chapter 4

violent deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov

Where is she going? I wondered. Carefully, i sneak behind her and make sure yoona don't noticed me. I saw her stopped at an ice cream stall and buy some ice cream. Oh, she liked to eat ice cream. Then, yoona walked and went to the housing area. So, this is where she lived. 

  After a few blocks, i saw her opening a gate and entered. I hide behind a black car and watched her. She closed the door. What house is this? This house seemed will collapse anytime. Hesitantly, i approach her house and looking around. I breathe in and out. You can do it,taeyeon ah!! 

Knock..knock..knockk. 

 

Yoona pov

Arghhh, what a long day today. Luckily, my father was not home right now. I lay down on my bed and caressing my bruises. I sighed and wondered. Why my father hate me so much? What have i done?

Knock...Knock..

Who is knocking the door? Usually my dad just entered the house in a drunk condition. Did he forget to bring the key?

Rushingly, i went to the door and nervously opened it. I'm scared to open it caused i know what will happen next. The bruises on my body all are his doing. 

"Wait dad." But i shocked, this not my dad. What is she doing here? Kim Taeyeon! How did she know my house?

"Hi. Taeyeon smiled at me awkwardly.

"What are you doing here,midget?

"Ermmm,...i...ermmm"

"Can you go away from me? Are you following me here? Such a jerk! I angered and closed the door but failed when she blocked the door using her hand.

"Im yoona, I'm sorry". Yoona shocked. Why is she apologizing to me?

"Crazy girl. Just go home, I snapped at her.

"Yoona yah...i...just...ermmm..you..know...arghhhh

Before she could finished her words, I pulled her inside the house. I panicked. I pushed her to my room and hide her there.

"What are you doing,yoona? , taeyeon wondering at my behavior.

"Shhhhhh, just shut your mouth. Stay here, and do not come out no matter what happened!!

"But...why..

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter