Chapter 2

What You Cant Tell Me

I already have everything packed for the KARA dorm. Around the house anyone could feel the tension mixed with the stench of alcohol. It had been an overall gloomy day, with everyone packing and all, and I had been no exception, that is until Sunny had decided that achcol would be a wondrous idea.

As of now I could see Joon Oppa and Gookju having an intense converstion on whether chicken or kimichi were better to have as a late night snack. Seho just sat there nodding his head, most likely trying to not fall asleep. I swear at one point though, it actually looked like he was trying to dance to EXIDs "Up and Down" single. Though, I also had my fair share of the alcohol, and may or may not have seen a baby unicorn by the trampoline, fighting with Cucumber. It's all a little fuzzy. 

Nana sat there drinking a water as usual, just starting up at the sky. Not sure if she actually does anything else, but look really pretty. Like all the time. (dammit why does she have to be so pretty!) Dong Wook was laughing at Kang Joon-who was holding a basketball-and was trying to show Sunny Noona and Jong Ok Unnie how to do a layup. They were just laughing their asses off though, due to the fact that Kang joon was drunk off his , and just kept stumbling all over the place. It was the funniest thing I had honestly seen in a long time, and believe me, there hadn't been much laughter around the house since we had gotten the news. 

There was something missing though. A freakishly shortassed, loudmouthed GOT7 member. By now he would have interrupted Joon Oppa and Gookjus conversation, stolen Nanas water bottle, or tried (and failed) to beat Kang Joon at basketball. But he wasn't here. And it was quiet.

As I took my first step on the stairs heading up to my room, I heard a tiny "Hey." It was almost a whisper, so my heart decided it was scared out of its mind, and jumped giving me a heart attack, as my head whipped up and out of my daydreaming state. His hair was muddled and a little greasy, which was very unlike him, considering he took pride in his darkly styled hair. Even his choice in clothes was off. His usual Kanye West styled clothing, was replaced with a pair of sweatpants and familiar baggy shirt. (but in reality, what doesn't he look good in?) What was the most distinctivly different about him was his eyes. They were sunken in and dead, where as usually, his eyes had a perkiness about them. 

"Hey," I replied back with a much stronger voice than I had intended. 

"Sit with me for a second," he said, not leaving a second for me to even say no. ( Thats if I ever would, which I wouldn't) "I need to talk to you about something important." 

"Alright," I said as I sat on the cold metal step, angling my knees to face him head on. 

Still facing forward, with his head down, he said "Heo Youngji, this is most likely going to be the last moment where it is just the two of us together: and alone." The moment he said it, I realized how true it was. There were no more cameras, no other roommate members, no guests. Just the two of us. We also weren't arguing, which is a HUGE step considering we most likely held the longest record for arguing. Ever. 

"I'm going to miss you Heo Youngji." 

As soon as he said it, my heart stopped. Literally. Im pretty sure I died right there and then. His look was the only thing that brought me back. He had looked me straight in the eye and had said it. 

I could feel my heart start to beat faster as I questioned, "As a Friend?"

His gaze intensified as he said, "No Youngji. Not as a friend." 

And that was the moment when he leaned over and kissed me.