Chapter 14: Obsession

Corrupted Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 14 Obsession

 

Love involves trust while obsession involves jealousy and insecurity. Love gives one freedom to be them, while obsession wants to possess one. Love is based on reality and truth while obsession is nothing but fantasies. Love is free and can be shared while obsession is full of selfishness. Love gives while obsessions needs. Love wants the best for the one it loves while obsession only wants.

 

“Wake up!” Yuri kicked the mafia underboss’ door as she let the imprisoned air from the cold air conditioner escape from her room.

 

With the lovers tangled on the bed with the thick blanket wrapping them, Yuri again called out loud which made them grunt in each other’s embrace. Jessica threw her pillow hitting directly into Yuri’s irritated face and placed back her swinging arms around Tiffany’s waist as she went back to their sleep. But this didn’t stop Yuri from her morning call as she removed the blanket that was wrapped around their snarled bodies, revealing their y curvy bodies.

 

“Woah! Woah! What the hell are you doing?” Tiffany was alarmed from the cold air that hit her bare skin and quickly covered her body with the remaining pillows on the bed.

 

For Jessica who’s used of being seen by her right hand, she gave her a death glare and said as she sat up on the bed, “You don’t really know how to knock, don’t you?”

 

“I did knock Sica!” Yuri defended and gave back the pillow that was first thrown to her. “Don’t just lay down here all day just because it’s weekend and you had last night until dawn. No one actually cares whether you reached the first base or the last base except for Krystal who wasn’t able to sleep because of you two!” She then complied with her explicit words.

 

“Dammit Yuri!” Jessica blushed and threw back the same pillow to her.

 

 “Why, what happened to Krystal?” Tiffany belatedly asked as she finally gathered all her scattered undergarments to somewhat cover her sensitive parts.

 

“You took away her innocence. She cried to me this early morning saying that she couldn’t sleep because of your moans and laughs! Poor kid, she lost her thoughts because of you and she just left saying she wants to get a good sleep at her apartment…” Yuri sighed in pity, thinking of how Krystal wept and grumbled endlessly to her early morning.  “That’s why, go take a shower because the two of you stink like hell and I also called a nurse to properly aid your wounds Sica! The boss is out and won’t be coming back until tonight so Tiffany is free to stay here until he comes back.”

 

Yuri left them with a sickened expression but the two only hooted at her looks and together they teased Yuri who is already out of sight. They only stared at each other deep after they’re left by themselves once again, wordlessly as their eyes do all the speaking.

 

“Are you alright?” Jessica first asked.

 

“Yeah. It kind of hurts a little but it’s fine since it’s you.” Tiffany timidly acknowledged, referring to her groin area where she was touched the night before. “How about you?” She then asked in concern, her hair backwards.

 

Rubbing her reddening cheeks, she copied Tiffany’s answer, “I’m fine since it’s you…”

 

Tiffany couldn’t help but to wail at Jessica’s appeal from trying to say affectionate words. “Keep your hair like this, okay? It looks ier pushed back.” She winked and made her way to Jessica’s room bathroom, invading like she owns everything inside it and left the ashamed woman on the bed alone.

 

The weekend turned definitely brighter and livelier than when they were still in confusion of their own feelings and emotions. The underlings who can see Jessica hand in hand with Tiffany as they both walk down the mansion are all awed in envy and insecure of their underboss love life, and Jessica would flash her bragging smirk to them while Tiffany would force out a smile to them, frightened and still uneasy with all the mafias surrounding them.

 

“You must be Jessica? Yuri called me to aid your wounds today.”

 

By the veranda, the couple met a y and seductive nurse, ier than the school’s nurse and her tight-fitting black dress didn’t escape Jessica’s eyes. Her shoulder-levelled hair shows her bare collarbone and her eye smile is almost the same as Tiffany’s but hers is full of iness while Tiffany’s is full of charm. She glared at her standing model-like figure to which Tiffany straightaway noticed and in the end the grinning mafia got elbowed from her lover.

 

“I’m watching you!” Tiffany hissed with a pinch on her waist, but showing a smile towards the naive nurse in front of them.

 

“I’m Kiko Mizuhara by the way. I came all the way from Japan and arrived here just a while ago. It’s nice to meet you.” The y woman named Kiko extended her arms for a handshake towards Jessica.

 

However, the protective Tiffany blocked her way and accepted the handshake in Jessica’s place instead. “It’s nice to meet you too. I’m Tiffany.” Then she flashed a better eye smile than hers.

 

"I heard about you from Yuri.” Kiko beamed her smile too the annoyed lover of her patient. “So, where should I perform the aiding Ms. Jung? Should be proceed to your room or just here at the veranda?” She then inquired.

 

Before Jessica could even open to answer, Tiffany again butted in and coldly responded, “The veranda should be fine.”

 

“Yah Tiffany, why won't you let me do the talking? The nurse is obviously talking to me and not you.” Jessica whispered as she protested.

 

“Why Jess, would you rather go to your room with her? Who the hell knows what you'll do with her inside your room or she might you while I’m not around. You’ve been grinning like a maniac there since you saw her.” Tiffany raised an eyebrow, mocking back in jealousy.

 

Jessica smirked at her after hearing her tone as she spoke up. Right in front of the cause of her jealousy, Jessica pulled her lover close to her, locking her arms around her waist and planted her first kiss for the day, making Kiko be taken aback in surprise while for Tiffany, she gladly returned back the kiss but later pulled out.

 

“Now, do you have any more problems?” Jessica asked, smiling at her speechless lover over the blunt and explicit action. “Just sit back and relax, okay?” She said in calm and Tiffany could only obey with a nod and a step back to occupy another place and left the two on the veranda.

 

“Calm down, Sica won't hook up with that woman. Why don't you just calm your mind with a coffee? Getting your eyebrows furrowed like that doesn’t suit your face on such a peaceful morning.” Yuri came to join the loner on her seat while watching how the nurse is touching Jessica's forehead and her hands.

 

“I know that. It's just that I'm not comfortable because that nurse looks like she's flirting with Jess. Look how she smiles at her. Look how she purposely crossing her legs from the left to the right just to show off her crutch to Jess. Look how she unnecessarily bends down just to show off her cleavage! Well duh~ my s are bigger than hers!” Tiffany continues on with her rants and finished off the hot coffee in one shot, then touched her own s as she tries to compare it at Kiko’s flat ones from afar.

 

“You should be worrying more about the upcoming parent-teacher meeting.” Yuri said as she attempted to get Tiffany's attention away from the prospect. “I told the boss about it and seems like he's willing to attend it. He said he also wants to meet you personally. What will you do? You can't possibly run away from him during the one-on-one talk.”

 

“I don't know. It makes me nervous by just thinking of him.” Tiffany this time diverted her sharp glares from the two to Yuri and grimaced at her thoughts.

 

To comfort the troubled woman, Yuri decided to tell, “I've been with this clan since Jessica and Krystal were adopted. I heard rumors about how the boss handled this clan before they entered his life. Certainly he used to be a demon-like man and merciless. But as time passed by, when the sisters started to cling on him like a real father, I can say he changed a lot. Until now, he's trying to figure out how to become a good father to them, and not just as their boss. Do you know why he's out today? He went to shop for the outfit he'll use for the meeting. He's so worried that Jessica might not like it if he wears his usual black suit when he meets you. He wants to be presentable and in fact he's planning to apologize to you during the meeting though he's thinking that it might be useless. The boss became like an ordinary man in town since the sisters came into his life. I can't tell if he's a mafia or not unless someone would tell me he is.”

 

Tiffany internalized all her telling but didn't reply for she's still unsure of what to feel towards their boss. Her trail of thoughts about their boss got cut off when heard the flirtatious nurse Kiko laughing. She quickly titled her head to their direction and realized that she's already done with her work but still chatting in merry with Jessica, leisurely spending her time.

 

“Okay that's enough!” Tiffany rushed to their table and came in between them. “Your job is done here. You may go.” She pulled Kiko up on her seat by force.

 

“I better get going then. I'll see you around Jessie~” Kiko winked and gave Jessica a friendly peck by her cheeks, giving Tiffany enough reason and enthusiasm to send her away more than before.

 

“There's no next time !” Tiffany yelled at the walking away nurse before she completely locked the mansion's door.

 

Tiffany returned to her love giving her a disgust and unbelievable gazes, eyeing on her as she tries to deliver her silent message of “How dare you entertain her?”

 

“We were talking about you.” Jessica cleared out as she sat back on her seat to enjoy her own morning coffee. “She said you easily get jealous and she flirted with me on purpose to test you that's why she's laughing. Didn't you even realize that she's married? She has her wedding ring on.”

 

“I wanted to tell her a while ago but she kept on ranting about her attitude.” Yuri said.

 

“Oh really? I didn't notice at all.” The dumbfounded her ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter