01 [M]

Love and Kim Joonmyun

“Where the hell are you going Kim Joonmyun?” A short owl-eyed man gave a hard glare.

 

Kim Joonmyun smirked at his owl-eyed assistant also known as Do Kyungsoo “Out.” He said curtly before leaving the office.

 

 

 

Loud music, blaring lights, sweaty bodies molding to one another’s, alcohol, , fun. Joonmyun walked through the warm and y bodies that danced around him, feeling the eyes of his spectators. Eyeing the tattoos that inked his skin, the piercings in his ears. Something he wasn't ashamed to have.

 

Tonight was going to be his night. A night for him to find someone to senseless and then turn around like nothing happened. The way he liked it.

 

Joonmyun didn't do commitment.

 

It was a pain in the , as if there was someone out there who could satisfy your ual needs for however ing long you so decide to be with that one person. Total bull in Joonmyun's eyes.

 

One night stands were the way to go. Protected of course. He didn't need any of that disease . that.

 

"Shot of patron." He said walking up to the bartender who was a very attractive guy in Joonmyun's eyes.

 

"Shot of patron it is handsome." Bartender boy smirked getting Joonmyun what he wanted "On the house." He said setting Joonmyun's drink down in front of him.

 

Joonmyun took the shot straight out and smirked at the feeling of the hard alcohol sliding down his throat "Hm, taken like a champ."

 

"These tattoos weren't done sober." Bartender boy laughed.

 

"So, no meaning behind them?"

 

"I didn't say I was faced when I got these done, I just wasn't one hundred percent sober. There's a difference." Joonmyun chuckled.

 

Bartender boy poured him another shot "Oh really? And how many tattoos do you have?"

 

"Fourteen."

 

Bartender boy smiled "Ohhh, how y, you're totally tatted up... that's hot."

 

Joonmyun smirked "Too bad I saw you making out with the giant kid behind me, I'd totally ." He said and Bartender boy couldn't help but chuckle.

 

"So you caught me."

 

Joonmyun shrugged "You're hot, I just noticed you at the wrong time."

 

"Hmm, tell you what since you're such the charmer, let me send you in the direction of where I know you can get someone out of it."

 

Joonmyun raised an eyebrow "Oh?"

 

"If you turn around and head to your left back by the booths, my buddy Lay hangs back there. He'd definitely fall for your y . He's got orange hair. Hard to miss." Bartender boy said.

 

"Hm, thanks cutie, I'll see what I can do." Joonmyun said smirking.

 

"And if all else fails, you can always come back." He smiled sensually at Joonmyun.

 

"I'll keep that in mind." Joonmyun said before turning and walking back to where the cutie told him his friend "Lay" was hanging around.

 

Sure enough, in the back drinking alone in a booth was an orange haired guy, Joonmyun walked up and took a seat next to him.

 

"Well aren't you handsome." Joonmyun smirked. "What brings you all the way back here to lonerville?" Orange hair asked amused and clearly not completely sober.

 

"Your little friend the bartender sold you out." Joonmyun answered.

 

Orange hair hummed "At least he did it in good taste. What's your name handsome?"

 

"Joon, and you're Lay."

 

"Mm, that I am and I love to dance and you've just signed your y over to me for the night so we're gonna dance." Lay said pushing Joonmyun out of the booth and to the dancefloor.

 

Lay put himself in front of Joonmyun wrapping his arms around Joonmyun's neck while Joonmyun held his waist leaning against him.

 

Joonmyun quickly found out Lay wasn't just good at dancing. He was a god damn god at dancing. Even something as simple as grinding on someone.

 

"Am I turning you on?" Lay asked amused "I can feel your rubbing against my ." He mewled.

 

Joonmyun smirked a little as he grinded a little harder against Lay for a moment showing him just how much of an affect he was having on him "I don't know baby, you tell me."

 

Lay moaned feeling Joonmyun's hard on against his "I want you to me so hard... I don't want to be able to even sit up tomorrow."

 

Leaning in and kissing Lay's neck, Joonmyun the sensitive skin behind his ear a little causing another moan to leave Lay's lips "Gladly."

 

 

 

Joonmyun roughly kissed Lay as they stumbled through the front door of Joonmyun's condo, biting his lips with his hands roaming under Lay's shirt feeling his milky smooth skin.

 

Lay wrapped his arms around Joonmyun's neck jumping and wrapping his legs around Joonmyun’s waist, grinding against his again causing Joonmyun groan.

 

He moved his kisses to Lay's neck, biting and leaving very prominate hicky's all over his white skin "Mmm, you're place is nice, your bed must be even nicer." Lay moaned.

 

To Joonmyun, that was Lay telling him to take things to the bedroom and he gladly did, throwing Lay down on the bed and moving to hover over him, his lips never leaving Lay’s. Lay worked away Joonmyun’s clothes from beneath him as Joonmyun continued to mark Lay’s pure white skin, slowly ridding Lay of his shirt and then jeans and boxers when he’d worked his way down Lay’s flat toned stomach.

 

He stared up at Lay as he unbuckled his belt, ed them and took the zipper of his jeans between his teeth, pulling his jeans the rest of the way down with his hands and throwing them somewhere on the floor. Leaving Lay completely beneath him.

 

“Still going strong?” he whispered biting Lay’s ear softly.

 

Lay gasped when Joonmyun moved his knee between his legs and rubbed his knee slowly against Lay’s growing . Joonmyun smirked when Lay gripped his arms with a moan as Joonmyun continued.

 

“Pl-Please…” Lay moaned wriggling under Joonmyun.

 

“Mmmm, but I haven’t really even done anything yet?”

 

“Please Joon…” Lay pleased again looking up at him through hooded eyes.

 

Joonmyun narrowed his eyes a little before leaning down and kissing Lay “Want to just get down to business? Or shall we take our time?” he asked.

 

“An-Anything you want….” Lay responded, his hips now grinding a little against Joonmyun’s thigh needing release that had been building up by Joonmyun’s small touches.

 

Joonmyun would be lying if he said he didn’t love how vulnerable Lay looked below him right now, he loved that he was the one making Lay like this.

 

Lay’s heavy breathing and loud moans as he jacked him off, his mouth wrapped tightly around Lay’s ever growing . His whines when Joonmyun stopped right before his .

 

His screams as Joonmyun pounded into to him.

 

“Oh !” Lay had his head back in the pillows, his mouth open.

 

Joonmyun grunted alongside Lay’s moans as he too got closer and closer to his needed release and holy did it feel amazing ing Lay. The way he screamed in pleasure, the way he felt wrapped around Joonmyun’s , his soft skin, his plump kissable lips, his sinful body. Even the way his nails dug into his skin as he came closer and closer to his release with Joonmyun’s hips ramming endlessly into him.

 

“I-I’m so close!” Lay about screamed closing his eyes tightly.

 

And just like that, a couple s later, white painted Lay’s stomach as Joonmyun filled him up a couple seconds later with one final .

 


“Holy …” Joonmyun whispered collapsing next to Lay a little while after they’d come down from their high.

 

“Holy is right.” Lay softly agreed.

 

The two falling asleep tangled in each other’s limbs not much long after.