OF coffee and Soju

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 8

Hansol groaned as he drags his feet back to his classroom. Mingyu didn’t show up during lunch, he heard from a group of girl gossiping that someone hit a ball on his nose. Hope his nose is fine.

But that’s not what he’s pissed off now. Damn, Seokmin went M.I.A along with the Soonyoung guy. That sly hyung.  All he wants to know is the cute chubby guy class. The one that manage to gained his interest. Or maybe get to know him a bit?

Hansol smiled to himself and open the door to his classroom only to stop abruptly when he saw the person he’s been looking for the whole time.

It’s him! And he is just standing in front of the Class B’s door. Maybe because he is too excited to found him that his mouth speak quicker than his brain can think.

“Hey..” he almost slap himself at the moment if the chubby guy didn’t turned to look at him. Dammit, now what are you going to say idiot?

‘Hello, you caught my attention that day? I’ve been looking for you and I’m not a creep?’

But lucky him, surprisingly the chubby guy smiled widely at him. Almost blinding him with his beautiful smile. – exaggerating noted.

“Hansol... Hi.” He said with a shy voice and oddly Hansol found the voice very familiar.

“Oh... You know me?” Hansol asked dumbly. The guy looked at him with a sparkling eye and beamed.

“Of course I know you! I mean... Who won’t really?”

“What- Oh.. Yeah, right.” Hansol rub his neck awkwardly. Dammit, where did the confident gone to? The chubby guy look cuter up close didn’t help one bit.

“I am a fan actually! I really really like you!” he beamed again while leaning closer with even more sparkling eye. Hansol got caught off guard with the blunt confession and almost slip down( to the diamond life- sorry not sorry xD) if not for the door he is leaning on.  And he is freaking sure, blush is on the way decorating his face. Not to mention his heart is beating violently.

“I... I... uh I FORGOT TO FLUSH THE POOP!” He screamed before dashed away with his now red face. Dammit! Way to go Hansol! Just way to go.

And Meanwhile Seungkwan sighed dreamily at the sight of his retreating figure and pretends to faint on his best friend hand.

“Chan-ah~ isn’t he so cool?” he said dreamily while his friend rolled his eye.

“You mean, him forgetting to flush his poop?”

“Yes,”

“You are so whipped hyung,”

“Yes I am,”

“..”

“..”

“Get up, you are heavy.”

“Rude child,”

O

Seokmin grinned all the way toward the infirmary to pick up Mingyu. Why? Because he get to make Soonyoung agreed on a date with him! He just knew the trick would do it.

Just a challenge and the latter will immediately agreed on it. Well, it’s not fully a trick since it’s pretty much the point. Actually, Seokmin decided to make Soonyoung fall for him, hard no matter what happen. No one can deny Seokmin charm. And No one can say no to him. Sheesh.

He laughed to himself creepily.

So, this date is pretty much the first step. And it’s a piece of cake to make Soonyoung agreed. He only said ‘Are you refusing because you afraid that you’ll fall for my charm later?’ and the latter gone all ‘Hell no’ mode and unconsciously agreed.

“Stop laughing like a creep hyung,” Mingyu’s voice snapped him back to reality. The tall guy already waiting in front of the infirmary.

“Tsk, well hello to you too, You okay?” he said while scanning the younger.

“I’m fine, just a little pain on the nose but nothing serious.” He said with a wide grin. Seokmin raised an eyebrow at the reaction. As if reading whatever in Seokmin mind, Mingyu beamed happily.

“I made friend hyung!”

“Wait, really? I thought you afraid of...  You know...”

“I know... But he doesn’t look like that type of person. He didn’t even know me.”

Seokmin look at the younger worriedly. What If he gets hurt again? Even he didn’t show it, he actually cares about all of , and yes including brat Hansol. He doesn’t want to see their ball of sunshine went all sad like in the past. Mingyu is still a fragile child. Please Seokmin.

“Hey, if anything happen.. Tell me immediately okay? I’ll punch him for you.” Seokmin said with a smile.

“Don’t worry, Wonwoo hyung is nice! I should introduce you-“

“Wait- who again?”

“Wonwoo hyung?”

The name sound familiar- oh Sherlock. It’s the emo kid in his class. How can Mingyu even.. Talk to the creepy dude…

“You know him hyung? He did said he’s a third year..”

“Yeah.. kinda.. Um he’s in my class.”

Mingyu look really happy with the news. “That’s great hyung! You can get along with my first friend!” he said excitedly and Seokmin mentally face palm himself. First Hansol and now Mingyu. Really now?

Oh, that reminds him...

He forgot to ask Soonyoung about the chubby kid.

Oh, Damn. He was just about to be all excited about the date.

O

Seungcheol is starting to question Soonyoung’s mental state since the younger keep on being weird every time after school.

But he’ll let it pass today since he’s happy for some reason. But that didn’t stop him to interrogate Soonyoung about what the hell is he doing right at the particular moment.

“Can you now, please tell me why did you bomb your own closet?” Seungcheol raised an eyebrow at the younger who in the middle of a mountain of cloth. They are currently in Soonyoung’s walk in closet that once neat and tidy.

Soonyoung, who is checking out random outfit while an arm hugging his precious pony plush, huffed loudly before turn to his hyung with a pout.

“Hyung, I can’t find the right out fit! I’m doomed!” he whined frantically. Seungcheol sighed but at the same time amused. Soonyoung never really cared about his appearance before and let Seungcheol decide all his everyday cloth since he said he’ll be the ultimate fashion terrorist if he tried.

So, seeing him tried hard is really amusing and interesting.

“So, care to tell me the occasion?”

Soonyoung coughed a bit. There no way in hell he’ll tell Seungcheol that he is forced to a date. He’ll probably hunt Seokmin down and burn him into ashes. Well, that sound tempting..

“Earth to Soonyoung,”

“Uh? Oh, I... Um I’ll meet with my... Friend tomorrow..” that is not basically a lie but Seungcheol seems to buy it since his eye widened as big as Bonbon his dead hamster.

“Wait.. so.. you are going to a hang out with friend? You actually will go somewhere with another person other than me- OH , WITHOUT ME. I have plan tomorrow, I cant watch you- No, no, Soonyoung you have to postpone-“ Seungcheol started to rambled and Soonyoung pretty much expected this.

The truth is he is half scared and half excited about the ‘date’ since he never gone anywhere with friends. This will be his first time and he is excited to know what is there in the shopping mall. Yes, he never been in a shopping mall since usually there’ll be someone to buy anything for him and before he never had a time for this stuff.

The scary part, there will be no Seungcheol there but he already make a resolve to not depend so much on Seungcheol.  And even he hate to admit it, he already used to be alone with the horse face. Just why must him to be the one he go out with? He should ask Minghao some other time. But first he needs to calm the mother hen down.

“Hey, hey hyung. Listen.. I... I want to try to go.. By myself. I should try...  I cant always depend on you.. Beside you already have plan... So have sometimes for yourself hyung. I’ll be fine okay?”

“Soonyoung..” Seungcheol looked at him in disbelieve. Did Soonyoung really just say that? His spoil kawaii hamster Soonyoung?

“Oh god, you grow up too fast!” Seungcheol exclaimed suddenly before fake an ugly sob while hugging the life out of the younger.

“Stop being dramatic hyung,” Soonyoung laughed and pushed the dramatic mother hen. “Now, help me with the outfit. I have to leave a good impression.”

Seungcheol smirked at that. “Are you sure this is a hang out?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you sure this is not a date?”

“HYUNGG!!”

O

Soonyoung stared at the huge shopping mall in front of him nervously. Okay, this is it then. He quickly makes his way in to be stopped again. Fascinated with the foreign view.

He smiled a bit. So this is where people around his age go hang out with friend? He feels all giddy inside but then when he’s remind that the person he’s meeting is his ultimate enemy, his smile drop back.

“Just why I must be here with him,” Soonyoung grumbled before sit on the nearest bench to wait for a certain idiot and prove to him that he won’t ever like him and his stupid sorry .

Soonyoung glanced at his phone. That is 5 minutes late, oh really now Lee Seokmin. Who even fall for someone who came late for a date? He unlocked his phone screen and started to play an IQ game. – sheesh Soonyoung-

And suddenly out of the blue, someone that wear a black cap and a face mask sat beside him. Soonyoung tensed up. What If this is a serial killer? Or a kidnapper? Did he know his father is a kwon? Before he can start panicking,

“Sorry, need to be ninja and all to be out,” and that washed all his worried away as he recognize the annoying voice.

“Yah! You almost give me a heart attack! What the hell with the outfit? Are you planning to kidnap me or what?” Soonyoung hissed.

The person pull his face mask down to revealed glaring Seokmin.

“Did you forget something Mister? I am the popular hot idol on news right now. My fan will be drowning us in a second if they know this is me.”

“I don’t know you so not popular to me,”

“Clearly you live under a stone in a cave.”

“Yah!!”

Seokmin chuckled at Soonyoung cute angry expression. “Actually, I’m late for this..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter