Date??

Sunflower (Kwon Yuri B-day Special)

 

“So where do you wanna go?”

Yuri looked at him at the driver’s seat and made a look. “Home.”

“Aww, come on…don’t be like that.”

“Don’t be like what?”

“You know, being all…distant and stuff.”

“I’m not being distant. Jessica told you to take me home so do as she says.” Yuri’s voice was serious and Jaejoong knew it. It wasn’t like he wanted to go anywhere with her, but remembering Jessica’s intention on how she wanted Yuri to loosen up a bit, it shouldn’t hurt if he helped, right?

 

Plus, maybe that would get Jessica to like him.

 

“Come on…please? Let’s go somewhere fun!” Jaejoong said excitedly.

“No.”

“Why not??” Jaejoong pouted. He’s quite disappointed actually.

 Girls wouldn’t normally turn him down. The first person to ever turn him down was Jessica. And ever since then, he never asked anyone out for dates besides her. And after stalking her and always trying to get close to her, he gradually came to like her. And after getting the title “Student Body President” he immediately picked Jessica to be his assistant although usually that position should only be available to seniors too. Jessica was a sophomore.

To his surprise, Jessica actually accepted that position and her reason was...

 

“No reason.”

 

She answered Jaejoong’s question just like that. Nevertheless, Jaejoong was still thankful and although in the beginning other students complained, Jessica never really cared about what other people thought. And the teachers like her because she was strict; which was another reason why Jaejoong liked her.  And because of that, the teachers support her for being Jaejoong’s assistant.  Jaejoong appeared very charismatic and leader-like to other students, but in front of Jessica he was a different person.

Even in front of Yunho, he was strict. Of course Yunho had noticed the change in him. Why he wasn’t dating other girls anymore. Not that Jaejoong was a playboy, but just a regular guy. Unlike Yunho, he’s…

“Didn’t you say you wanted to help me because you knew my parents were gonna be worried if I came home late?” Yuri asked.

“Oh, I lied.”

“WHAT?”

“Don’t hide it from me. You’re parents…they’re not home right?”

Silence…

“H-how d-did you know that?”

“Well, you live quite near my house. I know your parents. They’re really busy people, aren’t they?”

He didn’t actually know about Yuri’s parents, but around that area were the homes of rich people. He just sort of guessed and it looked like it was true, seeing the look on Yuri’s face of anxiety. He cheered deep inside. An attempt to guess was true.

Yuri looked at him. This Jaejoong guy, he’s really serious?

If I agreed, where would you take me?” She had to be suspicious. The place where they were going was important either a good place or a bad one. Although she doubted that Jaejoong would bring her to clubs etc. but still…

Or what if he did have intention to…NO WAY!!! IT CAN’T BE RIGHT??

“Somewhere…I did say we were gonna have fun right?” Jaejoong smirked.

And Yuri felt shivers down her spine all of a sudden…

 

                                                                                                   **************************

 

 

“I really can’t believe I’m doing this…”

 Well…believe it Yunho.

“Yo, U-know! Where da hell are you going? We haven’t finished practice yet!” One of Yunho’s team mates called out to him.

Yunho, was too busy starting the engine on his motorcycle to bother about answering his team mates question. He doesn’t know the answer to it actually.

 

Because he doesn’t know where Jaejoong’s car will lead him to.

 

He quickly rode on his motorcycle, following Jaejoong’s car a few meters away. 

 

                                                              *******

 

“We’re here.”

Yuri was confused. They arrived at one of the biggest shopping malls in the city of Seoul.

Jaejoong searched for a parking space and parked his car. He opened his seat belts, and opened the car door. He turned to Yuri who was still sitting still in the car. He couldn’t guess what her feelings were right now. Most probably shocked that he brought her here.

“Hey…”

Yuri thoughts just flew away. “Why are we here?”

Jaejoong chuckled. “You don’t seriously think that we’re going out on a date wearing our school uniforms, right?”

 

Yuri froze. “D-date? Did you just say date?”

 

“Well, duh…” He got out of the car and walked over to her door and opened it for her. He leaned over to her and Yuri could smell his fragrance. Sweet and…what the hell am I thinking?

“Since you’re not taking off your seatbelts, I’ll do it for you.”

He grabbed her hand making Yuri flinch. “Let’s go.”

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

What are they doing here? Yunho thought as he parked his motorcycle quite further from Jaejoong’s car, just further enough. He could still see them. Jaejoong took Yuri’s hand and lead her inside the mall.

“Didn’t Jessica say Jaejoong was supposed to take him home? Aish!”

Yunho quietly followed them walking in a shop. He stood outside, watching them from afar hoping that they wouldn’t see him. He was too far to hear their conversation. But he could see Yuri looking very uncomfortable.

 

“Go on. Pick a dress. Or something nice other than the school uniform.”

“I-I can’t pick. I’m…not good at stuff like this.” Yuri said honestly.

Being fashionable was not her thing. She would only go out wearing a school uniform or just plain jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. She didn’t really bother getting nice clothes because she hardly goes out.

And to think Kim Jaejoong was the first person to take her out on a date.

“Then I’ll pick it out for you.”

Jaejoong chose quite a few clothes for Yuri to try on. Yuri would come out of the fitting room feeling awkward about what she’s wearing and Jaejoong would either shake his head vigorously or blast comments.

“Nah…”

“Too bright.”

“Too tacky.”

 

And finally, Yuri came out again, quite tired of frequently changing blouses and jeans.

 

“Perfect.”

 

She was wearing a long sleeved blue blouse and a pair of blue jeans. It was simple and Jaejoong thought that simple was the best for a girl like Yuri.

“So how do you like it?”

Yuri was quite stunned. Although she had the money to spend on clothes like this but she never bothered. It was quite a long time since her mother took her out shopping.

She turned to look at Jaejoong. Never in her right mind would she’ve guessed a guy would help her pick out clothes. And he’s pretty good at it too.

“It’s…pretty…” She said.

“Good. Then let’s buy it. But something’s not right. You should know right?”

Yuri looked at her in the mirror.

“Your glasses…duh.” Jaejoong said as a matter-of-factly.

“You’re not gonna make me take off my glasses are you?”

“Why?”

“I really can’t see if I don’t have them on.” She said, not brave enough to look at Jaejoong.

“Contact-“

“No. I’m not wearing contact lenses either.”She said sternly.

Jaejoong didn’t feel like arguing with her. “Suit yourself. But we should do something about your hair.” He looked closer at her. “Or maybe not.”

Yuri kept looking at the ground. She was still too afraid (and shy) to look at Jaejoong.

“Well, I think that’s good enough. Let’s go.” He grabbed her hand again. Yuri could not hide her nervousness at his touch. It was so soft and his hands were so warm…

 

Back to Yunho...

 

“What the fish is that guy doing?” Yunho muttered to himself. “Why the heck is he holding hands with her?”

What am I doing?

He wasn’t sure about himself. He feels something…for this girl. And he was pissed why Jaejoong would go out with the new girl named Yuri, when he clearly likes Jessica. And the fact that he was just supposes to take her home but instead he went out playing with her. What was his motive..he really had no clue.

 

The thought made him clench his fists. Why are you getting so angry, Yunho?”

 

“He’s playing around with a nerd when he clearly likes Jessica.”

 

“What’s that got to do with you?”

 

“Jessica’s my friend…yeah that’s it. Jessica’s my friend so I don’t want her to get hurt.”

 

“How do you know she’ll get hurt?”

 

“She will! I know Jessica likes Jaejoong too.”

 

“You’re not just worried about Jessica getting hurt. You?”

 

 

Yunho froze.  He was fighting with his conscious and it looks like he lost to it too. What’s this feeling when I think about her? I feel…somewhat sorry...

“THAT’S RIGHT! I JUST FEEL GUILTY!” He shouted out while clicking his fingers.

People around that area all looked at him.

“What’s he doing?”

“Is he performing?”

“Omma! I’m scared!”

“Don’t look at him honey. Just walk away.”

 

Yunho faced palm. “Ahahaha…” He laughed awkwardly and looked around.

 

 

“Drats! They’re gone!”

                                                                                                               ****************

 

A/N : Oh no. I think I didn't properly describe the JaeRi moments here. I'm pretty good at imagining things but I don't really know how to put it in a well-layed out sentence. I'm not a professional author so please excuse me. ><

If you guys want to know who ends up with who, I suggest you re-read the meaning of the lyrics. It's pretty sad although I might turn it around a bit.

LOL at Yunho who doesn't have anything better to do than stalk on his friend and on the girl he bullies. Wondering if Sica likes Jaejoong or not...hmm...you guys can guess who likes who right? SCHOOL LOVE FTW!! lol

and so..after elaborating too much, I think this will be a 10 chaptered fanfic max. please forgive me! I need to finish this before my other fanfics!

comment and subscribe!!! please...*bats eyelashes yay for my 19 subscribers! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

you guys can check out my other fanfics! 2 of them are YunRi <3

I heart U ALL!! MY COMMENTORS ARE MY ENERGY PILL (after SNSD lol)  add me as a friend too!! (I don't have a lot of friends T_T)