The Torture Chamber

We Are Who We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as their conversation was over, Chan Yeol was walking the stairs back to his apartment when suddenly, out of nowhere, hitmen knocked him out behind his spinal cord. His limbs trembled all the way that led him to fall down the slippery stairs in the middle of the night in agony. The atmosphere in the neighborhood was too quiet than it should be. His body rolled and rolled and rolled until he hit the cold hard concrete that would probably scar his flawless skin that is not so flawless after all. In a matter of time, a big intimidating SUV arrived on the scene. The unconscious body was then dragged in the vehicle that fled without any suspicions. 

 

In an abandoned psychiatric hospital

"Wakey-wakey. Today you will meet your death bed. So long." 

 

A hooded man grabbed the metal pipe and smashed his skull over and over and over again til brain guts juiced out.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' as he yelled in agony.

He was whimpering and whimpering and whimpering but no one came for help.

 

Days later, policement arrive to the crime scene, aghast. The lad in his 20's, Park Chan Yeol was quite damaged physically that recognizing him was rather difficult, considering the severe disfigurement.  News report the victim's body was dumped in the Han River which left citizens mortified.

 

''This is what you get, .'' Taeyeon said as she plastered a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter