School Tour

Painted Dot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuna unnie? What are you doing out here?" Sojin asked when they saw her standing outside the office.

"Did unnie get caught texting again?" Keumjo asked in a chiding manner.

"Huh? Oh, not this time Keumjo-yah. Ms. Lee sent me to the office to make some copies for her. What are you two doing here?" Hyuna asked her two dongsaengs, having noticed their presence.

"The principal called us up here." Sojin answered her.

"Yeah, she wanted us to give the transfer student a tour around school." Keumjo added.

"The one from the states?" Hyuna asked slowly, realization creeping up on her. Was that cute angel she just helped out the transfer student? She was a little too dazed to pay attention to details just a moment ago.

"Yep, that one. C'mon, you still need to make your copies, unnie." Sojin and Keumjo entered the office first, Hyuna following behind them. The trio saw Julie sitting down with her uniform and schedule.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, you two must be my tour guides for the day. I'm Julie Lee Joohyun, I'm in your care." Julie introduced herself with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jo Sojin, it's nice to meet you, Julie-ssi." Sojin returned the greeting.

"I'm Lee Keumjo, nice to meet you too, Julie-ssi. Shall we go?" Keumjo then asked.

"Lead the way, Sojin-ssi, Keumjo-ssi." The three 1st years left the office, Hyuna standing there, her mind processing the information in her head as she made the copies. She left the office quickly once the printer was done.

 

Did you guys hear about the new transfer we're going to get?

Eyy~ Hyuna unnie doesn't sound too interested in this transfer student.

Yeah, you never know if you'll fall in love with this student~

You guys are a bunch of lovey dovey pabos.

Don't be so sure, Hyuna unnie. You might be a lovey dovey pabo one day, too.

Hah, if that day ever comes, I'll buy you all hanwoo.

Assa! Can't wait for that day!

Get ready for an empty wallet, unnie~

And don't try to hide it from us, we'll know it when we see you. 

 

Oh no! If the others caught wind of this she'd have to spend her hard earned money from her modeling job on delicious (but super expensive) hanwoo! She'd make sure to avoid the cute angel (who was called Julie Lee Joohyun, what a pretty name) who made her heart race and made her head a mess. And she'd be sure to keep her annoying friends from encountering her too!

Hyuna consoled herself with the fact that Julie was a 1st year, meaning she wouldn't run into any of her annoying dongsaengs. The cute angel probably wouldn't even share the same classes with Keumjo-yah and Sojin-ah! They'd give her the tour, and then they'd hardly ever see her again. Her wallet was safe from the clutches of her gluttonous friends.

Still, Julie Lee Joohyun really was a cute angel... Hyuna had to hit herself in the head to stop her train of thought. Stupid lovestruck brain.

Unfortunately for Hyuna, that wasn't the case, as Julie had accidentally run into Hyemi, Minha, Kyungri, and Sungah during the tour.

"Keumjo-yah, Sojinie, what are you doing? It's lunch now." Hyemi said as she and everyone else left their 2nd year class.

"Hey unnie, is it that time already?" Keumjo greeted her.

"Time sure flew fast, huh Julie-ssi?" Sojin commented to Julie who stood behind her.

"It really did, Sojin-ssi. I guess the tour's done now. I don't want to keep you guys from lunch." Julie replied.

"Eh? Tour? Are you the new transfer?" Minha asked, looking over at Julie curiously, finally noticing her presence. Kyungri, Sungah, and Hyemi looked at her as well. 

"Yes, that's me. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Julie Lee Joohyun. I start next Monday. Sojin-ssi and Keumjo-ssi were giving me the tour." Julie introduced herself shyly, nervous at the sudden attention.

"Hi, Julie-yah. Can I call you that? I'm Pyo Hyemi." Hyemi introduced herself first.

"You're really adorable, you know?" Sungah complimented her bluntly, making Julie turn red. "I'm Son Sungah."

"I'm Park Kyungri, nice to meet you, Julie-ssi." Kyungri greeted her next. 

"I'm Park Minha. Sungah-yah's right, Julie-yah really is cute." Minha was last to introduce herself.

"Sunbaenims can call me whatever. And thank you for the compliments, sunbaenims." Julie said bashfully.

"Eyy~ none of that sunbaenim stuff, Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter