the spoil brat, the arrogant singer

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 1: The spoil brat, the arrogant singer

“Young master, wake up or you’ll be late to school.”

“…”

“Young master..”

“….”

“Yah, Kwon Soonyoung!”

Soonyoung crack one eye opened and glared at his butler a.k.a his best friend since diapers.

“So noisy…I can go to school whenever I wish..” he mumbled sleepily before hide his face back on a pillow. Seungcheol sighed before walk to ward the curtain and strip it opened making the earlier dark room lighten up with sun shine.

“Ah..hyung.. not the curtain..”

“Stop being such a sun haters, get up now, you lazy brat.” Seungcheol pulled the blanket off the sleepy male on the bed earning a disapproval whine and scowl from the said male.

“Andwae!!” Soonyoung whined while hugging his giant pony plush tightly. Seungcheol could only sigh for the, he lost count already, at the male antic. In a blink, he scooped his lazy best friend from the bed before carried him to the bathroom and place him on a special chair in the bathroom. –its designed specially for Soonyoung -

“You mom and dad demand you in the dining hall today. So stop whining like a baby and get ready.”

“What? No breakfast on bed today?” Soonyoung whined again. Seungcheol rolled his eye before took Soonyoung’s toothbrush and put the perfect amount of toothpaste on it.

“Say Ahh,”

Soonyoung stop his whining immediately. He opened his mouth and closes his eye obediently. Seungcheol pat his head before brush the lazy male teeth as usual.

“What will you do without me huh?”

Soonyoung only shrugged while rinsing his mouth and splash some water on his face before sat back on his chair.

“Close your eye again,” Seungcheol muttered as he rinse the toothbrush. He place it back on it original place before squeeze some of Soonyoung’s face cleanser on his hand and start scrubbing his lazy friend’s face.

This lazy friend of his should really start doing this on his own. Not that he mind, He have been doing this since like forever. It just, he is worried.. What if one day he had to leave him? Well, they can’t always be together. One day, Soonyoung will get married, and live in another place. What if Soonyoung future wife or husband can’t stand his antic?

Soonyoung is like his own little brother even he can be such a brat sometimes. All his life, everything was prepared for him, from head to toe. Since all his life is like studying from morning till night–since he going to be the heirs for the Kwon company, he never actually been thought about simple thing such as making an actual friend, or you know have a normal school life since he enrolled in a private school which didn’t feel like a school at all.

Seungcheol actually pitied him. he hope that today, something good will happen since its rare that Mr. and Mrs. kwon demand their son in the dining hall.

“Ok now, you can wash your face.” Seungcheol said and Soonyoung lazily stand up to wash his face. Its not that he can’t do all this himself. He tried…but since the day he fall asleep in the bathroom with locked door and everyone thought he is dead. He decides he needs Seungcheol’s help. Seriously, his mom is on the verge of calling swat or something. Luckily Seungcheol is smart enough to just kick the door opened with his judo.

Soonyoung shudder at the thought before drag his leg out from his massive bathroom.

“Hand up,”

Soonyoung yawned and lift his hand up before letting Seungcheol undress his top, changing it with a new cloth.

“Button all or left two tops?”

“Whatever looks nice,” Soonyoung mumbled sleepily. Seungcheol quickly button everything and left one before throw a pant at him.

“Wear this yourself, so white shoe or black? Or colorful?”

“White, the one Sunny noona bought from Paris. ” Soonyoung mumbled again while changing his pant before flop down on his bed.

“Hai, hai Young Master.” Seungcheol called out teasingly from Soonyoung’s walk through closet earning a huff from the said male. Its not that he didn’t like the tittle, he love it. Just not with Seungcheol. Even Seungcheol is his butler, he already like his own brother. Only with him, he can act like himself not the perfect Kwon’s first male child, Soonyoung.

“Good thing, I polished it yesterday. I have a feeling that you will want to wear this today.” Seungcheol said as he came back with a pair of leather shoe on his hand. Soonyoung smiled widely as he slip his foot in the shoe.

“hm, I can only depend on you hyung~” he said and smile cutely at his butler. Seungcheol fake a vomit, and ew his aegyo before ran out.

“Yah hyung! My aegyo is the best! How could you ew it!” Soonyoung whined before chase after him straight to dinner hall. But he stops right in front of the entrance before fixing his cloth a bit. He need to be the perfect Soonyoung he is now.

He take a deep breath and walk in.

“Good morning, father, mother.” He greeted politely before sat on his chair and start eating quietly.

Mr and Mrs Kwon hummed in acknowledgement.

Soonyoung glanced at his father and mother secretly. He is curious himself why they call him here.

“You must be wondering why,” Mrs. Kwon said with a knowing smile. Soonyoung almost choke on his food but keep on being calm.

“Yes indeed I am,” he said with his usual poker face. Mrs. Kwon smiled bitterly before sighed.

“Soonyoung- ah, you can stop acting so tense around us..” She said softly. Soonyoung blinked. okay that is a first. All his life, he is thought to be polite, highly mannered around every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter