chapter 6

violent deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : sorry for the slow update. I was too busy. Enjoyed

.......................

"Yah, brat!! What are you trying to do?", i shouted at her.

I ran to her and pulled her hand towards me. That causing Yoona to fall on top of me while I'm groaning in pain at my lovely . I can see the stars spinning around when suddenly someone slapped me hard on my cheek.

' Ouchhhh, what are you doing, brat!!!', I hissed at her. I looked at her when I saw Yoona laughing at me but stop when realised that I was looking at her. Her laugh like a heaven to me. She should laugh more.

Yoona get up from me and glared. I felt icy looking at her. Then, I saw the bruise on her face. It still there. I moved closer at her and tried to touch her face but she dodged me.

'What wrong with you midget! Can you stay away from me? You are so annoying.", Yoona said without looking at me. She moved away from me and lying down to the floor of the rooftop, looking to the blue and cloudy sky. I followed her and stand in front of her. She looked gorgeously angelic beauty when I see her like this.

' Can you move midget? Can't you see that I was enjoying the scenery until you block my view with you face midget?'.

'You can just looking at my face, yoona-ah. Hahaha. I heard a lot of people said that they prefer to enjoy my view than other. So, you are lucky to see me this close.', I tried to joke with her.

'Pffftttt!What a nuisance midget', Yoona snorted at me but I can see her smile before.

   I sat beside her and lying down too. Suddenly,  I felt different when staying this close with her. My heart was beating loudly. I hoped Yoona didn't hear my heart beating. ' So why are you here? Are you trying to kill yourself?'

There is a silenced. Yoona didn't answered my question so I kept talking to her. 

'Are you ok? How about your bruised? Is it still painful to you? Do you want me to help you? I'm always ready and happy to help you. Just tell me, I will listen to you.'

'Just shut your mouth midget. You are so noisy'.

    I turned my face to look at her. Yoona eyes was closed. I think she was tired. So, I just looking at her face. Admiring this beautiful creature in front of me. I smiled but wondered why her father was hitting her yesterday. Why you are full of mystery?. Then suddenly, i remembered the food that I buy for her. I get up and took the food that I left ealier.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter