chapter 5

violent deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona pov

I stirred up from my sleep. My head felt heavy and dizzy. While adjusting to the surrounding, i felt someone was hugging my waist. Looking to the culprit, i was shocked. That midget!! I moved her hand from my waist but my eyes widened when her hand stopped at my chest. She is touching my . My face was red. How dare this ert midget molesting my body. Irritated, I kicked her and she was falling down. My stomach was hurting after I kicked her just now. I remember that my father had kicked my stomach earlier. I hold my tummy and heard that midget was groaning below.

She get up and looked at me so i glared at her.

"Why did you kicked me yoona? Aigoo, my precious ", she muttered.

"Tchhh, what a byuntae midget!! Why you still here?"

"Are you ok now? Should i sent you to the hospital?", she avoided my question.

"No need. Just go now. I don't need your help."

Taeyeon moved closer to me and sit beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows. She touch my face and stopped at my lip. I was freeze. Her touch felt warm. I tried to push her hand but she hold my hand with her other free hand.

"Is this still hurting, yoona?", she asked while caressing my cut on my lip.

"Wha..whatt...are you..d..doing taeyeon sshi?".

She moved her face closer to my face and stopped. Her eyes looked at my forehead. I felt nervous at the closeness right now. Our face just inch away from each other. I was shocked when she blow the cut on my forehead and my lip. I kept looking at her eye. She kissed my forehead, cheek and the edge of my lip. I was mesmerized and didn't try to stop her.

"Why did your father do this to you." Her eyes soften and holding my hand. 

"You don't need to know. Just mind your own business". I avoided her gazed and looked down. "Can you leave now!! You such a nuisance to me".

"Don't be like this yoona. I can help you. This is serious matter. Your father is hitting you. Look at you right now!!" Taeyeon snapped at me.

"He is not hitting me. I'm just fa...falling down."

"Pftttttt, don't try to lie to me yoona. How can someone be like this after falling down? I will call the police. Wait here."

I was shocked. Taeyeon took her phone from her pocket and dialing a number. Before she push the call button, i took her phone from her.

"Don't..please .. just close your eyes and let it go. This is nothing. I have been used to this."

Taeyeon was flabbergasted when i said that.

"So , he has been hitting you all this time and you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter