Chapter 5

What You Cant Tell Me

Let's just say dinner was interesting. It consisted of Jackson almost blowing up the KARA dorm, ruining my outfit, and destroying the kitchen. What a surprise. I'd say overall it was pretty ok in Jackson standards.

It started with him deciding on cooking some Chinese dish, which I was not familiar with. That actually scared me. Like a lot. While he was "cooking" I decided on just watching him. Just to make sure I wasn't killed later by my KARA unnies for destroying the kitchen. He had just finishing laying out all of the ingredients on the counter when he looked up at me all serious and yelled "It's so hot in here!  Go turn down the heat!" 

I looked at him with my most astonished face and replied back with a "Why should I?" 

"Because the chef said so." 

Oh hell no. "Well that's not happening any time soon. Just take off your sweatshirt." 

"You're so picky."

"Me?!" I replied. You're just being ridiculous!" 

"Fine! He said. Then the shirt is coming off!!!" He yelled.

"Like it ever stays on!" I yelled back. 

That's when I regretted what I said. As he pulled the sweatshirt over his head I could see his muscles expand and and contract as he tried to get it off over his head. Once he got it off over his head, he didn't realize, but he had messed up his hair so badly. It looked as if he had just woken up. My face must have had a red tint to it, because he asked me "Hey loudmouth you feeling ok?"

To try and hide my embarrassment from looking at him earlier, I huffed and replied with "Your hair is a mess." 

"Oh really?" He said trying to unconsciously pat it down with his hands. 

"Oh just stop you're making it worse! Just let me fix it!" I stomped over to him and started moving his dark hair around with my fingers. Before I knew it, I had began running my hands through his hair. He noticed and raised an eyebrow and I just mumbled an "Oh, sorry." Once I was done I looked at him proudly and said "There looks much better than before." 

"Yeah right." 

"Then next time I won't fix it for you!" 

"I'm fine with that." He replied. 

Humpf! With that he turned back to the food he was preparing. I tried watching over his shoulder, but I couldn't. He was so much taller than me, so all I could do was peer around his broad shoulders and boy was I getting frustrated with him. I hated just standing around and doing nothing. 
"Hey, I said let me help you cook. I am actually really good at it compared to you." 

"Well then Miss Chef, go wash your hands and be prepared for the ultimate cooking challenge!" He said with an slightly evil laugh. 

"Yeah, um....... okay dip". I replied, giving him one of my most weirded out faces. 

Once I was prepared, he started explaining things to me. First I had to cut up the vegetables, then after I started kneading the dough. By the time I was done I had powder all over my hands, which is when I got the idea on how to really piss off Jackson. 

"Hey Jackson Wang!"

"What is it n..." He started to say, until I smacked a ton of powder in his face. I was laughing so hard, I  am pretty sure I almost peed my pants. Jackson on the other hand did not find it as funny. The powder now stained his hair, eyebrows, and parts on rest of his face. I actually started to get nervous, because he usually would find this really funny, but at that moment he wasn't even cracking a smile. I thought I had crossed over the line that I didn't even think existed until I saw what he was doing...... 

He was slowly moving towards the area where I had been needing the dough. It was too late before I realized he had grabbed two handfuls and had threw the powder all over the top of my head, creating my signature silent laugh to burst out of me. 

This created a little of a powder war, which ended up leaving the whole kitchen and both of our clothes in a complete disaster. I heard his hyena laugh behind me as I went for the powder again, but before I could shove it in his face again, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me in my tracks.

The situation we were in was not a good one. All I could comprehend was how close we had gotten. Our faces were a mere inch or two away, and I could smell that distinct smell he always had. Sort of a musky scent, almost like a warm fire. He still held my hand containing the powder in place, above his head. I could see the powder stains on his eyebrows, cheeks, and lips. What particularly drew me were his lips. The power caked around the very edge of his lips and a tiny dab on the center of them. It made me want to almost..... Nope! No! No! No! 

I would not be kissing Jackson Wang again! Nope! No way I wouldn't..... But his lips. And for some reason his face seemed to be getting closer..... And closer.....and closer...and I felt his hand lace around my back pulling me in toward him. I could feel my head tilting a little to the right. His lips scarcely graced mine.....

And that's when the door to the dorm beeped open and in stepped Hara Unnie. I think it must've looked like Jackson and I were electrocuted, because we jumped apart so quickly, I fell flat on my . 

Ouch.

That's when the oven started on fire.