Second

Too Much

Flashback #2
May 24, 2013; 7:45pm
Length of Relationship: 1.5 Years

It's been a little over a month since Jungkook and his group, BTS, debuted. They've had a hectic schedule since debuting, leaving the both us time to barely talk on the phone, let alone see each other. It's hard, being together almost every day for a whole year, then suddenly only being able to see him on screen.

Today was their first day off in about a month, as a group. As of now, only Jaeho, his company and his group members know of our relationship, so visiting their dorm wasn't the best idea. So, we agreed to meet in a park nearby my apartment.


"Ae Kyung!" I heard someone whisper loudly. Before I could even turn around, Jungkook tightly embraced me from behind.

"I missed your back so much!" He said into the back of my shirt.

I giggled, lightly tapping his arm. "Yah, is that all you missed?"

I heard him chuckle before he loosened his grasp. I turned around and swung my arms around his neck, noticing what he was wearing; a grey hoodie with black sleeves and slightly ripped black jeans, Timberlands,  dark sunglasses, and a black flu mask - classic Jungkook, with a hint of idol.

"I missed those lips even more." He said, pulling down his flu mask.

I leaned back as his lips came closer. "Nah-uh." I said, placing my index finger on his lips. His eyes grew big, questioning my action. "What? Does my breath smell?" He asked, breathing into his hand. "I brushed my teeth before coming..."

I burst out in laughter, seeing his worried face. “Dummy.” I said, then connected our lips. I felt his smile as he pulled me closer, deepening our kiss.

*Click Click*

My ears shot up, and I quickly broke away from him, searching behind me.

“Stop teasing me~” He groaned, trying to pull my face back towards him.

“I could’ve sworn I heard a camera, Jungkook.” I said in the most serious tone I could.

He stopped pulling me, and joined in scanning the area. “There’s no way… I made sure I wasn’t being followed.”

I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me out of the park. “Call your manager.” I told him, leading him to a nearby convenience store.

“I can’t…” He said as we walked into the store, and hid between two aisles of snacks

“Wha-” I stopped and sighed after figuring out why. “You snuck out again?”

He cheekily smiled while rubbing the nape of his neck.

“Yah!” I loudly whispered and smacked his shoulder. “I told you to stop doing that!”

“I have to sneak out in order to see you! You already know how hard it is to get any type of approval to see each other.”

“You also know what happens when you don’t tell anyone that you’re going anywhere!” I argued.

“The hyungs know where I am!”

I face-palmed my forehead. “What would calling them here do for you, Jungkook? What would it do to Bangtan?”

I sighed, then closed my eyes trying to think of a solution.

“I’m sorry…” He said, grabbing my hands. “I should have been more careful.”

I looked at him and found him pouting. I rolled my eyes and lightly chuckled.

“No, it’s not your fault. I’m sorry for getting upset.” I said, laying my forehead on his. “I just don’t want you to get into any trouble because of me.”

He shook his head and cupped my face. “No, Ae Kyung. I don’t want to be the reason any trouble comes your way.”

I smiled and placed my hands over his. “I guess we both have to stop causing trouble, huh?”

He chuckled and placed a light kiss on my forehead. “I guess so.”

“After today though.” I said, taking out my phone. “We’ve got to figure out a way to get you out of here without getting caught.”

“Who are you calling?” He asked, looking at me dialing a number.

“The only person I can trust to do actually get us out of this quietly.” I said, placing the phone to my ear. “Oh, Jaeho oppa? Yea… I need your help…”

As Jungkook rolled his eyes, I tugged the side of his hair. “Would you rather I call your manager?” I asked him. He threw his hands up in defeat, later crossing his arms and went to browse the aisle we were in.

I went back to my phone call with Jaeho, explaining what happened earlier. “Yea, we’re at the convenience store by my place. I think someone followed him.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in about 10 minutes.”

“Okay, thank you~!”

“Mhm. You’re gonna make this up to me with extra hours.”

“What?!” I yelped. “Gahh, fine!”

I heard a faint chuckle before he hung the phone up.

“Jerk.” I said into the phone before putting it away in my pocket.

“So?” Jungkook asked, crouching back down with me.

“He said he’ll be here in ten minutes.” I said, sighing. “He’s probably going to work me like a hog for this.”

“The things you do for love.” He said, linking his arm with mine.

I lightly pulled the side of his hair.

“Seriously.”



May 25, 2013; 10:35 am
Length of relationship: 1.5 Years & One Day

 

StarNews Exclusive;
"
BTS' Golden Maknae is dating!"

 

.
 


{ 2/5 }