First Number

Painted Dot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So that group over there is Girl's Day?" Julie motioned to the table with the tanned-girl laughing boisterously, her blonde friend and short black-haired friend (who kind of reminded her of Snow White) laughed with her. Her reddish brown haired friend with purple ombre only rolled her eyes at whatever joke she told.

"No, they're called SISTAR. Girl's Day is over there." Sowon pointed at the table with a red-haired girl and black-haired girl having an eating contest, the blonde-haired girl and light orange-haired girl eating proportionately less.

"Ah, then that group is Apink?" Julie then pointed at the table filled with seven girls. Two of them seemed to be telling the group as a whole about something, one having a mature beauty for her age and the other looking like a goddess in human form. The tallest model-looking one easily agreed with whatever the girls asked, ruffling the goddess beauty's hair fondly. The cute (and much shorter) black-haired one seemed to agree reluctantly, before whining about something or another.

"That group is AOA, Julie-yah. Apink has one less girl in their group." SinB replied, pointing to the table of six girls. Two of the girls were goofing off, two brunettes, one with mid-length hair and the other with longer hair, both with mischevious smiles. The tallest one with dark brown hair was chatting with the quiet girl who also looked like a goddess. While the brown-haired girl with bangs was talking with the cute black-haired girl.

"Who makes these names up, anyway?" Julie asked with an adorable expression of confusion, charming everyone at the table around her.

"The students do, of course. We don't really know why." Yuju replied with a shrug.

"So... if you guys are GFriend and the unnies are the Muses, what group would I technically be a part of?" Julie asked curiously.

"Julie-yah's a Muse, of course. Not that you wouldn't fit in with GFriend." 

"A Muse. That's a silly question, Bunny-ah."

Both Yerin and Erine responded at the same time.

"Uh, thanks for clarifying Yerin-ah, unnie." 

Julie's lesson was continued, everyone piping up occassionally with their own piece of knowledge. Hyuna was content in watching an oblivious Julie.

"Who knew the lonely cat lady would become such a mushy pabo, huh?" Sera asked, nudging her best friend teasingly.

"What? I'm not being mushy, I'm just admiring how cute Julie-yah is." Hyuna replied defensively.

"Eyy, unnie must really like our little bunny, huh?" 

"I really do."

"Then talk to her. Get to know my little bunny. You're not gonna get your girl by just staring at her like a weirdo."

"Don't call her yours." Hyuna muttered petulantly.

"Get used to it, we all call Julie-yah ours. We've at least had a full conversation with her by now." Sera said with a quirked brow.

"She'll be mine, eventually."

"Whatever you say, unnie. Whatever you say." Sera said with a laugh.

"Speaking of unnie, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter