Chapter 1

What You Cant Tell Me

It all started when I won the KARA Project. 

The next thing I knew, I was practicing with the rest of the Kara members for our "Mama Mia" single.

Then it was the show roommate. 

I never thought it would turn out like this. 

Ok, sure, I assumed I would maybe make friends if I was lucky enough. Might even make a best friend if the heavens wished me luck. Never in a million years, did I ever think I would fall for him. I guess I can't blame myself though, who wouldn't? Jackson Wang. The only man in the entire world who could make me want to laugh, punch him square in the face, and cry at the same time.
 

 

 

Chapter 1: 

Today it was announced that the show would be over. 

It was being cancelled.

They wanted a new cast, a younger and much more well known cast. Sure, it would be nice not to be recorded very second of the day, and I've always wanted to live in the dorms with the other Kara members, but what about my family? To me they're not just friends anymore, they're family. When you live with people for that long, you're bound to get attached, and I did. I got attached to the biggest Chinese speaking, shortass, piece of dip in the entirety of Korea. 

What exactly am I doing with my life?

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Warning: later chapters could contain some swearing, so if you are uncomfortable with that kind of language, then you may have to skip over a few chapters. Also make sure to KEEP READING!!! I promise it gets better from here!