chapter 2

violent deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona pov

      During the class, i just slept throughout the lecture. Some of other student chatting with each other while the nerd give their full attention in front of the class. I yawned and plop my head in the table. Only when the bell rang indicates the lunch time, i woke up and stretch my body. Some of the students already left the class to go to the cafeteria. Then, i saw the midget and her gang in front of the desk discussing something.

"What a boring day. I sighed and looked at my hand. The bandage become red again since i just wrapped my hand with that bandage. I hissed in pain and started pack my things in my bag. I think i want to cut the class again today because attending the lecture today just wasting my time. There was no point I'm doing here.

   I jolted from my seat and took my bag. Then i noticed the midget is watching me curiously. " what are you looking at, midget?, i mouthed at her and glared. She just looked at me and i felt uncomfortable at her gaze so i just get out from the class but still i saw the midget stared at me.

 

Taeyeon pov

   I looked at her doe eyes. It was so mesmerizing and comfortable to me. Where is she going right now?

"Guys, can we continued this later. I'm just remembered that i had something to do right now.

"Oh,sure taeng. Just go ahead. Sooyoung and i will go to cafeteria first since this shikshin was moody since this morning 

"Ahh, tipa-chan.. I'm not moody, I'm just hungry you know. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter