Chapter 3

What You Cant Tell Me

What really happened that night I will never repeat to another soul. 

But....... I can always think about it. 

I can think about the way he leaned over and kissed me. 

I can think about the way his hand slipped around to the back of my head, pushing our lips closer together. 

I can feel his lips, push harder into mine, moving in sync with his hand. 

I can feel his surprisingly rough hand, move from the back of my head, to my cheek. 

I felt him press into my lips again, never opening my eyes once. Whether it was because I felt that this could be a dream, or that he might regain his self control again, I'm not really sure. 

We parted at the same time gasping for breath. His face not even a mere inch from mine. He leaned closer again and my heart skipped a beat, but then must've thought better of it, because he pulled away. 

I know a had a look of confusion on my face, because he said " Im sorry, but you know we can never let this happen again".

"Ya I know," I replied, "The rules." 

He gave me a small smile and said, "Even though you called me short, and told me I was ugly, and called me some interesting names (at that I part I raised my eyebrows), I like you Heo Youngji, and I'm asking you to wait." 

When he said that I knew exactly what he meant, but could I really do it? Could I wait for Him? 

"Jackson, I don't know. Thats another three years." His face darkened when he heard that, "But," I continued, "I will try." 

With that last part he no longer looked like a lost puppy, but a lion who had just caught a zebra. A wicked smile spread across his face as he said "By the way Heo Youngji, you have an impressive pairs of lips." 

That earned him a smack on the back of the head.