chapter 3

violent deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov

I lay down on my bed. I checked my message if i had not read that on my phone. Later, I played Tetris to kill my time but I can't focus at all. I kept on thinking about what had happened earlier. Why she cried? I tried to forget about it but yoona kept appearing in my mind. I closed my eyes to sleep but nothing working well right now. Frustrated, I tossed my phone and sighed. Yoona, why are you like this?

flashback

"Let me help you.

Yoona stared at me. The tear in her doe eyes were threatening to fell. She lower her gaze and looked down.

"Just leave me alone. Go away. Don't care about me. I'm not worth it.

I felt weird hearing her pleading tone. Why is she behave like this? My heart felt pain looking her like this.

"But...but.. i want to help you so..

"Just shut up. People like you are seriously freaking annoying and disturbing. Why...why.." YOona teared up.

I felt sad and guilty looking her like this so i engulfed her in my warm hug. She was crying. Even though, she tried to push me buat I pulled her closer and tighter. I patted her back and hold my own tears. Why is she crying? What actually happened to her?

After a few minutes, yoona released herself from my hug and get up. She glanced at me and sighed.

"Don't followed me or i will never go to school and disappear forever. Go back to the class. Then, she walked away from me.

I watched her go. I think i should not pushed her too much. I'm afraid that she will hate me and go missing. Before she go further, i shouted at her.

" you can ask my help if you need anything. Just see me yoona yah. I will always ready to help you.

I'm sure yoona heard me although she just keep walking. I glanced again at her and sighed. I pick up my things and go back to my class but my mind kept repeating her face. Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter