I check all photos

I Am Your Designer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Four schedules were planned for the day, the usual morning meeting, two photoshoots and an interview. Waking up with morning hair and a loose fitted nightgown, Elisé stumbled out of bed. She picked up her phone on her nightstand and saw it was eight 'o'clock. – "Shoot" she breathed; she did not want to be late for her morning meeting with her staff.

She plugged her music player to the stereo and turned up the volume with her remote. A morning without music was a morning ruined. Walking out of her bedroom and down to her living room, Elisé picked up her outfit that was placed on the couch by her assistant. She had asked her assistant to pick up the clothes from the dry cleaners, it was her favorite shirt-dress, casual but feminine. It was a light-green pastel colored dress that looked like a long oversized t-shirt.

As Elisé was walking back up to her bedroom her favorite song came on; she started bobbing her head and went into her bathroom to get changed. She came back out soon after to get her make-up kit from her bedroom. She always felt like her mornings were better if they were started off with a bit of dancing to some good music.

Elisé had recently moved into her current apartment, it was an apartment with two en suite rooms and a large living room. The living room was connected to the staircase that led up to her bedroom on the second floor. And on first floor there was the living room, which was next to the kitchen. The guest en suit room was also on the first floor.

She had paid a lot of money to get this apartment, the previous owner was an old woman who had lived here for 25 years after she was separated from her husband. She had told Elisé that this apartment was always meant to be lived by young beautiful, strong and independent women. Elisé became close to the woman she was a French woman like Elisé's mother, so she taught her French whenever she could for a couple of months after Elisé moved into the apartment, she would still come by when she had time to have tea and speak French with Elisé.

Elisé moved out from her parents' home when she was 20 years old, which was when she was finally ready to live on her own. She had been discovered by a famous clothing designer when she was 15. Elisé's mother is the editor of a famous fashion magazine, and Elisé would sometimes bring her clothing designs to her mother's workplace, and her mother would tell her what to improve and made her meet different people who were all well established in the fashion industry. Elisé gained so much knowledge and insight, which made her so much more passionate about her own talents. She truly developed an eye for her designs and anything she made, and improved within a short amount of time, which made the famous designer who agreed to accept her as her intern at her company at the age of 18.

Now she was 22 years old and she knew so much that many people would not know even if they worked for longer than she did. She was confident and proud of her work.

She was currently working on the project to launch her first ever clothing line. After having worked 2 years on this project she was finally ready to launch her brand and clothing line, which was why she had to have meetings almost everyday with different people to have everything in place.

All the clothes and shoes were made so she was working on finding models for her debut fashion show. She had photoshoots today to see her clothes on pictorials and to choose which photos to print in the next issue of her Mother's magazine.

Please log in to read the full chapter