First

Too Much

You know that feeling when something is a bit too overwhelming for you? You’re heart clenches, you can’t think straight, you start to stress over how you can get over it. Sometimes it feels like it’s too much for you handle on your own. That's how love feels, in my opinion.

People have their own ways on how to deal with certain things. We think about the easiest way to solve a problem, without harming ourselves, not always thinking about how someone else may feel about the decision.

What if you held someone's dreams in your hand? What if you were given the ultimatium to either give them their dream, or crush it? What if that dream belonged to the person you loved? What would you do?

 



Flashback #1
September 24, 2012; 10:27pm
Length of Relationship: 9 Months



“Jungkook-ah~!” I cooed as our video chat connected.

“Chagi-ah~” He cutely said, pouting.

I found an empty bench nearby and took a seat, plugging in my earphones. “Are you okay? You look tired. Did you guys just finish practice?”

“Mmm.” He said, opening his water bottle. “We’ve been practicing for 2 hours straight. Hyung finally gave us a break.”

“You guys must be exhausted…” I said, hearning him pant.

"Yea... I'm not gonna lie, it's hella hard." He said, taking a sip of water. "Our debut is right around the corner though, so we've got to give it all we've got!"

“Okay guys, break’s over!” I heard their choreographer yell.

Jungkook looked up, nodded, and looked back down to the camera. “Okay babe, I’ve got to go. I’ll see you after practice ends!”

“I love you.” He slipped out, before hanging up.

“I love you too…” I said to the blank screen.

I picked myself up from the bench, and made my way back into the building in front of me.

“Was that Junkook-sshi?” Jaeho, my manager, asked.

“Yes. They had a short break, so he decided to call me.” I replied, putting my work apron back on.

“Ah, those boys are so diligent. It’s already so late at night, and they’re still practicing.” He said, leaving the front counter.

I nodded, organizing the shelves of chips and snacks in front of me. “He plans on visiting after practice.”

“He’s very adamant about visiting you at work every night, isn’t he?”

I smiled, recalling the past few weeks he’s came by. No matter how late his schedule ended, he always managed to swing by the convenience store I work at. No matter how many times I've told him to go straight home and rest, he always visits. That's the kind of guy he is; hardworking, sweet, and overly caring.


"Ae Kyung-shi?" Jaeho said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, sorry... I was daydreaming." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Mhm~ Daydreaming about your boyfriend?" He nudged me, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, clicking my tongue. "Shut up, you ert."

He chuckled, making his way to the back of the store, towards the office.



11:15 pm;

As I was finishing restocking the store, I heard the door chime.
"Hello~ I'll be with you in a sec-"

I was interrupted by a pair of arms snaking their way around my waist from behind. I jumped at the sudden action, until I heard a voice that too familiar.



"Hey babe." He whispered into my ear.

"Jungkook! You scared me!" I said, smacking his arms.

He buried his chin in the crease of my neck, his warm breath hitting my skin.
“I’m sorry, I wanted to surprise you.”

I faintly chuckled, “Well, you can cross that off your check list.”

He pecked my cheek, before turning me around to face him.
He looked down at me with his tired eyes. “I missed you.”

“You look exhausted, Jungkook.” I said, caressing his face. “You should’ve just gone home to rest.”

He shook his head, tightening his grip around me. “I wanted to see you. My day wouldn’t be complete unless I got to see my beautiful girlfriend.”

I dropped my gaze to the ground, trying to hide my blushing face.
He pulled my chin up and gave me that adorable eye smile of his.

“I missed you too.” I said, before our lips met.


So, this is going to be a short story with short chapters.
The first three chapters will be past events that the OC is reliving,
whilst the last [2] chapters will be set present day, on what is/will happen.

I hope you guys enjoy this short story! ^-^

Please feel free to comment!

Comments = Me knowing people actually read my stories
&
Me knowing that people actually read my stories = me not wanting to give up! 

 

{ 1/5 }