Poles & Hammocks

Painted Dot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've never seen someone like you

You're like a walking artwork

Oh my oh my oh my God

The sky seems to be a song

I like your fair baby-like cheeks

And your nose that seems to glide,

I like it oh yeah

I'm only focused on you oh yeah

 

As weeks went by, Julie got closer with her classmates and unnies. All of them, even GFriend, had taken to teasing her a lot, just to get her normal reaction. What could they say, Julie's blushing face was too cute for words. Julie hated how shy she was during those times, but she was always the shy one, even when she was a kid.

Sometimes she wished that she was more like her Yeonie unnie, more outspoken and playful.

But let it be known, Julie was always open to trying out new things.

"So this is some exercise class, Bunny-ah?" Erine asked.

"Uh huh, my unnie and her friends told me it was a good way of keeping in shape. So, I thought that me and the unnies could try it out and see if we like it." Julie explained to them as they made their way to where the class was being held.

"Sounds fun, we get to do something healthy and spend some time with our Bunny-ah." Kyungri commented cheerily.

"Bunny-ah has some good sense, huh?" Sojin said teasingly, ruffling Julie's hair.

"Stop that~ I just thought it would be fun if everyone was with me. I was planning on trying it out anyway." Julie replied shyly, fixing her hair quickly.

"Thanks for inviting us along then, Joohyunie." Hyuna said for everyone.

"Yeah, thank you Bunny-ah." Sera also thanked her.

"It's no problem, unnies." Julie bashfully replied in turn, looking pleased with herself.

"What are we doing anyway, Bunny-ah? Yoga? Pilates?" Sungah asked, making everyone else wonder the exact same thing.

"Something like that..." Julie answered purposefully vague. "Here we are." She opened the door to the studio.

The muses were more than a little shocked at just what type of class they were attending.

"Are you sure we're in the right room, Bunny-ah?" Minha asked to be sure. No way would their innocent bunny suggest-

"We are, Minha unnie."

"And Bunny-ah said her unnies recommended this?" Hyemi asked incredulously. Just what kind of unnies did Bunny-ah have that would suggest this?!

After School all simultaneously sneezed wherever they were. Oh, if only they knew that those same unnies were teachers at their school...

"Pole dancing is really difficult, but it really strengthens the core." Julie explained at their shocked stares. "We can leave if the unnies don't want to try it out, though." She added timidly, face flushed at the attention. Maybe she should have suggested something else to do...

"No, we'll try it out. Joohyunie already signed us up." Joohyunie was planning on doing this anyway... Hyuna had to shake off her erted thoughts that came up. Focus, don't be such a byuntae.

Just a little plump, you're too beautiful

I'm really curious about how it might be to touch you

When you laugh and I pinch your cheeks, I wanna see it

I can't stand it anymore my girl

Eyes on you, my eyes keep going to you

My eyes keep going to her cheeks

Don't worry, don't be frightened

Trust me more than anyone because I'm a man

 

As it turned out, Julie really wasn't kidding when she said pole dancing was difficult. Most of them had trouble staying on the pole long enough, let alone high up enough. 

"How do people hang upside down on these things?!" Eunji and Sem thought their tall heights would be helpful with this.

"We're never gonna be able to spin around these poles!" Sungah complained.

At least they weren't the only ones failing in the class, as nearly all of the other participants were failing too. Only a select few were making any improvement.

"How are you holding up, Joohyunie?" Hyuna turned to ask their bunny, her jaw automatically dropping as did the rest of the muses.

"Hey, I think I'm getting this!" Julie said excitedly as she managed to bicycle down the pole slowly, unaware of the looks she was attracting from her unnies and instructor.

"Check this out, yorobun!" Hyemi manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter