The Beginning Of The Love Affair

We Are Who We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day just like any other day. They would quarrel, make up then fight all over again. Barely speaking to each other. Barely looking at each other. Slowly drifting apart as if they were strangers. What has happened to them? Nobody has the answer. But you'll find out soon enough. He grasped the fact that she had known what was going on with him.  Why he had changed so much from the first time he had met her. Yes, that is right. The smell of a love affair, earlier in 2012. It all started when Baek Hyun had an important shareholder's meeting the evening of February 14th held in Osaka, Japan. A cloudy day yet snowy. A thunderstorm was to be announced in the weather radio. 

"Damn it." 

Dressed in his new cozy trendy leather coat, he shovelled the snow in his parking lot. One and two and three. Clear and satisfying. He grabbed his keys, kissed goodbye to his wife and stepped on the pedal. 
He has always been a busy busy busy man, not having time to spend with his fine looking lady, sure drove her insane. She was quite the clingy-obsessed type. She was also considered a femme fatale back in the day. A woman whose appearance lured many men at once and could get any that she wanted but she chose Baek Hyun out of all of them. Perhaps the magnetic aura of his, tempted her and so she was afterwards. 

"An hour driving to the airport. Traffic. Naggy Wife. Job. Gosh. Cut me some slack." He mumbled in his breath. 

He stepped out of his car and got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter