heirs battle

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 10

Soonyoung sighed as he lazily dragged his feet toward his class on the next morning. He really didn’t  had any energy left to face the school today because lately.. Lots of thing happened and he didn’t even know how.

Like yesterday, during lunch. Seokmin acted so weird. Not that he is sane all the time but he was just being extra weird and Soonyoung really curious what happened to him.  

And Damn, right now Soonyoung don’t even know what to call his relationship with Seokmin. Enemy? But they pretty much talk a lot more nicer lately.. Okay maybe not. But well, he didn’t have any hate feeling toward Seokmin anymore. Just a little bit annoyed and he didn’t really know what to call what he is feeling right now.

Friend? That is so foreign. Friend are supposed to be all happy and laughing and whatever just like he watch in the movie right? But he and Seokmin is far from that fluffy .

He should really stop thinking about this. There are other weird thing that happened yesterday like.. Jihoon is being nice for once – even once he and Jeonghan noticed Seokmin is on the table, they smile so widely that it scared the out of Soonyoung- and Seungcheol is being extra friendly with Jihoon.

Okay, Soonyoung do know about the oblivious crush his hyung have for the resident devil but when did they get so close? Why Soonyoung didn’t know about this? He didn’t have the chance to interrogate Seungcheol last night because his mind was too preoccupied by a certain singer. Not that he’ll admit that out loud.

Soonyoung train of thought were immediately scattered when a suddenly he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

“What the-“ Soonyoung glanced at his sight only to see Seokmin smiling oh so brightly at him. Soonyoung click his tongue in distaste. Great, why he must start his every day live in school with the ing horse?

“What do you want Lee Seokmin?” Soonyoung asked while folding his arm tiredly.

“Geez, good morning to you too.” And the sarcastic reply came. Thank god, Seokmin act normal today.

“Whatever, good morning. What do you want that you have to stop my way toward my class peacefully?”

“I came to pay my debt.” He answered and Soonyoung could only frown at that. What debt? But immediately answered when Seokmin shove a familiar cup of coffee at him.

“Oh!” Soonyoung eye lit up at that. The coffee that he fall in love with!

He didn’t know Seokmin would literally take his word seriously. Okay, this is definitely not sweet. But seems like Soonyoung’s face betrayed him quicker than he thought when a blush appears on his cheek. Dammit, it’s just a ing coffee.

Flustered, Soonyoung quickly grab the coffee and look away while murmuring a soft ‘thank you’.

Seokmin grinned widely at that.

“Just letting you know that the ‘make Kwon Soonyoung fall for my charm’ is still rolling.” He said not before winking at him that only make Soonyoung look at him in disbelieve.

He knew it. There is no way Seokmin would actually do something nice for him. That freaking arrogant horse face. What is he expecting anyway?

“Just letting you know, that will never happen.” Soonyoung rolled his eye and stomped toward the school hallway with Seokmin trailing behind while laughing annoyingly.

Just why can’t seokmin accept the fact that Soonyoung really didn’t like him.. Well romantically. There is nothing to like about him even with his bright smile, his kinda handsome face or sweet voice-

URGH STAPH IT KWON SOONYOUNG

Again his thought was interrupted by a loud squeal at the entrance. Not this again, that freaking- Wait… Seokmin is here with him..

“Who are they squealing too?” Soonyoung and Seokmin said in unison before looked at each other.

“Where is your other member?”

“They have separate schedule today so they are not here..”

They look at the massive crowd of students cheering at someone. So who?

“This can’t be happening! I must confront this person who steals all attention from me!” Seokmin grumbled before stomping all the way toward the crown while Soonyoung rolled his eye at that. Freaking arrogant .

As soon as Seokmin arrived at the crowd, the girls start to screamed again while making a way for him.

Still popular, Seokmin smirked proudly before make a way toward the centre of the crowd only to see a tall guy with flashy expensive looking fur coat, standing there like he own the ing world. Not to mention the two body guard beside him. Seriously?

But his face look very familiar.. Where did he see his face-

Oh yeah! He is the Wen Jun hui! The heir of Wendes Company from China! But- what ? What the hell is he doing here?

When is the last time Seokmin feel so threatened like this? Oh yeah, on the first day with Soonyoung. Damn, rich brats.

“Oh my, who do we have here,” the guy said before taking off his sunglasses only earned more squeal from the girls. Damn, that is one fine face. He looks more good looking in person- SHUT UP YOU ARE MORE GOOD LOOKING LEE SEOKMIN!

“I see you already gather your little fans here. Never knew you would get this famous. Finally revealing yourself?” he continued.

Okay.. What? Seokmin frowned confusedly. What is this guy babbling about?. He didn’t have to gather his fan, he already have dozen of fans. And little? Did he just insult.. Oh no he didn’t.

YOU either you heirs or not! No one make fun of Seokmin’s popularity!

 “Little fans? Do you know who you are talking with?” Seokmin started and the guy only laugh at him. Seokmin feel like a Jihoon demon is throwing fire in his body. (Lol) He cracked his neck and forced a mocking laugh to stop himself from ing kick the pretty boy’s face. He still have image to take care with all this fans around him. Pls.

The guy finally stopped laughing and look at him with a smirk.

“Of course I do-“

“So you should know how popular I am at the moment. The whole South Korea knew my name and you said what? My little fans?” Seokmin hissed.

This time, it’s the guy turn who frowned confusedly.

“I didn’t remember you get so famous Kwon. Or did you finally crawl out from your shell?”

Huh? Kwon-

As on cue, Soonyoung –who with much hardship try to get through the crowd (not everyone knew he is a kwon) – walked toward them with annoyed face before glared at Seokmin.

“Lee Seokmin, you jerk,” he hissed. Why can’t they have a freaking fan meeting somewhere else?. He swear someone touch his when he is in the crowd. Dammit.

 “Lee Seokmin? You are not Kwon’s heir?” The guy suddenly interrupted. Soonyoung turned to him and raised an eyebrow at the excessive attire and at the mention of his family’s name.

“Wow, How un-famous are you that this dude mistook me as you?” Seokmin snorted and Soonyoung give him a quick glare to shut him up.

“Who the hell is this dude?”

“Dude? Do you know who you are talking to?” the guy ask in disbelieve and Seokmin really want to snort again so badly at that. Karma is .

“Someone that really not important to me- urgh, can you kindly move from the hallway… Because I really need to use the hallway,” Soonyoung said impatiently. He is getting late and all this crowd is not helping at all.  There is no way in hell he’ll get in detention room ever again.

Seokmin really want to laugh at the look on the guy face now. You go Soonyoung!

The guy fan himself dramatically before turn back at Soonyoung.

“Who do you think you are? I am Wen Jun Hui, Wen Jun Hui! I am the heir of Wendes company!”

Soonyoung frowned at that trying to search in his memory about Wendes company. If their company is this famous.. He must knew-

“Oh! Wendes Company- I thought its Went down company. Sorry, not really paying attention to un – important company. But, I remember now. Never knew I would meet you in person like this,” Soonyoung said with a smirk.

 “What- How dare you?! Who the hell are you?” the guy exclaimed furiously and  Seokmin rolled his eye. He is getting impatient because he is not included in the conversation. Sheesh seokmin. Kekeke

“Excuse me, but this guy here is the Kwon’s heir” Seokmin said and the crowd gasped loudly before   whispering to each other. Shocked with the news. Of course they heard that the Kwon’s heirs is in the school but not everyone know how he look like. The Kwon’s company never really let out any picture of their only son.

The guy widened his eye and turned back at Soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter