Chapter 7

Sunflower (Kwon Yuri B-day Special)

 

Yunho could only stand there, and watched her as she disappeared through the doors of the cafeteria. He himself was shocked at what he just blurted out.

WHO’D TOUCH THIS UGLY DUCKLING?!

It was unintentional at all, he never meant to say such a thing, but what Jessica said about accusing him of doing anything to Yuri really pissed him off. Not the fact that he wouldn’t even think about doing anything to her but more like…

 

The thought of him actually thinking that he might want to do something to her…because he sort of likes-

 

NO! It’s not like that, Yunho thought.

 

I’m just mad at Jessica because she thought I was that erted to even THINK about doing anything to an ugly nerd like that Yuri.

 

Yunho convinced himself. Ugh~ why was he feeling guilty?

 

Damn it!!

“Alright that’s enough! Everyone just continue eating and shut it!” Jaejoong shouted and the cafeteria was immediately quite. People respected him that much as the Student Body President. And with that everyone resumed to what they were doing.

Yunho snapped out of it. He wanted to leave the cafeteria immediately, losing his appetite the moment he saw the four-eyed nerd named Kwon Yuri’s fake smile after he humiliated her.

 

Of course, he humiliated her quite a few times but why did he only feel somewhat hurt and guilty seeing her fake smile just now?

 

Few weeks ago…

 

Jaejoong was alone in the student council room, finishing a few of his homework left. After the library, the student council room was the quietest place and he could use some piece of quiet. It was quite peaceful when suddenly someone barged through the door.

 

“Jaejoong!”

 

Jaejoong turned around to see that it was only Yunho, which was quite surprising for him to come at such a time. At this time, he should be having football practice. Yunho was panting, and it looked like he ran all the way here.

Jaejoong took of his reading glasses. “Ah, Yunho. What brings you here so late in the afternoon? Don’t you have practice?”

Yunho walked to his table and took a seat without asking. He was still thinking whether or not to say this but last night really bothered him. He just couldn’t figure out why Jaejoong would go out with someone like Yuri, when he clearly has feelings for Jessica. Being his friend for a long time, he knew who Jaejoong liked, because after Jessica came into the picture, Jaejoong from quite the naughty playboy gradually changed. He never bothered about other girls and the only girl near him now was Jessica.

 

Now, Kwon Yuri too…

 

Ugh~stop thinking about her already, Yunho!

 

“I just…wanted to ask you a question.”

 

Yunho walked over to his table and sat on the chair without waiting for Jaejoong to give him permission.

“Go on.”

Yunho took a deep breath then began hesitantly. “Do you…love Jessica?”

Jaejoong smiled. “You should know the answer to that.”

“I just wanted to make sure. You do, don’t you?”

Jaejoong was still confused on what Yunho was trying to do, but he kept calm as usual.

“Of course. She’s the only one.” He said cooly. And suddenly he had an idea of what was coming. But he let Yunho finish what he came here for.

“Then why would you…go out with that new girl?” There, I said it. It wasn’t so hard was it? Now I just need his answer and all my worries will go away.

 

Er…what was I worried about again?

 

Right, Jessica’s feelings on how she would take it if she knew that Jaejoong went out on a date with her seem-to-be new friend. I’m just Jessica’s friend trying to help her and I know Jaejoong wouldn’t do something like this after meeting Jessica.

 

“Hey, I was just doing Jessica a favor. She wanted me to help take Yuri home since she was so worried about her new friend’s safety. I don’t really know why though since she’s been going home alone before but nothing happened.”

 

“Then?”

 

“Well, Sica said if I took her home since she couldn’t, I could go on a date with her. You know how she’s never agreed whenever I asked her out on a date unless it’s just for student council stuff. So, yeah…basically I only did it because of Sica.” Jaejoong explained.

 

Yunho scoffed. “So…Sica told you to go and have fun with Yuri too? She told you to take her home every day from now on? So you could get a date with her every time you do?” Yunho asked non-stop.

“That’s…”

 

 

“You did what Kim Jaejoong?”

 

******

 

A/N : u guys like the poster? keke~ short update for now. sorry!! still have school!