Payback

We Are Who We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week prior, Mrs. Byun, Taeyeon, as quick-witted as she always was, had installed a GPS in her husband's Samsung phone without his knowledge. Mr. Byun was obviously so blinded by love that he could not sense the ulterior motives of the man who had caught his eye. 

"This fool. This'll teach him a lesson for cheating on me." She mumbled in her breath inside her black SUV, fidgeting one of her fingers that had a ring on it.

She looked at the ring he proposed to her with, ages ago, feeling upset, betrayed and for the last time before tossing it away through the window shield. Their love has met its dead end. They are done but lingering feelings still remain. She got out of her car, locked it with her car keys. She walks in the apartment of the one who has lured him in anger. Knocked on the door over ten times. No answer. The "couple" were of course, in there, not even caring and playing a board game that lovers play. 

"Hold my earrings Honey, cause I'm about to throw down!" She yelled knocking as twice harder on the door.

"Oh but right, he's currently not with me right now. But seriously, get out here or else i'mma whoop your . You broke ! Can't even afford a car but instead a raggedy one." She continued her sentence which provoked him instantly.

Chan Yeol told Mr. Byun that he will handle it. Got up, removed his slippers and wore his worn out shoes. Afterwards,he went outside to deal with Mrs. Byun who clearly wanted to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter