I caught ya!

Get a Clue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : It still not Beta, My beta was busy. TT_TT. So please be patient with my grammar. >.< DO NOT SAD, it's not too late to suggest any name for Suzy's little sister. The epilogue still in making, any suggestion I'll try my best to input it in the Next Chapter.

Thank you for new subscibers, please drop me some comments please. ^-^

Thank you so much for the comments, and upvote. I really appreciated it.  So here it goes....

 

 

Suzy lazily tapped her pen on the notebook. She lost count how many times that she yawned in the class. Today she can’t concentrate on everything the professor said instead her mind keep thinking about the mystery man and Oh Sehun. It’s been a while since she saw him, she need to return his scarf back.

As her class ended, she gathers her things and put it back inside her bag. Slung the bag to her shoulder, she walked out from the class.

She decided to head to her favorite bench under the tree to read the new novel that her mystery man suggests.

Suzy’s eyes glinted when she saw the familiar figure from a far. His brown hair was the first thing she notice, his hair a little bit messy like the first time she saw him at the soccer pitch.

The brunette wants to call for him but immediately stop her action when their eyes met. He was smiling at her, his dark brown eyes twinkled. He also waves his hand at her. Suzy smiled back at him and saunter toward him.

“Hi,” she said sheepishly when they were right in front of each other.

“Hello.” Sehun grinned. “Its great that we manage to see greet each other without collide or bruising ourselves.” He said teasingly.

Suzy chuckled at his remark. “Yes, from now on I’m more preferred that we meeting each like this.”

Sehun nodded but the smiled never ceased from his face. He felt giddy and his stomach keep doing somersault.

“I’ve been looking for you,” Suzy state as they walk next to each other without direction and Suzy seems to forget about her plan. “I want to return you scarf and to thank you.”

“I was looking for you too yesterday to return your scarf but I have to apologize because I didn’t bring it today.” He gave her sorry smiled. “But you don’t have to return my scarf. Keep it. I’ve got a lot of brown scarf.” He winked at her.

The brunette giggled as she eyeing him. Indeed, he was wearing another brown scarf. She wonders how many brown scarf he had. “Then, you can keep my scarf too because I has a lot of blue scarves at home.” She arched her brow in teasing manner. “So I guess, brown is your favorite color?”

They stroll around the campus area. “Yes, I like brown. So, I guess you like blue then?” He glances at her.

Suzy nodded her head.

“Blue huh, very Ravenclaw of you.”

Suzy blinked her eyes at him. gaped slightly. “Pardon?”

Sehun can’t hide his amusement with her reaction. She’s looked so cute and innocent. “Oh its Harry Potter thing,” he drawled.

“Yes, I know. I just a little bit taken aback that I found someone who would use Harry potter’s vocab.”

Sehun smiled “I take you as a fan then?”

“Yes, it’s my favorite book. Is it yours?”

The brunet shook his head. “I enjoy reading it but I’m more into mysteries.”

Suzy didn’t notice since when they both arrive at her favorite bench and still oblivious to her surrounding as she listen to him they both sat on the bench together.

“My favorite was definitely Sherlock, my favorite author Dan Brown. What about you?”

The brunette tucked her strand hair behind her ear and look sheepishly at the man in front of her. “Well, as you already know, Harry potter is my favorite book and I love reading sometimes its really hard me for to choose. I love all Charles Dickens collection, and that’s make him my favorite author, Rowling was second.” She grinned.

“I thought she would be your number one but I was mistaken.”

Suzy laughed. “She would if she didn’t kill Fred in the last book, and I will put her at the top of anything if she didn’t pair Hermione with Ron.”

Sehun burst out laughing at her statement. “You’re funny.” When his laughed subsided he continued, “How was reading coming along? I saw you read Dan Brown’s the other day.”

“Great actually, It was my third time reading it and now I’m reading Angels and Demon. You said your favorite author was Dan right? Which one is your favorite book?”

Sehun tried to control his expression, afraid he would show too much happiness on his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter