In Love?

Sunflower (Kwon Yuri B-day Special)

 

 

 

 

“Here we are.”

 

We arrived at my house and as expected we arrived LATE. I glanced on my watch. It was already 10PM and tomorrow we have school too!

 

Argh!

 

Even though I was quite frustrated that we came home late than what Jaejoong had promised me, but I still enjoyed our “date” if that’s what it’s called. I can’t help but feel butterflies in my stomach when I’m with him. Something I’ve never felt before. It makes me sort of…what’s the word…

 

Happy?

 

Yeah. I think so. I feel happy when I’m with him. He’s so much fun to be around and despite his scary face at school, he’s really kind. Everyone seems to be afraid of him; because I can see he’s a strict Student Body President. But when he was with me tonight, he was so different from what I thought. But what I don’t get is…

 

Why is he kind with me?

 

Today was like the best day of my life. I never thought I could have this much fun. Not only did we go shopping, but we had a great time at the amusement park, playing on all sorts of rides, eating cotton candy and he even won a teddy bear for me. I tried hard not to laugh when he made silly jokes but in the end he made me giggle which was something I haven’t done in a long time. No one has ever made me feel like a normal human being who just wants to live a happy life.

“What are you thinking about?”

I shook my head vigorously, still not able to look at his face. “Nothing.”

He chuckled. “You’re quite funny, you know that?”

I blushed a little, hearing him laugh was like music in my ears all of a sudden.

“I’m sorry I made you come and play with me. And now you’re home later than ever.” He placed his hands on my shoulders, making me shiver up to my spine.

I shook my head again, wishing that he won’t feel guilty. “No. It’s okay. My parents are usually not home.”

“So, who cooks? I mean…what do you eat?”

“I usually cook myself.” I said.

He rubbed his chin, making me wonder what he was thinking about. Then he chuckled again.

 

“Maybe you should cook…for me.” He said, giving me the warmest smile I’ve ever seen.

I could feel it. My heart was pounding as crazy as ever. I felt myself melt and my cheeks felt hot.

 

Am I…in love?

 

“M-maybe…” I felt like slapping myself for stuttering.

He lifted my chin and I could feel my face burning right there and in any time I might explode. He looked deep in my eyes, even though my eyes were covered by my huge glasses and hair.

“You should…” he said before pushing the hair in front of my face and tucking it behind my ear, “go to school like this.”

I gulped hard and I knew he heard it. “And…”

I was nervous. What’s he gonna do this time?

 

Surprisingly, he slowly took my glasses off and grabbed my hand before placing my glasses in my hand. He held my hand tight.

“I finally get to see your face.” He said smiling. I looked up at his face and our faces were a few inches apart. My heart was racing and I could hear it playing loud music like the sound of drums.

“And I’m glad I can see it, because I knew you were hiding your beautiful face behind those hideous glasses,” he paused seeing how I was gonna react to his comment. But seeing me freeze there without saying anything he continued, “If you don’t mind me calling your glasses like that.”

“It’s okay.” I responded shortly.

“I’m glad Jessica told me to go home with you. Maybe we can go home together every day?” He asked.

 

“Er…” how was I going to respond to that?

 

“If you’re uncomfortable I understand, I won’t bother you since I practically forced you to play with me in the first place anyway,” he said looking guilty.

I quickly shook my head. “I don’t mind. It’ll be easier for me to go home.”

I distanced myself from him, afraid I might really melt right in front of him. “Okay, I guess I better go in. Thank you,” I bowed and turned around. I didn’t hope to stay near him longer. Too many new feelings I never felt before all happening on the same day. I wasn’t sure how to take it.

He called my name. “Yuri-ssi!”

I turned back to him. “Yes?”

“You wanna be friends?”

 

Friends?

 

With someone like me?

 

“You really wanna be friends with me?”

“Why not? You’re friends with Jessica right?”

I was quite shocked. “D-did she…did she say that?”

Jaejoong smiled. “Of course! So, since Jessica’s my friend and your friend, shouldn’t we be friends too?”

I couldn’t believe all this is happening to me. First, I met the prettiest, nicest girl suddenly saying to this guy I was a friend of hers and now this guy here wants to be my friend?

“Okay.”

He looked doubtful. “Okay?”

I nodded. “Okay.”

“Great!” He walked up to me. “Thanks for the great time by the way.” He patted my head. I could only look down, and then glanced at my glasses still in my hands. “So, see ya at school tomorrow?”

I nodded again.

He walked to his car and before waving his hands at me. “Bye!” He shouted before getting in his car and drove off.

“Bye!”

 

And at that moment, I knew it. I stared at my glasses and the teddy bear he gave me from winning the game at the amusement park. All those weird feelings every time I saw him, every time he looked at me with that warm smile when we were at the amusement park, every touch from the first time we met…I realized,

 

I was in love with a guy named Kim Jaejoong.

 

Little did I know it was the worst thing that ever happened to me…

 

                                                                                                                      *******

A/N : so the past few days has been the worst EVER coz the internet at my house stopped working! ugh~ just got it fixed but i'm still wondering how long it will last. this is my last week before i start school next tuesday. my plan to finish all of my fanfics before school will not happen >< damn i hate school!

sorry that this is quite a short chapter!

oh and Happy 8th Anniversary to TVXQ!! Always Keep the Faith everyone! and Happy Holidays to everyone. abit late so yeah sorry. >< i don't celebrate christmas fyi

thanks to all of your comments and to all my subscribers!