Jaejoong's Crazy Suggestion

Sunflower (Kwon Yuri B-day Special)

 

“Yuri-ah! Come sit with us!”

I turned around trying to find the familiar voice that called my name. It was Jessica Jung, waving at me with a bright smile on her face mouthing the words “Over here!” at me.

There I saw next to her was Kim Jaejoong, the cool Student Body President who didn’t bother looking at me. He was already eating and he didn’t even wait for Jessica. It’s been a few weeks already after my little date with him and from that day I’ve been able to get closer to him. We went home together and he would share silly stories about him and Jessica. I laughed and knew that they’ve been friends ever since they started junior high.

But there were times when he would suddenly be cold to me, as if he didn’t know me. I felt uneasy about him at times but I kept in mind that he was probably just stressing from being the student body president of this school.

I walked to their table and sat down. I took out my chopsticks and was about to start eating when suddenly some guy popped out of nowhere shouting “Jaejoong-ah!” My chopsticks fell to the ground and I turned to see the guy who made my chopsticks fall.

“What do you want, Yunho?” Jaejoong asked him.

I recognized him. The guy who always bullied me or have his friends bully me. I kept my head down, afraid to look at him. Just thinking about what he’s gonna do next makes me shiver.

“If you came here to mess with Yuri, then I suggest you scram before I mess with you,” Jessica warned.

“Relax, I just wanna join you guys, is that so wrong?” he said before sitting down next to me planting that smirk on his face. It irritated me that he was here, right next to me at that fact.

It was hard to believe, but I noticed that the past few weeks his bullying towards me became worse. I couldn’t pin point when exactly he started bullying me again.

That’s right. When I first started going to this school, he didn’t bother with me and only laughed at me when I noticed him past by as I was being bullied. Or sometimes when his friends ask him to join he’d just shrug and ignore his friends.

But there was a day where he tripped me in the cafeteria purposely and after that, he became the leader of his friends to bully me. I became traumatized at his presence and stayed close to Jessica as frequently as possible so he wouldn’t come near me.

There was an awkward silence. For a few minutes all four of us were just eating but then Jaejoong suddenly spoke up.

“Jessica, how are the plans for the Valentine’s Day dance going? Has the team finished the preparations?” He asked.

Valentine’s Day Dance?

“Almost. We still have a few things to settle. Why?”

“Just asking.”

“Yunho, can you help our team with the decorations? Someone as strong and tall like you will be great of help.” Jessica said smiling.

I dunno why but I swear I saw Jaejoong frown a little. He kinda looked pissed.

“I have better things to do than help YOU.” He said.

“Ugh~ I knew you were gonna say that. Yuri, you mind helping?” She asked me.

I nodded my head but then I realized that meant I do mind, and then I quickly shook my head.

Jessica smiled. “Today we’ll help decorate the hall so if you don’t mind staying after school Yuri…”

“Oh it’s okay. I’m fine with that.” I said assuring her.

“Wait, you’re gonna help? But I have to go home early today Yuri.” Jaejoong said. “If you help I can’t take you home because I need to go home right after school. I have something to do.”

“It’s okay. I can walk home like before.”

“No, it’s not okay.” He said. Then he silenced for a few seconds, probably thinking of how to solve this problem which I think is pointless. I could go home like before, really.

“Well, if it’s too much trouble maybe Yuri doesn’t have to help-“

“AH! I GOT IT!” Jessica was cut by Jaejoong. “Yunho, you can help me right? We’re friends aren’t we?”

Yunho stopped eating. He looked at Jaejoong as if he were an alien. Why is his tone suddenly nice?

“What the hell are you trying to say?” He glared at Jaejoong. I have a weird feeling about this…

 

 

“You could help bring Yuri home right?”

 

I froze. Yunho was shocked as I was. But Jessica was even worse.

 

“What the hell are you trying to do, Jaejoong?! He’s gonna bully the life out of her if you leave her with him!” Jessica practically shouted. Good thing the cafeteria was really noisy. Jessica’s loud voice was still drained in the noise.

I kept quiet. As much I disagreed with Jaejoong and agreed 110% with Jessica, I still didn’t manage to say anything. Not with this cruel guy by the name Jung Yunho next to me.

 

“No way. He wouldn’t do anything to her. Right, Yunho?” He looked at Yunho smirking.

 

I swear I just saw Yunho blush. His face was red all of a sudden and I could see his ears as red as a tomato. He looked angry too. Oh, okay. He’s red because he’s angry.

 

He’s not blushing for any reason. That was weird of me to think that. Stupid Kwon Yuri. Why would he be blushing?

 

“Fine.”

 

“EH??!!” Jessica and I responded at the same time. I quickly covered my mouth.

 

“I’ll take her home, if that’s what you really want, Jaejoong.” He said. It looked like he was taking up for a challenge or something.

 


“Good.” Jaejoong said smirking.

 

Jessica and I stared at them with a confused face.

“Yah! You didn’t even ask if Yuri was comfortable with this or not!”

Jaejoong looked at me and as soon as I saw his eyes, I couldn’t think straight and just looked down fidgeting with my fingers.

“Yuri…its okay with you right?”

IT’S NOT!! IT’S NOT OKAY!!!

 

 I wanted to scream that out loud. I couldn’t imagine being close to this bully. He always sends shivers down my spine and I think I might die if he takes me home. Him next to me already feels like I’m about to faint. My hands were already sweating and I felt so uncomfortable. Not to mention it’ll just be us two so even if I scream my heart out no one will help me.

But I don’t know why, Jaejoong’s eyes put me in a magic spell or something. I couldn’t hide the fact that I was quite happy that he looked like he was worried for me and he wanted to help, even if it was getting my bully to help out.

I trusted him. So if he said it’d be okay for Yunho to help me then it WILL be okay. Note to self: Keep a pepperspray in my pocket so I can use it on Yunho if he does anything.

 

Wait, who brings pepper spray to school?

 

“Okay.” I said.

Jaejoong smiled. Jessica’s face was obviously not approving of this. “Yuri! Are you crazy??”

“Why are you getting so angry, Sica?” Yunho asked.

“Why I’m getting angry? Just look at you! How can I trust you to not do anything with her? You erted bully!”

 

 

“HEY! WHO'D TOUCH THIS UGLY DUCKLING??!”

 

 

Everyone was quiet. All eyes focused on Yunho. Just for a few seconds everyone was quiet but then one girl started laughing which brought to everyone’s laughter. It’s true what they say.

 

Laughing is contagious.

 

I looked up at him, couldn’t believe he just said that out loud. I stood up, which caused everyone to focus their attention on me.

 

I bowed to him, and turned to Jessica and Jaejoong who were clearly shocked at what Yunho just said. I bowed to both of them plastering a smile on my face before leaving the cafeteria with each and every eye staring at me.

 

                                                                                                                  ***********

 

A/N : This will be my last update before going to school tomorrow. I'll update again in two weeks. just in case you guys didn't know I go to boarding school and I can't use the computer so I won't be able to update. We go home every 2 weeks so until then please wait!

comments and subcribers are always loved. maybe 4 more chapters before this story is finished? I hope so! I'm trying to update at least a chapter of my other fics too. so if you haven't checked out my other fics, check it out! maybe if someone comments before I go back to school I'll update another chapter?? heck yeah i will!

Happy New Year!! heart

3rd January 2012 5:34AM