setting sun, he’s like a precious gold in Chanyeol’s eyes, so precious that he’s afraid that the innocent rays may hurt him, and the light breeze may cut his skin, this male is well treasured that what he all wanted is to embrace him in his arms, nuzzle his face on his soft locks, and to have his face buried in his chest.

 

 

He loved him more than anything in this world…

 

 

“Chanyeol,” his voice is as soft as his hands, the taller had done fitting his large hands against the smaller one before. And it fitted, it fitted like it were fated to be. “come here, look at this.”

 

 

He took a step, a small one, Chanyeol’s eyes never leaving his lover.

 

 

This is love, Chanyeol thought. This kind of feeling like you’re scared to lose someone, this feeling that you longed for him in every second of your life, this feeling of taking the risk just to be together.

 

… but love is not about taking the risk just to be together, love is about surviving the risk together.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter