P.E class

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 7

Seokmin opened the front door to his dorm only too see Mingyu sitting in front of it with serious face.

“S- P- I – L – L,” He said while starring at Seokmin sternly. Seokmin sighed, even he is exhausted with earlier event – you didn’t do anything physical idiot- he knew Mingyu won’t bulge from his place without answer anytime soon.

“What do you even want to know?”

“You never make friend hyung! And, and suddenly you have friend, and its like a group of them!” Mingyu said sulkily. Seokmin sighed. Mingyu and his ‘friend’ problem.

“I just know one of them… and suddenly people start coming.” He said bitterly. Mingyu stared at him suspiciously. Seokmin rolled his eye at the reaction before pat Mingyu’s shoulder –since it’s weird if he pat his head because he is short and all-

“Listen my abnormal dongsaeng, if you want to make friend.. You just have to go to them and say ‘Hello’. It’s not that hard.”

Mingyu pouted. “But they only befriend me because I am a celebrity…” he said sadly. “And when they knew my weird personality.. They’ll talk behind me..” Mingyu’s breathe hitch, “Uh.. i.. I have to go to the toilet.” He said suddenly before rushed away.

Seokmin have been with him since trainee day to know that the male is going to cry in the toilet. Even thought he looks like a giant tough guy, Mingyu is a giant fluff ball by heart. Seokmin knew the latter only wish for a true, pure friendship. But they didn’t stay long enough in every school to find anyone like that.

Seokmin sighed before quickly walked toward his room. He, himself have a big problem to think at the moment. All related to a certain blonde.

Kwon Soonyoung.

There is so many thing he need to figure out, like why the hell he feel pissed off when Soonyoung talked happily with Minghao or why he feel like punching someone when Soonyoung face fell earlier.

He is curious too as why the latter look sad as the taekook couple when all lovey dovey. Is he jealous? But jealous of what? Clearly he just knew the duo. And when he said its his first time making friend.. well, he is not a heartless person. He did pity him a bit. All rich brats are like that anyway. Their parent to caught up in making their child a perfect heirs without thinking that maybe they need a normal time once in a while. Wait, why he even think about Soonyoung anyway? He had nothing to do with him!

Seokmin groaned as he messed up with his hair while rolling around his bed.

“HYUNG!” the door slammed opened and Seokmin almost fell off his bed.

“WHAT THE HANSOL?!” Seokmin yelled. Hansol smiled sheepishly.

“Uh, I need to asked you something.” He said nervously and Seokmin blinked in surprised. Because first, Hansol is talking politely like he should for the pass few years toward him and he actually nervous. Like a ninja, Seokmin grabbed his Iron Man action figure on his desk before pointed at him.

“Who are you? What did you do to Hansollie?”

Hansol smile dropped and he gave him a face. “Serious hyung?”

“What? You never this polite.”

Hansol glared at him.

“Okay fine, what do you want?” Seokmin huffed before sat on the chair beside his bed. Hansol his ‘Be polite because I need something from someone’ mood before jumped on Seokmin’s bed much to the owner’s dismay.

“So, um.. you are friend with Kwon Soonyoung guy right?”

“HELL NO.”

Hansol rolled his eye.

“SO, you are friend with the Chinese guy.. Um who is it again. Ah, Minghao right?” Hansol asked again. Seokmin hesitated for a moment before sighed.

“Yeah, so what?”

“Um, so Minghao know Soonyoung guy right?”

Seokmin face fell even more before answered darkly. “Yees, and why does that had to do-“ Hansol cut him in,

“So, Soonyoung know the cute- um I mean the chubby guy that came suddenly earlier right?”

“Urgh, just get to your point Chwe!” Seokmin groaned. What wrong with his dongsaeng this day?

Hansol huffed. “I want you to ask Minghao to ask Soonyoung , which class is the chubby guy is.” He said and Seokmin snorted.

“And why would I do that?”

Hansol smirked. And here come the real Hansol Chwe.

“I’ll tell Myungsoo hyung you kissed Soonyoung guy-“

Seokmin jumped on the younger before slap a hand on his mouth.

“Dammit! Don’t you dare Chwe,”

Even with his hand on his mouth, Seokmin can see he smirked wider. “Oh, try me hyung.” He mumbled. Seokmin groaned before pushed the other male away.

“Fine,”

Hansol punch the air in victory.

“What with you and the kid anyway?” Seokmin asked as he lean on his bed tiredly. He is curious thought. Hansol never show this kind of interest in anyone.

Hansol got caught off guard. Almost stumbling as he stood up suddenly, nervousness back to his face.

“Um, nothing important.. uh..i..um I NEED TO POOP!” He yelled out of the blue before rushed out. Leaving Seokmin all confused for the – he lost count on how many time he left confused today- and a bit worried since Hansol keep on popping on weird timing today.

“Yah! Go and ask Myungsoo hyung for stomach ache medicine later!” he shouted and he only heard shuffling sound as reply. Rude brat. He’ll make sure to get revenge on Hansol later for wasting his precious time and threatened him. Again.

At least he have time now to think of his problem, wait didn’t he decide not to think?

“Seokmin, you have to go recording today with me, be ready by seven!” Myungsoo shouted from his room.

Just great.

O

“Are you sure you are okay Soonyoung?” Seungcheol asked worriedly as he feed Soonyoung the lazy hamster his dinner on his bed as the latter exclaimed that he have no energy left to even lift up his hand.

Soonyoung answered with something alient and Seungcheol rolled his eye. Soonyoung only did that when he is extremely lazy.. like right now.

“Does the detention that bad?” Seungcheol try again before feed him with another piece of beef with rice. Soonyoung munch slowly before opened his mouth to speak. Seungcheol expected more alien word but then,

“Practically hell,” finally a human word from Soonyoung. 

“It’s your fault anyway, why did you even prank the Seokmin kid. He didn’t seem bad,” Seungcheol as he rewind the memory of the Seokmin during their first lunch together.

Soonyoung glared at him. he just want to scream to his hyung that the little freaking stole his first kiss but then, knowing Seungcheol he’ll surely make fuss about it. So, he just took a grape and threw it on Seungcheol’s head. Seems legit enough.

“Yah, what’s that for?”

Soonyoung only huffed and demand more beef like a spoil brat he is. Seungcheol sighed again before shoved the remaining piece of beefs into Soonyoung’s mouth. – There is only two anyway.

“By the way, you have P.E tomorrow so I packed your sport wear. It’s in your bag.”

Soonyoung groaned at that. Even his old school didn’t have P.E – they usually forced to jog every morning to maintain their health- he does know how P.E works in commoner school because he once asked Seungcheol about it. Since you know, Seungcheol did go to normal school before transferring with him.

It’s not like he is bad in sport or anything. It just to him sport mean teamwork and teamwork mean talking to people and he is not fancy of that. Well, he did manage to talk with other people.

Etc, Minghao but that is because he gave out an innocent and nice vibe, Jeonghan.. He did give a nice vibe at first but now, Soonyoung surely isn’t looking forward to talk with the male anytime soon. Jihoon.. They don’t really talk to each other. But maybe Soonyoung can stand him because both of them are equally .

Why he didn’t mention Seokmin even he is the person he talked to the most? Because in Soonyoung dictionary Seokmin is a horse not ‘people’. So, no. even the warmness from his hand still linger- DAMMIT KWON SOONYOUNG, THINK ABOUT SHINEE.

“Stop zoning out Soonyoung,” Seungcheol snap his finger in front of him. Bring him back to reality.

“Huh? What again?”

“Nothing, you are zoning out and your face is kinda red..”

“I AM NOT BLUSHING!”

“..I didn’t say that.. I just said your face is red..”

If anything, Soonyoung only blush even more before throw another grape on Seungcheol’s face. Seungcheol rolled his eye before stood up, taking the tray with him.

“Good night, fluffy hamster.” He said before dodge more grapes attack while laughing.

“Go to sleep Soonyoung,” he said once again as Soonyoung ran out of grapes before walked away. Soonyoung huffed before glance at his now empty grape bowl.

“Damn, now I feel like eating grapes… HYUNG I WANT GRAPES!”

Soonyoung grinned in victory as he heard Seungcheol groaned before lay down and stare at the wall. Unconsciously, bringing his hand to his face and snuggled his face on it. Slowly, drifted to sleep.

O

Soonyoung feel weird as he walked into the class without anything weird happening to him. Its.. Normal. Normally weird for Soonyoung.

And he didn’t spot a certain horse face in the class.

And he definitely didn’t feel disappointed. If anything he is beyond happy. At least he doesn’t have to deal with his stupid antic today and have a nice normal day.

Well, if you scratched the fact that he almost choke on air when he saw the emo kid from yesterday starring at him intensely and Jihoon is smiling genuinely the whole class. And much to his dismay, the Taehyung guy squealed at the first sight of him and start babbling weird things like he believe there is a rabbit on the moon or something. And apparently, it took only a detention perio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter