love detention

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 6

Seungcheol is way too excited when Soonyoung prompted about eating in cafeteria and actually want to introduce him to someone. Well, he has his reason. Soonyoung never, he repeat never had any friends. Or an actual friend. He knew making Soonyoung enrolled in a normal school is a good thing.

So imagine how  happy he is when Soonyoung decided to try and eat in cafeteria – or in Papacheol point of view, finally socialize with a human and actually see the real world not staying in the world his parent created for him.

But that won’t shoo away Soonyoung weird allergic to cheap stuff and his skeptical thinking about poisonous cafeteria food. Nonetheless, Seungcheol is not a friend since diapers if he didn’t see this coming, he already asked the school to prepare a special table which imported from Italy and only the Kwon can use it, for him. And he already hired a professional food tester for Soonyoung so any incompetent food will be disposed and called their family chef if Soonyoung dislike all the cafeteria food. Soonyoung is his first priority.. maybe after a certain pink hair male.

‘You did great,’ Seungcheol mentally pat himself on the shoulder before turned to face Soonyoung who look extremely nervous.

“Relax dude, its not like you are taking an exam.”

Soonyoung look at him desperately.

“I rather take an exam… Twice.” He mumbled. He is scared of what kind of cafeteria image will greet him. But he doesn’t want to let down his new friend so yeah, fighting Soonyoung!

Seungcheol rolled his eye before drag him toward the entrance and pushed the male inside. Soonyoung gasped when they finally enter the cafeteria, preparing for the worst but Its.. Surprisingly nice. Soonyoung could finally breathe again normally.

It’s a pretty big space there and the tables look nice too. It looks pretty modern and cool. Like a café or something, just on bigger scale. There are even a bar type of tables which as expected concurred by the hipster kids and there is a big screen on the wall showing the menu today. Oh. The food look decent too but the price is cheap. –For Soonyoung of course-.

While Soonyoung is mesmerized by the cafeteria, Seungcheol already dragged him toward their special table which is in the middle of the cafeteria.  As soon as they get there, the student starts to whisper and stare at them.

“Uh, hyung.. why they are starring at us?” Soonyoung whispered. Seungcheol grinned.

“Well, they have been wondering who’s the owner of the only fancy table here for weeks.” Seungcheol explained before pointed at their table. A high class hand craved wooden table but still have modern touch on it. Typical Seungcheol.

“Okay now hush talking; let me tell you how this cafeteria works! It’s really cool though,” Seungcheol said excitedly before pointed at the big screen.

“Everyday, the menu is difference. Notice the numbers and the set beside each menu? To order it, you have to go at the machine over there,” Seungcheol pointed at a machine that looks like the one at the cinema. There are a lot of those in here.

“You insert money and click on what set and the numbers of food you want. They’ll print out you a receipt and you just have to go retrieve your food at the counter. It seems like lots of work but it’s actually better. Avoid long line just to buy food and avoid student to steal food from the counters.” Seungcheol explained.

“Ooo daebak!” Soonyoung clapped his hand amusedly. Why he didn’t know this earlier. It’s an amusing experience.

“Oh speaking of which Soonyoung.. Where is your friend..”

“OH I forgot!” Soonyoung quickly look around, searching for a certain Chinese male in the crowd (who finally stop starring at him, even there is still girls giggling toward their direction) before spotting the said male peeking shyly from the entrance. How cute!

“Minghao!” Soonyoung waved happily before hurried to retrieve the lost puppy.

“Hi, Hyung..” he whispered shyly and it take all Soonyoung will power to not squeal like a girl right there, right now. excuse you, he have reputation to take care off.

“Come on, I want you too meet someone important to me!” Soonyoung quickly dragged him to their table. Suddenly the cafeteria went silent and the crowd stare at them in disbelieve. Some of them even gasped dramatically. Soonyoung quickly ignored them since hey, what’s new. He needs to get use to the unwanted attention. Normal school is weird.

But they keep on starring at them even after they sat on their table. What’s wrong with these people? Even Seungcheol is creep out by the stare and about to shout –ing mind ur own business- when the crowd attention is dragged to a loud squeal from the cafeteria’s entrance.

It’s the Dark sapphire, obviously. And for the first time, Soonyoung feel thankful to the group. He can’t stand the stare anymore and he didn’t want to loose him first friend because of that. Luckily Minghao didn’t seem bothered by that.

Soonyoung claps his hand happily. Finally,

“So, let me introduce you two! This is-“

“Hi Minghao.”

He was stopped by a familiar annoying voice. And Soonyoung traumatize enough by the voice owner to recognize it right away.

 Lee to the ing Seokmin.

His newly found walking misery. Soonyoung shoot him a dirty look when the said male casually sit beside Minghao like he is destined to be there,

 Like what the hell, did he just sit on Soonyoung’s property? Even the other two member of Dark sapphire look confused even tho their reaction is a bit weird.

“Why am I standing?”

“Hyung! You make friends?!!”

And again the cafeteria went silent – they jaw dropped in unison for some unknown reason- and the attention is back to the table. Just great.

Soonyoung glared at the unwelcome guest.

“What are you doing here Lee Seokmin?” Soonyoung hissed through gritted teeth. Seokmin looked at him with his smug face.

“What, I’m here to have meal with Minghao too.” he said before turn to the confused Chinese male. “Right? Since you help me earlier. I’m sorry for being rude; I’m just not in the mood. Beside, the more the merrier! Mingyu here is in the same year as you” Seokmin said while pointed at the handsome tall guy who is pouting for some reason.

“Oh..? Its okay hyung. I don’t mind…” Minghao said shyly. And Soonyoung can’t believe what just happened. Isn’t Seokmin hating the boy earlier? Minghao was supposed to be HIS friend! But Minghao happy face… how can he said no to that.

Soonyoung mentally stab Seokmin multiple times when the latter smirked at him. That face. He must have something up in his sleeve.

Seungcheol look at both of them. “So.. Are you guys’ friends too…?”

“OH hell no,” they answered simultaneously. Seungcheol raised an eyebrow at Soonyoung. Seeking for explanations. Soonyoung sighed.

“We are just classmate..”  Soonyoung answered darkly. “Minghao here is my friend!”

“Which is my friend too,” Seokmin cut in and two glare at each other. Seungcheol blinked confusedly at that but decide he’ll interrogate Soonyoung later.

“We can all be friends..” Minghao piped in and damn Soonyoung can’t say nothing against the fluff ball which makes Seokmin smirked in victory.

 That is pretty much how Soonyoung’s table receive three more people – unwanted people- and more stare from the crowd.

Seungcheol coughed a bit since the tension on the table is just, wow. “Okay, now how about a little introduction?” he grinned. As expected from the oldest in the group.

“I’m Choi Seungcheol, fourth year student and Soonyoung’s butler-“ Soonyoung kicked him under the table. “uck- I mean, Soonyoung childhood friend,” Seungcheol pressed on the last word before glared at the younger who play innocent.

“I’m Soonyoung, uh.. Kwon.. Soonyoung. Third year student…” Soonyoung glanced at Minghao secretly. He told him his last name. But Minghao didn’t look surprised at all. Did he know? Or he didn’t know what a kwon is..? But then his brain is interrupted by a loud gasped which came from the tall handsome male.

“I know you!” he exclaimed while pointing at Soonyoung. Seokmin and Soonyoung widened their eye in horror. Oh no, he wont-

“You are the guy that kis-“ Thankfully Seokmin shoved a bread – the hell that came from-  in his mouth before make say-a-word-you’ll-die face.

“Of course you knew him, he is the Kwon right?” Seokmin said pressing every word. The tall guy nodded obediently before munch on the bread.

“I am Lee Seokmin, a third year.. , this tall kid is Kim Mingyu he is a junior and Hansol a freshman.” Seokmin said to avoid any unwanted information leak again.

“So Minghao-“

Soonyoung was about to strike a conversation with Minghao when his name being yelled from the entrance.

And its feel like someone just slap Soonyoung on the face.

‘Are you kidding me now?!’ What’s wrong with people and world? Did they have something again his wish to just ing talk to his new friend?! He feels like killing the person who brings another unwanted attention to himself AGAIN. And show up in the worst timing ever.

“Soonyoungg sunbae~”

Soonyoung prepared his worst glare before shoot at his target which is the person who he hired to you know what.

The said male skipped toward him with a smile. Not affected one bit by the glare. Everyone in the table turned to them and Soonyoung is burdened by the attention. What with attention and him today. Urgh.

“I came for my reward,” he said and Soonyoung can hear Seokmin snorted loudly. Soonyoung quickly fished out an envelope from his bag and shove it at the male.

“There, now run along Seungkwan.” Soonyoung hissed.

“Okay, okay, chill hyung. Just remember your detention today. I heard Jihoon hyung add 2 hours. I’m so sorry about it.” Seungkwan whispered before pat Soonyoung shoulder. Soonyoung frowned. Its just detention, dude. But Soonyoung glad Seungcheol didn’t hear that or he’ll never hear the end of it.

“Okay, thanks for using SpyBoo service and the- Ohh,” he cooed when he spotted Seokmin at the table. Soonyoung feel like banging his head on the table if not for his already injured head.

“Shut up Boo Seungkwan,” Soonyoung hissed again. Praying for him not to say anything or maybe just get the away from there.

“Tch, no need to be so fierce senpai.” He flips his imaginary long hair. Diva much.

“You guys finally made up, aww. Teenage lov-“ He stopped again – which Soonyoung secretly thank to the god because he’ll definitely throw the kid out of the window if he proceed what he intent to say- when he look at the Hansol kid.

“Hi, Hansol.” He said in a sickening sweet voice which make everyone in the table cringe. Soonyoung jaw dropped, where the sassy kid gone too? Everyone’s eye is now on Hansol who now look like a statue because damn that boy didn’t move one bit. And is that a blush?

“I NEED TO POOP!” Hansol shouted all of sudden before dashed out from the cafeteria. – He actually slammed his face on the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter