Any special someone? [part 1]

I Am Your Designer
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week had passed and the time had finally come, this week Elisé’s debut fashion show would take place. She was beyond nervous but also excited. This project was her baby that she had nurtured and prepared for a good 2 years now, she was ready to officially make a name for herself. Many people had been waiting for her debut as a fashion designer and the time had finally come.

It was Monday morning and Elisé had minor things to prepare. The fashion show would be held on Friday, so five days from today Elisé would be an official designer.

She woke up early and took a long bath, today she had a big interview with her mother’s magazine that was going to publish an entire pictorial spread of her clothing line. Elisé came out of the shower and straight down to her living room where she had a make-up crew waiting for her. She had agreed to have the professional make-up crew of the magazine do her make-up and hair. As for the outfit she had chosen to wear her own design and chose a black crop top which she put together with a long skirt. Both designs were from her upcoming collection and she finished the look off with a pair of black heels which she had gotten from her mother as a good luck present.

The interview would be taking place at her apartment. The interview was to capture Elisé’s life and style. They asked her many questions about her inspiration and they told her it would be a mini biography interview about the up and coming young designer who has caught everyone’s attention.

The interviewer was very kind but asked bold questions about everything between heaven and hell. Elisé tried her best to be as honest as possible but some questions she did find a bit too personal so she declined answering those politely.

“So Elisé, now to the question we all want to know, is there a special someone in your life?”

The interviewer asked curiously, which made Elisé smile a bit, but she answered truthfully and firmly, “I am still very young and I have dedicated a large portion of my life to this passion of mine, so no unfortunately I have not had the chance to meet many people.” Elisé answered.

“But you are young and beautiful, you also s

Please log in to read the full chapter