We meet again? [part 2]

I Am Your Designer
Please log in to read the full chapter

It became morning and it was now already Tuesday, Elisé had forced herself to go to bed early last night because she was so exhausted and she had an interview and photoshoot today. She left home in some jeans and a simple black crop top, finished off with a pair of her favorite ankle boots. She greeted Kangmin who opened the car door for her and greeted her. The drive was far this time a good hour spent in traffic, but they finally arrived.

An entire make-up and hair team was waiting for her and a wardrobe crew as well. She had a pictorial where she was going to be modelling for herself. The interview required photos of the designer herself, so Elisé agreed to it, because usually she didn’t like to model, she liked being behind the camera.

After the photoshoot the interview started and everyone complimented her saying she could pass as the model at any day and no one would know that she was actually the designer.

Elisé blushed and thanked everyone politely, she remembered a while back when her mother wanted her to become a model, because she always said that she has the most beautiful daughter in the world. Elisé had told her to stop saying stuff like that and that her passion was for designing not modelling.

After the photoshoot and interview Elisé had said her farewells with everyone. She was on her way back to her mother’s company to check a last minute photoshoot approval, which she had just been told was happening. But Elisé immediately agreed because she knew there would be many of these last minute things when the fashion show was so close now.

She arrived after a good drive and went inside the building where the photoshoot was taking place. As she arrived she was given some papers from Mina who had apologized for calling her over in such short notice, Elisé told she didn’t mind and they went in to check on the photoshoot.

When she went inside the room the photos were being taken in, she noticed it was one of the people she had met before, one of the idols who had modeled for her clothes last week.

She went over and stood by the monitor where the pictures were showing up after they were taken and she had to say, the model looked very good.

She found him very attractive and remembered they brief conversation last week. The photoshoot came to a wrap and the photographer who was a friend of Elisé hugged her and asked her for approval, because Elisé mother couldn’t make it in today.

Elisé was the only one trusted if her mother could not make it on days like these, and Elisé approved the pictures and chose the ones she thought would work best for the concept.

The photographer was relieved and said goodbye, after having changed out of the outfit the model came over to Elisé much to her surprise.

“It was Elisé right? So we meet again” he said and smiled at her and bowed. “Yes I guess we do, it was Kai correct?” Elisé replied not knowing that she might have sounded a bit too intrigued.

He smiled and nodded, there was a slight awkward silence before Elisé interrupted, she was never one to not have something to say, but she found herself a bit loss for words. “I bet you have a tight schedule, it’s only 6pm?” Elisé tried to ask more as a statement rather than a question. Much to her surprise he replied differently, “actually only today I don’t have any more schedules, this photoshoot was the last one for the day” Kai smiled and seemed rather happy for Elisé to have initiated more conversation.

Elisé completely surprised herself as she asked the next words, “well do you want to have something to eat I mean it’s already dinner time, my office is upstairs and my assistant has already ordered dinner for me to eat,” she blurted out. For a second she regretted asking, she didn’t even know him, and he was an idol, what was she even doing.

As Elisé was starting to feel like she might have made everything a bit awkward and what he was starting to think of her offer, he replied. “actually yes sure, I haven’t had dinner, and of course if there is enough food…” he looked at her wanting to be sure it wasn’t an empty offer.

“Oh no there is plenty of food, I have a bad habit of ordering too much food just in case someone wants to join” she smiled and assured him, Kai smiled back at her and waved his hand as a gesture of her leading the way then.

Mina had stood close enough to hear their conversation and had to admit she was also surprised at Elisé’s sudden offer, especially because she would never do that to some

Please log in to read the full chapter