Epilogue

Get a Clue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I'm sorry, The thing is I'm really busy (taking care my baby boy, he was four month). I'm so sorry. I don't know what happen to my all ideas. They suddenly gone.... It not much... but enjoyed please. Thank you for reading.

 

It’s been a two month since Sehun and Suzy first date, today he decided that he want to be in double date with Kai and Suzy’s sister. However, the brunette never knows that his best friend was dating her little sister.

Kai was nervous with his plan yesterday when he mentions that they should do double date. Kai never tell his girlfriend that his best friend dating her older sister. His girlfriend and Sehun never get along when they met, so he was afraid that his girlfriend can’t accept that the fact Suzy dating Sehun.  

Kai nervously waited at the Park bench with his Girlfriend. “I’m curious what Sehun’s girlfriend looked like.” The girl chimed.

Kai gulped before met her gaze. “She does just look fine.”

His girlfriend narrowed her eyes at him “Who’s more beautiful? It’s me or her?” Her brow rising at him with her hand folded to her chest.

Kai sighed weakly, taking his girlfriend hand and bring it to his lap. He was playing with her fingers. “Believe me, there’s not competition between you and her because in my eyes you’re still the most beautiful person I ever met.” He kisses her cheek lightly. “After my mother.” He added quickly.

His girlfriend chuckled. “I can’t compete with that.”

 

×××

 

“Are you excited for the double date today?” Hand intertwined with his girlfriend the brunet smiled widely to her.

“Yeah, pretty excited and quite nervous though. Is she nice?”

Sehun shrugged. “She’s fine and a brat.”

The brunette chuckled. “Don’t be mean Sehun.”  

“I want to be nice only to you.” He winked at her teasingly.

Suzy rolled her eyes amusedly.

They arrived at the meeting place, Sehun called for Kai name when he saw her. That’s when Suzy gasped when she saw who the girl was sitting next to him.

“Sooyoung! What are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter