No Socks?

I Am Your Designer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Elisé woke up it was the day of the photoshoot. Mina had texted about how excited she was and that she couldn’t sleep all night because of today. Which made Elisé smile, she got up wearing her sleeping shorts and a white t-shirt. She went downstairs to get her outfit of the day that Mina had placed on the couch in her living room as usual. Today’s fashion consisted of a pair of denim jeans from her own clothing line, and a loose white collar shirt, to finish it off she had received a brown-grey bag from a famous designer who had custom-made it for Elisé as a good luck gift for the launching of her clothing line that was soon to happen.

The designer was a close friend of her parents so it meant so much more to Elisé than any other bag of hers. She finished the outfit off with a pair of her favorite go-to black high heels. She usually wouldn’t wear heels on for a day where she had many things to do, but today she felt like changing it up a bit.

While dancing to the morning music that was playing Elisé was looking at herself in the mirror wondering how to style her hair for the day. She wanted to let be loose as usual, but she was bored and had lots of time before starting the schedules of the day.

She experimented a bit with pulling her hair up in a pony-tail and changing it to a bun, then changing it again to a half bun half loose which she chose to go with. After finishing putting her make-up on, she went downstairs to the kitchen to have her breakfast, Mina hadn’t put a note on the refrigerator today so she knew she could just eat whatever she wanted.

She choose to have scrambled eggs with a cup of hot chai and fruit afterwards. She was feeling energized and happy, finished her breakfast and took her cup with her to check what was on TV. She found re-runs of her favorite guilty pleasure show, and started watching that while occasionally laughing with herself. A while after Mina texted her that the driver was on his way to pick her up in 10 minutes. She put on a sweater just to keep her warm outside and left her apartment. She said her morning greetings to whomever she saw. And made her way to the car, Kangmin greeted her and opened the car door, “were to today Ms.?” He asked when he got in the car, she told him the destination and they started driving. After a good half an hour of driving they finally arrived at the photoshoot location.

Elisé got out and said goodbye to Kangmin, she could see there were people gathered outside the building, not few but many people, mostly young girls and a photographer or two. Elisé smiled and knew that the public must have caught up on the actor and idols arriving for the photoshoot. Mina went to meet her just when she got out of the car, with a cup of caramel macchiato in her hand ready to give to Elisé, “good morning Mina, busy day today, now are you sure you don’t have to stand outside here with the fans, or are you ready to be professional and help me with the photoshoot?” Elisé joked with Mina, which made her laugh, Mina waved her hands quickly and told her she was on her A-game and that she didn’t need to worry. “Good, I’m happy to hear that”, Elisé replied to Mina and gave her the bag she was hold and the sweater she took as soon as she entered because it was warm inside, Mina took her bag and sweater and went to find a spot to put her things.

Elisé went straight over to the photographer and greeted him, he smiled warmly at her and told her he was setting things up with his crew, Elisé nodded and let him get back to his work.

Elisé had to meet up with the models before the shoot started. She went to the changing rooms backstage and found the models room, first she met with the actor himself – Lee Jong-Suk, he greeted her warmly and she introduced Mina, because she had promised she would, “I’m a HUGE fan” Mina exclaimed realizing she might have sounded a bit too excited. The actor merely smiled at Mina and told her he would love to give her a signed picture and picture after the photoshoot, and so they chatted briefly before the changing crew came in and told her that they would start with the hair make-up now. Elisé smiled one last time and thanked the actor for coming and that she was looking forward to working with him today. “I really like the outfits I’ve seen so far, I wish you all the best on your clothing line launch, call me again if you need a model” he finished off with a smile, which made Elisé happy and relax a bit. “I’ll see you when you finish up here” she said and waved him farewell.

Walking out of the actors changing room, Elisé realized Mina had not said anything other than the overly excited “I’m a fan” sentence, so she l

Please log in to read the full chapter