pikachu video call 3

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

Jihoon started to feel a little worried when Soonyoung didn’t blink for another 10 second which is quite long for someone who have a small slander eye like him.

“If you are planning to faint on me, please re-consider because im not going to lift up ur fatass to infirmary.” Jihoon said quickly with pointed look. Soonyoung snapped from his shock before stood up in a speed of light.

“WHAT?!” he screamed, earning a few looks from his classmate not that he give a flying of care. Jihoon groaned as he remembers the main reason he even talk to Soonyoung in the first place.

“I just got informed too. That evil Jeonghan, I swear to god im gonna rip him apart one day,” Jihoon grumbled under his breath.

“How can they just change it just like that- I already- holy I already registered and” Soonyoung face paled.

“THE BET WITH JUN- I DON’T WANT TO BE HIS BOYFRIE-“ his word is cut down with Jihoon slamming his book on Soonyoung’s face.

“Please refrain yourself from ever uttering the forbidden name in my present.” He said with annoyed look on his face. Soonyoung is about to complain but the look on Jihoon face enough to shut him up.

“Okay, listen. The rules are you can do anything you want but you have to at least sing. That what Jeonghan said. You still can dance but you need to sing-“

“Jihoon, for fck sake I can’t barely sing, how do you expect me to sing while dancing??” Soonyoung said before flopped down on his sit. Regretting all his life choices.

“Why don’t you ask your boyfriend to teach you singing,” Jihoon said with a blank face while Soonyoung choked on the air and quickly turned red.

“Seokmin is not my boyfriend!” he hissed but Jihoon only give him an amused smirk.

“I didn’t even say its Seokmin,”

Soonyoung turned even redder while trying to say anything to defend his pride. Jihoon could only rolled his eye because why dumb people still exist.

“I’m quite serious Kwon, no matter how annoying he is. He is actually the one with experience singing while dancing and actually good at what he is doing.” Jihoon said with one brow raise. Soonyoung cant believe his ear. Jihoon actually capable of complimenting another human. But then again, he actually dating Seungcheol. Maybe he does have a tiny bit humanity left in him.

Soonyoung groaned. Asking help from that horse face? How can he even manage that? Seokmin gonna to the moon and back from ever asking a favor from him.

That is not even the main problem here. How can he ask him for help when he is not even in school. Who knew when he will come back?

Its seem Jihoon can fcking read people mind because he place a piece of paper on Soonyoung’s table with a number on it.

“Its Seokmin’s if you are wondering,”

“Let me guess, student council know everything? Honestly, did you even get it legally?”

“You don’t want to know,” Jihoon smirked and Soonyoung decide not to dig in more because who know what Jihoon does in his free time. He is 100000% sure he lead a demonic cult or maybe he is the demon himself.

He shudder at that.

“Why don’t you train me? I mean you are good at making music, you should know about this singing thingy,”

“I would, but I am one of the judges. If Jeonghan found out I’m on your side, who know what that will do” Jihoon grumbled. If only the taller male is not older and the principal son.

“Act quick Kwon. The competition is only a week away,” Jihoon said then waddled off as if he isn’t the one dragging Soonyoung in this mess. Soonyoung glared at his pink hair. If only that shorty isn’t so scary.

Soonyoung is doomed either way.

 

00

Soonyoung lost count on how many time has pass and all he has been doing is starring his phone with the piece of paper containing his ugliest nightmare’s phone number at the side. He is still debating either to burn the piece of paper and embarrass himself in front of the whole school or it up and ask Seokmin for help.

But Seokmin doesn’t know that Soonyoung have his phone number well now. And it’s embarrassing enough for him to call him out of the blue to ask for help.

But it will be more embarrassing to sing like a toad in front of the crowd. He mentally hopes Seokmin will be less an and cooperate. He seems to despise Jun as much as he does. For some reason.

Soonyoung groaned. “ it.” He pressed the number on his phone while chanting ‘im brave, im brave im brave’ but stop on the call button.

“WHAT PART OF ME IS BRAVE” Soonyoung groaned even louder and throw his phone on his bed. Hiding his head inside his Pikachu hoodie before wrap himself around his duvet. Wanting to hide and hibernate forever. Maybe he will wake up and all this is just a nightmare.

But of course, life had to be a to him. Since when anything ever went his way?

A sudden loud ‘hello’ from his phone makes him screamed and hit his head on the headboard before starring his phone in horror. Ignoring the pain on his head because this is much more important.

Another hello come from it and He is 100% positive that is Seokmin angelic annoying voice. he prefers to believe that his phone is haunted rather than face the fact that he may have accidentally called Seokmin.

“Hello? If this a prank call, im gonna hang up and block your number-“ at that Soonyoung quickly ( more like jump forward like a caterpillar cause he is wrapped like a kimbap in his duvet) fetch his phone.

“WAIT” he screamed. He eyed his phone and indeed he accidentally dialed the number he type and somehow the speaker in on. Great.

The voice at the other end went silent for a bit. Probably trying to recognize Soonyoung’s voice.

“Um, who is this?”

Soonyoung bite his lips. His pride is really on the line here. Well literally. He isn’t ready yet! He still need to consider all consequence! Apparently, he take too long to think that Seokmin start to sound annoyed. Or its probably just Seokmin being a .

“I’m hanging up, please don’t call again-“ this impatient .

“FOR SAKE HORSE FACE CAN YOU JUST WAIT FOR A ING SECOND,” Soonyoung snapped out of reflect before realizing he just give himself away. Now surely Seokmin will know that is him. And he guesses right because the other line went silent again before Seokmin voice, which is more gentle now speak in disbelieve.

“Soonyoung?”

Soonyoung groaned in defeat. And there go all his precious pride. If he had to lower his pride, might as well get a benefit from it.

“Yes, unfortunately its me.” He huffed.

“Wait, its actually you- what- how”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter